Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1303716 times)

Starsky

Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #3990 on: September 12, 2021, 05:40:22 pm »
yet you keep asking the damn questions man!

Ugh people live in the city, are born there, are from there, their families are from there…etc

No matter where people are from they are generally proud of and love where they are from.. trust me when I say when you insult their city they will feel insulted.

Insulting American cities where fellow Americans live… what the hell could be wrong with that? Gee I don’t know. And from a US federal government employee no less.

I guess what’s wrong with Trump calling other countries shitholes? It’s not people

Space Freely

« Reply #3991 on: September 12, 2021, 05:46:47 pm »
yet you keep asking the damn questions man!

Ugh people live in the city, are born there, are from there, their families are from there…etc

No matter where people are from they are generally proud of and love where they are from.. trust me when I say when you insult their city they will feel insulted.

Insulting American cities where fellow Americans live… what the hell could be wrong with that? Gee I don’t know. And from a US federal government employee no less.

I guess what’s wrong with Trump calling other countries shitholes? It’s not people

Well in that example, Trump was actually correct. It's just that as president you just can't say those sort of things. But on a rock message board that ten people read, you can say what you really think. Its not like the people of Kansas City or Tulsa or OKC are going to care anyway! Ahithole was probably too strong a word. Isn't a person allowed to like some cities and dislike others?

Note: The place Trump was referring to as a ahithole is a ahithole because the people have been screwrd over by colonialism. Not their fault
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 05:56:38 pm by Space Freely »

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #3992 on: September 13, 2021, 09:13:02 am »
really...you can't type out the word shithole?  As if "ahithole" isn't basically typing shithole already, but the fact you are so holy you have to sub an a for an s and can feel like you are still morally superior?

WALKonBack

« Reply #3993 on: September 13, 2021, 10:32:59 am »
You know, the a is right beside the s. Maybe Space, has larger fingers.

Space Freely

« Reply #3994 on: September 13, 2021, 10:48:03 am »

I do have trouble typing on the phone. maybe my fingers are big. You should see my, texts.

Also, I just tried playing with my phone, and "shithole" autocorrects to "ahithole."

I think some of you guys are missing my point. My point was to troll Julian, the guy with the $100 haircut, for flying to a second or third tier Red State city during the height of a pandemic, to see a show. To me that was a Julian's America fail on a couple of levels. I mean like who in Julian's America flies to a second or third tier city, ever?

It seems like some of you lack a sense of humor and  Trump still owns some of your brains. It's like you're still suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome if you're so easily triggered by the use of a word that he used. Once.

That said, my apologies to each and every person in Kansas City, Tulsa, and OKC who read this thread yesterday and were offended by my comments. I'll happily get together with you and buy you a beer once this whole thing is over.

Anyway, tell me about the Sunday night shows you saw. We watched Luca and the series finale of My So Called Life.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 11:01:25 am by Space Freely »

« Reply #3995 on: September 13, 2021, 11:51:52 am »
We watched Luca
In 25 years, we can credit this film for continuing the love for vintage Italian scooters...as we do with Quadrophenia
My pronoun is Mod
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #3996 on: September 13, 2021, 11:59:08 am »
We watched Luca
In 25 years, we can credit this film for continuing the love for vintage Italian scooters...as we do with Quadrophenia
My pronoun is Mod

In the same weekend, my wife and daughter went on a motorboat ride and decided they need to join a boating club, and we watched this movie and my daughter decided she needs a Vespa to ride to school on.

« Reply #3997 on: September 13, 2021, 12:02:42 pm »
we watched this movie and my daughter decided she needs a Vespa to ride to school on.
16 to ride in VA, under 50cc and don't even need a drivers license
let me know if you want me to hook you up with a bucket of bolts that blows out blue smoke and breaks down all the time :)
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3998 on: September 13, 2021, 12:30:37 pm »

and you know what they say about guys with big fingers...  gu,rl.
<sig>

« Reply #3999 on: September 13, 2021, 12:31:38 pm »

and you know what they say about guys with big fingers...  gu,rl.
yeah...big gloves
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #4000 on: September 15, 2021, 07:27:06 am »
Hey Y'all.

Garden of the Gods and wandering around Old Colorado City was great.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal (so many Bison) was GREAT!
Brandi Carlile/Mavis Staples was GREAT!!
Boulder/Enchanted Mesa/Boulder Chataqua was GREAT, as well!
Death Cab/Perfume Genius, also GREAT!!? YES!

Seriously: get yerselves to the Redrocks at some point. End of Ad.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4001 on: September 15, 2021, 08:08:39 am »
Lived in Colorado for 1.5 years as a kid and loved Garden of the Gods. Did you do Cave of the Winds too?
LVMH

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #4002 on: September 15, 2021, 09:36:43 am »
Lived in Colorado for 1.5 years as a kid and loved Garden of the Gods. Did you do Cave of the Winds too?

We didnt cave/winds. Next time.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #4003 on: September 15, 2021, 09:43:53 am »

Full disclosure: it is probably less cool as a grown adult instead of as a 7-year old whose mind was blown about being in a real-life cave, “like in Zelda.”
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #4004 on: September 15, 2021, 10:14:31 am »

Full disclosure: it is probably less cool as a grown adult instead of as a 7-year old whose mind was blown about being in a real-life cave, “like in Zelda.”

One time we were hiking in a cave near Bend, Oregon and right when we go near the very end where the case closed up too narrow to hike, our three year old who hadn't pooped in like five days decided there was no more holding it.