Author Topic: who went to the angels & airwaves and taking back su  (Read 2154 times)

blinksaar

who went to the angels & airwaves and taking back su
« on: July 08, 2006, 12:45:00 pm »
amazing ehh. i think angels & airwaves played better at the 9:30 club back on may 21st though.

chokeychicken

Re: who went to the angels & airwaves and taking back su
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 01:19:00 pm »
hahahah i knew you would post something like this.  you should have come to the lifetime show instead, alec.  you could have enjoyed the band that inspired every band you listen to.

too bad you made the wrong choice.

blinksaar

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 01:50:00 pm »
haha chokey you really hate me, i dont udnerstand why. i've never really heard lifetime besides one song. can you recommend me some songs to listen to??

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 04:18:00 pm »
Yo lifetime is old school, boyeee!

chokeychicken

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 11:04:00 pm »
i dont hate you, i just find it hilarious that you're a typical AP.net kid, with no regard or respect for anything else besides what jason tate regurgitates on his website.  Given, I love AP.net just as much as the next kid, and read it daily...but there's more music out there than brand new and panic! at the disco.  

As for lifetime...every single band you  listen to holds lifetime as their main influence.  I recommend buying "jersey's best dancers" off ebay, and getting your face rocked off.  Multiple times.

Reggie O.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 11:29:00 pm »
There was a time when everyone would recomend hello bastards but I think I see the consensus slowly turning towards jersey's best dancers which I personally think is better as well.  Both albums are great though.

blinksaar

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 02:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by chokeychicken:
  i dont hate you, i just find it hilarious that you're a typical AP.net kid, with no regard or respect for anything else besides what jason tate regurgitates on his website.  Given, I love AP.net just as much as the next kid, and read it daily...but there's more music out there than brand new and panic! at the disco.  

As for lifetime...every single band you  listen to holds lifetime as their main influence.  I recommend buying "jersey's best dancers" off ebay, and getting your face rocked off.  Multiple times.
ive actually never been to ap.net. and I really dont like Panic! At The Disco, but i do like Brand New. please chokey, name your top 10 favorite bands. thanks.

Jesse

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2006, 03:52:00 pm »
how was head automatica?

blinksaar

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2006, 10:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by jesse:
  how was head automatica?
i dont really like them that much but the crowd really liked them. i think the lead singer is on extascy.

RonniStar

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 09:27:00 am »
I was there on Friday! I missed The Subways set, but I did catch the rest of the show. I won tickets to the event from Lindy Promotion, and I had to make a trip from Manassas to Columbia. I can tell you it was worth it!

blinksaar

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2006, 11:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by RonniStar:
  I was there on Friday! I missed The Subways set, but I did catch the rest of the show. I won tickets to the event from Lindy Promotion, and I had to make a trip from Manassas to Columbia. I can tell you it was worth it!
yeah it was an amazing show