Author Topic: World Cup 2014  (Read 12986 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: World Cup 2014
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2013, 12:00:03 pm »
dont ever quote anything i ever say again, cunt. 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2013, 12:01:02 pm »
OK.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2013, 12:01:13 pm »

aww yeah.

atomic

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2013, 12:05:01 pm »
I have been to Portugal and Germany in the last 9 months does that mean I need to go to Ghana in the next 3 months?   Is it nice to visit? 

Anyway I hope Germany wins the bracket. 

Yada

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2013, 12:11:48 pm »
I have been to Portugal and Germany in the last 9 months does that mean I need to go to Ghana in the next 3 months?   Is it nice to visit? 

Why would you want your own country to lose?

Furthermore, I'm sure you'd be quite scared to visit Ghana.

atomic

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2013, 12:14:03 pm »

Furthermore, I'm sure you'd be quite scared to visit Ghana.

I like Germany better than the US.  It is safer, cleaner, better laws and they have better beer.  Most of my relatives live there.  And actual good German  players play on German teams.  Good American players dont' even play in the US.  Why would I give a poop about the American team.  Bayern Munchen Uber Alles.

You might be right about Ghana..I will have to do some research.

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2013, 12:14:42 pm »
USMNT victories can only increase the interest in soccer in this country. I actively hope they lose every match they play. And by "actively," I mean "if I am somehow made aware they are playing, I hope they lose but do not watch the shitheap that is soccer to see if they actually do."
LVMH

slappy

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2013, 12:20:19 pm »
Next door neighbors are from Ghana and are super nice and friendly.
You can get dramatic taste of Ghana from Discovery.
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/jungle-gold

You can get a taste of their food in DC.
http://www.ghanacafe.com/ghana-west-africa/
I like the restaurant, seems authentic to my neighbors.

hutch

« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2013, 12:29:26 pm »
OK so if you don't like soccer stay away from this thread... why would you care about the World Cup?

The reality is, sorry Julian, that everyday more Americans are into soccer... you see this everywhere....so I think you're fighting a losing cause but good luck to you!

;D

« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2013, 12:38:04 pm »
OK so if you don't like soccer stay away from this thread... why would you care about the World Cup?
That's sort of like going "oh, you're a Democrat, so why would you be interested in coverage of the GOP Convention? Stay away from all news related to GOP candidates."
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2013, 12:43:21 pm »
That's sort of like going "oh, you're a Democrat, so why would you be interested in coverage of the GOP Convention? Stay away from all news related to GOP candidates."

fair enough but you made your point long ago! and you got to admit that for people who like soccer it has to be tiring that every time one broaches the topic he has to hear from Bubba about how its pansy sport or something..

I mean what do you want me to say to you? You hate soccer? Great. Not every human being can like it but more do, in more countries, than any other sport...

Go hang out with Bubba and have a good time.

atomic

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2013, 12:45:11 pm »

fair enough but you made your point long ago! and you got to admit that for people who like soccer it has to be tiring that every time one broaches the topic he has to hear from Bubba about how its pansy sport or something..

I mean what do you want me to say to you? You hate soccer? Great. Not every human being can like it but more do, in more countries, than any other sport...

Yeah this should be the place where I trash talk Hutch when Germany beats the US in World Cup 2014.

hutch

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2013, 12:48:28 pm »

Yeah this should be the place where I trash talk Hutch when Germany beats the US in World Cup 2014.

There you go! That's more the spirit... ;D

ALthough in the interests of full disclosure I have to admit that I root for Argentina first and the US second.. I just can't help it... although I'm a big big US supporter...I would say if Argentina played the US my brain would root for the US but my heart would want Argentina to win..

So you can trash talk me already as Germany beat Argentina 4-0 the last world cup!... one of the more embarassing losses.. most pathetic days ever.... and beat Argentina the WC previous to that one... Germany has kicked out Argentina from the past two World Cups...

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2013, 03:17:43 pm »
I promise I'll only do it this time ...but that's a worthless contract on the 930 forum
slack

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2013, 06:04:57 pm »
i knew it.