Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176606 times)

Yada

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1530 on: June 05, 2013, 03:46:16 pm »
Man... that would stink to pocket $370 million at the end of your life.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/05/us/florida-powerball-winner/index.html

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1531 on: June 06, 2013, 12:43:01 pm »
im sure her four children . . . totally agree with you

Yada

« Reply #1532 on: June 06, 2013, 12:53:03 pm »

Are you looking to duel today walky?? I wasn't talking about her children, I was talking about her.

James Ford

« Reply #1533 on: June 06, 2013, 12:58:37 pm »
I'd rather be 24 and poor and be an 84 year old powerball winner.

atomicfront

« Reply #1534 on: June 06, 2013, 01:54:29 pm »

Well you are 55 and poor and have a bad personality

hutch

« Reply #1535 on: June 06, 2013, 01:54:46 pm »

that is odd coming from someone permanently yapping about his kids college fund...

atomicfront

« Reply #1536 on: June 06, 2013, 01:55:45 pm »

Are you looking to duel today walky?? I wasn't talking about her children, I was talking about her.

Old people care about their children and grandchildren.  I am sure it makes her very happy to be able to provide for her family.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1537 on: June 06, 2013, 01:57:38 pm »
The person who gave me the nickname Chaz died suddenly in his sleep last night.  I'm so very sad.  Everyone raise a very expensive glass of your favorite spirit for my friend David, the smartest and coolest guy you will never have the pleasure to know.

:(

James Ford

« Reply #1538 on: June 06, 2013, 02:02:48 pm »
My kid will be finished with college when i'm 62. Are you implying that I should pay for the grandkid's college too? Because I aint!

that is odd coming from someone permanently yapping about his kids college fund...

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1539 on: June 06, 2013, 02:17:46 pm »
The person who gave me the nickname Chaz died suddenly in his sleep last night.  I'm so very sad.  Everyone raise a very expensive glass of your favorite spirit for my friend David, the smartest and coolest guy you will never have the pleasure to know.

I'm so very sorry, Chaz.

chaz

« Reply #1540 on: June 06, 2013, 06:04:43 pm »

I'm so very sorry, Chaz.
Thanks mate.

hutch

« Reply #1541 on: June 07, 2013, 08:46:36 am »

bummer.sorry to read that

reggie

« Reply #1542 on: June 07, 2013, 10:11:22 am »
I really wish Merriweather shows would have an Alamo Drafthouse Style PSA about what is acceptable and not acceptable behavior for concert goers.

Everyone surrounding me at the National concert last night just talked through the entire show. Talked over the music. Just treated the event like a happy hour. Messing with their phones the entire time, talking over each song. It was really distracting. I politely asked people to stop and some of them did, but man, it really sucks spending 100 bucks on a show and having it ruined by the people in front of you, and next to you.

chaz

« Reply #1543 on: June 07, 2013, 10:14:12 am »

bummer.sorry to read that
To top it all off right after I heard the news I backed my car out of the driveway right into a parked car.  And I shattered my phone screen later in the day.

I'm not leaving the house this weekend.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1544 on: June 07, 2013, 10:27:02 am »