Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176643 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2025 on: September 16, 2013, 01:24:36 pm »
i think the real question . . . is why are they trying to hide it so much.  interesting.

Yada

« Reply #2026 on: September 16, 2013, 02:37:19 pm »
I wonder if gun nuts will still use the argument that we need armed gaurds to protect schools/office/bases after today? That obviously didn't work too well.

I worked in that building 11 years ago for about a year... Nuts.

atomic

« Reply #2027 on: September 16, 2013, 03:53:00 pm »
I wonder if gun nuts will still use the argument that we need armed gaurds to protect schools/office/bases after today? That obviously didn't work too well.

I like how a member of the joint chief of staff had to be evacuated.  I would think he would be leading the charge against the shooter. 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2028 on: September 16, 2013, 05:03:23 pm »

1) Apples and Oranges.
B) Because an armed guard was there the number of victims was substantially lower than what it could have been.
III) If it makes you feel safer to put up a 'no guns' sign then by all means put them up all around your house.  When a bad guy breaks in I am sure he will go back to his car and leave his gun there before he comes in to rob you.
d) Nothing nutty about that, just facts.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2029 on: September 16, 2013, 05:04:14 pm »

I like how a member of the joint chief of staff had to be evacuated.  I would think he would be leading the charge against the shooter. 

He was just following the example of his Commander in Chief on how to react in a crisis.
FUKIT

shemptiness

« Reply #2030 on: September 16, 2013, 05:05:57 pm »
Hold on.  The report was he shot and killed the guard and took his gun to kill more people.

shemptiness

« Reply #2031 on: September 16, 2013, 05:08:23 pm »

He was just following the example of his Commander in Chief on how to react in a crisis.

Yada

« Reply #2032 on: September 16, 2013, 05:11:32 pm »

1) Apples and Oranges.
B) Because an armed guard was there the number of victims was substantially lower than what it could have been.
III) If it makes you feel safer to put up a 'no guns' sign then by all means put them up all around your house.  When a bad guy breaks in I am sure he will go back to his car and leave his gun there before he comes in to rob you.

I knew this troll would pop up after that post.

atomic

« Reply #2033 on: September 16, 2013, 05:25:23 pm »

1) Apples and Oranges.

It is not trolling to post your true beliefs on a political subject on this board no matter how illogical and misguided your beliefs may be.  If he were posting this on anti-gun message board that would be trolling. 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2034 on: September 16, 2013, 06:00:07 pm »

One of the best examples of leadership under pressure in the history of our country.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2035 on: September 16, 2013, 06:00:53 pm »

1) Apples and Oranges.

It is not trolling to post your true beliefs on a political subject on this board no matter how illogical and misguided your beliefs may be.  If he were posting this on anti-gun message board that would be trolling. 

Posting of facts is never trolling.
FUKIT

atomic

« Reply #2036 on: September 16, 2013, 06:19:36 pm »
I told the guys on my team that acceptable topic of discussion were: Girls, Cars, Beer, Sports, TV, and movies as a couple of them keep talking about stupid geeky stuff.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2037 on: September 16, 2013, 06:30:38 pm »
"We will do everything in our power to make sure that whoever carried out this cowardly act is held responsible," the president added. "I want the investigation to be seamless."

1) What happened to "What difference does it make now that they are dead" (Hillary ClitOn)?
2) As seamless as the investigation into why our ambassador died in Bengazi?

What a total piece of scumbag shit we have in the oval office.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #2038 on: September 16, 2013, 06:46:06 pm »
Hmmm let's see this guy was given a gun in spite of him having two previous firearm related violations and a less than honorable discharge form being a squid for "a series of misconduct issues"....  In addition to all that, he was not authorized to have a firearm on him at this facility.  Wonder what slack ass slept on their job and let this numb nuts in the yard let alone what moron government employee authorized him having a firearm in the first place?  Maybe we need Bammy to create another government agency called the "lets check on all the other agencies to be sure they are doing their jobs right but really don't do anything other than suck money out of the economy because we don't want to offend the lazy government employees think that 'what dat be' is an actual English sentence and who wouldn't know an honest days work if they saw it agency"...  Ya know if we pass just ONE MORE law and spend more of someone else's money then we will all be safe!  LOL liberals.  I swear you were only put on Earth to humor those with any sense of hard work and personal responsibility.
FUKIT

Yada

« Reply #2039 on: September 16, 2013, 07:24:56 pm »
Hmmm let's see this guy was given a gun in spite of him having two previous firearm related violations and a less than honorable discharge form being a squid for "a series of misconduct issues"....  In addition to all that, he was not authorized to have a firearm on him at this facility.  Wonder what slack ass slept on their job and let this numb nuts in the yard let alone what moron government employee authorized him having a firearm in the first place?  Maybe we need Bammy to create another government agency called the "lets check on all the other agencies to be sure they are doing their jobs right but really don't do anything other than suck money out of the economy because we don't want to offend the lazy government employees think that 'what dat be' is an actual English sentence and who wouldn't know an honest days work if they saw it agency"...  Ya know if we pass just ONE MORE law and spend more of someone else's money then we will all be safe!  LOL liberals.  I swear you were only put on Earth to humor those with any sense of hard work and personal responsibility.

Hey troll