Author Topic: every time i die/he is legend  (Read 1366 times)

deathcabforconan

every time i die/he is legend
« on: December 15, 2005, 08:47:00 pm »
on the ferret music website it says that every time i die and he is legend will be appearing at the story of the year show on january 22nd. however, the 930 site does not say they are. since i am really not wanting to see story of the year and dont want to buy tickets if these two bands wont be there, does anyone know for sure whether they will or will not be?

Re: every time i die/he is legend
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 10:50:00 am »
Who died..?

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 11:35:00 am »
Never heard of 'em.

alex

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 11:39:00 am »
every time i die is suprisingly good for a metalcore band

and yes i have also heard they will be opening this show

amethyst1988

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 12:12:00 am »
there gonna be there go check on the fftl site.

chokeychicken

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 02:38:00 am »
everytime i die is one of the ONLY metalcore bands worth listening to.  and they will be opening this show.  and that might make me attend.

Bad_Brain

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 04:11:00 pm »
that sucks man.  i saw etid at alley katz in richmond a couple months ago, and it was awesome as hell, but i had a feeling that that was gonna be one of the last if not the last tour that they do those kind of venues.  i had a feeling that they were getting too big and they were gonna start doing larger, barrier-having venues like 9:30 club.  i was hoping maybe 1-2 more tours until then though, not already.  and these kind of shows are only fun if it is at a small club with a smaller stage and no barriers.  i never even bother going if it's at one of these larger venues.  and why are they playing with those crappy bands anyway

alex

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 10:14:00 am »
considering they are opening for some garbage like story of the year and from first to last makes me think they aren't THAT big yet and will probably be back to alley katz like venues after this tour.