Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
GENERAL DISCUSSION / Re: Just Announced
« Last post by Mobius on April 29, 2024, 05:39:09 pm »
I’m wondering why this RNR HOF class isn’t New York Dolls, Siouxie and the Banshees, Daft Punk and White Stripes . . .but based on the direction it’s going the question is more like why aren’t Huey Lewis and Kenny Rogers in?
GENERAL DISCUSSION / Re: Belly up, fired, and retired
« Last post by nkotb on April 29, 2024, 05:36:03 pm »
I saw a CNN poll today (I think?) where RFK Jr. was at like 16% with registered voters lol.

Boomer sounds like a dying cat when he talks…not sure if his vocal chords were damaged playing American Football

Speaking of damaged vocal chords...anyone heard RFK JR speak? Heard him for the first time on Bill Maher last week. Good lord, this is the protest option? And don't get me started on that idiot Cornell West...
« Last post by Yada on April 29, 2024, 05:20:25 pm »
Boomer sounds like a dying cat when he talks…not sure if his vocal chords were damaged playing American Football

Speaking of damaged vocal chords...anyone heard RFK JR speak? Heard him for the first time on Bill Maher last week. Good lord, this is the protest option? And don't get me started on that idiot Cornell West...

we landed on the moon!
« Last post by grateful on April 29, 2024, 04:32:31 pm »
Styx and Foreigner: “Renegades and Juke Box Heroes Tour”, with special guest John Waite
Jiffy Lube Live
July 24

Odds of anyone who posts on this board or even anyone who lurks here going to thus show?🪕

for posters, yeah, chances are very low (but still non-zero...RE: More_Coffee, above)

for lurkers - who knows?  we don't know them.  maybe they're all too-cool wanna-be hipsters like us regulars, or maybe they're rockin' out to I Want to Know What Love Is every morning as they drop off the kids in the minivan...

Sweetcell is really struggling lately….

oh not at all.  i'm thoroughly enjoying this.  i'm especially enjoying this resurgent hutch.  boy has acquired some SWAGGER. 

Are you trying to tell us that SWAGGER is the presale password for the Foreigner/Styx debacle?
« Last post by sweetcell on April 29, 2024, 04:21:07 pm »
Styx and Foreigner: “Renegades and Juke Box Heroes Tour”, with special guest John Waite
Jiffy Lube Live
July 24

Odds of anyone who posts on this board or even anyone who lurks here going to thus show?🪕

for posters, yeah, chances are very low (but still non-zero...RE: More_Coffee, above)

for lurkers - who knows?  we don't know them.  maybe they're all too-cool wanna-be hipsters like us regulars, or maybe they're rockin' out to I Want to Know What Love Is every morning as they drop off the kids in the minivan...

Sweetcell is really struggling lately….

oh not at all.  i'm thoroughly enjoying this.  i'm especially enjoying this resurgent hutch.  boy has acquired some SWAGGER. 
« Last post by grateful on April 29, 2024, 04:11:35 pm »
THE POLYPHONIC SPREE ARE TOURING IN 2024 FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM!!!!!

OMFDG! YES, BABY JESUS, YASSSSS!!

Hey Seth?
« Last post by Blow, me, Joey on April 29, 2024, 03:18:53 pm »
THE POLYPHONIC SPREE ARE TOURING IN 2024 FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM!!!!!

OMFDG! YES, BABY JESUS, YASSSSS!!
« Last post by Space Freely on April 29, 2024, 02:25:23 pm »

« Last post by Hutch on April 29, 2024, 02:16:23 pm »
« Last post by Justin Tonation on April 29, 2024, 02:03:12 pm »
Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms

Okay, Boomer?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10