Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176601 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2460 on: December 11, 2013, 04:02:01 pm »
fascinating.

atomic

« Reply #2461 on: December 11, 2013, 04:20:07 pm »
That would be nice. But i'm on the 4:25 train every day and then have parent duty at least until my wife gets home at 7:45, and usually until my daughter goes to bed an hour later.

Planet Fitness 10 bucks a month.

Work out at 6:45 am and it's like it never even happened.

Your life sounds pretty horrible.  No wonder you drink so much.  You should move closer to your job. I have walked to work before I am so close.  I am out the door at 9:15 in the morning if I am not running late.  Also, you should hire a nanny.  The advice is free. 

James Ford

« Reply #2462 on: December 11, 2013, 04:32:22 pm »
I don't understand why I would hire someone else to take care of my kid? Why would someone have a kid if they were paying someone else to take care of their kid? She does go to an afterschool program already. Why would I want to keep her away from a parent any longer than necessary?

Actually, my life is quite wonderful.

And I misread what Chaz said. I'm out the door unshowered at 6:30am, and on the train at night at 4:25pm.

That would be nice. But i'm on the 4:25 train every day and then have parent duty at least until my wife gets home at 7:45, and usually until my daughter goes to bed an hour later.

Your life sounds pretty horrible.  No wonder you drink so much.  You should move closer to your job. I have walked to work before I am so close.  I am out the door at 9:15 in the morning if I am not running late.  Also, you should hire a nanny.   The advice is free. 

atomic

« Reply #2463 on: December 11, 2013, 05:03:53 pm »
I don't understand why I would hire someone else to take care of my kid? Why would someone have a kid if they were paying someone else to take care of their kid? She does go to an afterschool program already. Why would I want to keep her away from a parent any longer than necessary?

And I misread what Chaz said. I'm out the door unshowered at 6:30am, and on the train at night at 4:25pm.

Your life sounds pretty horrible.  No wonder you drink so much.  You should move closer to your job. I have walked to work before I am so close.  I am out the door at 9:15 in the morning if I am not running late.  Also, you should hire a nanny.   The advice is free. 

What time do you get home?  And you have a kid to spread your genes.  Didn't you say having kids was the meaning of life? 

edit:  I should have saved this for tomorrow as it is after 4:25 and he is on the train.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 05:32:32 pm by atomic »

James Ford

« Reply #2464 on: December 11, 2013, 06:41:21 pm »
Why do you ask?

Door to door it's an hour each way for me. Add in a little extra on the way home because I'm picking up my kid.

What time do you get home?  And you have a kid to spread your genes.  Didn't you say having kids was the meaning of life? 

edit:  I should have saved this for tomorrow as it is after 4:25 and he is on the train.

atomic

« Reply #2465 on: December 11, 2013, 06:51:27 pm »
Why do you ask?

Door to door it's an hour each way for me. Add in a little extra on the way home because I'm picking up my kid.

2 hour + daily commute.  That is insane.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 06:55:26 pm by atomic »

James Ford

« Reply #2466 on: December 11, 2013, 07:12:08 pm »
About 80 mins of that time is spent reading on the train. So it's basically my free time. I only consider the rest of the time as commute time.

Why do you ask?

2 hour + daily commute.  That is insane.

hutch

« Reply #2467 on: December 11, 2013, 07:21:22 pm »
don't argue with James Fordish..he's convinced he's got all the answers... two hour commute? hey its not a commute! have to get up at like 5 am? hey i get home "early"!

fuckin' brilliant.

but there is something really fucking annoying about people who act like  their shit don't stink.

James Ford

« Reply #2468 on: December 11, 2013, 07:26:36 pm »
I get up at 6:15, leave the house at 6:30, work from 7:30-4:15,  head home, pick up my kid, and am home after 5:30. In case you'd like to visit.

Where did I say my shit don't stink? It does. But I bet it stink less than yours because I'm a vegetarian and don't overdo it on the cheap beer.

don't argue with James Fordish..he's convinced he's got all the answers... two hour commute? hey its not a commute! have to get up at like 5 am? hey i get home "early"!

fuckin' brilliant.

but there is something really fucking annoying about people who act like  their shit don't stink.

atomic

« Reply #2469 on: December 11, 2013, 07:50:58 pm »
I get up at 6:15, leave the house at 6:30, work from 7:30-4:15,  head home, pick up my kid, and am home after 5:30. In case you'd like to visit.

Where did I say my shit don't stink? It does. But I bet it stink less than yours because I'm a vegetarian and don't overdo it on the cheap beer.

fuckin' brilliant.

11 hour workday.  Sounds awesome. 

James Ford

« Reply #2470 on: December 11, 2013, 07:54:14 pm »
It is, if you like your work, which I do. And did I also mention that I read for 80 minutes of that time as well as go to the gym on my lunch hour?

fuckin' brilliant.

11 hour workday.  Sounds awesome. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2471 on: December 11, 2013, 08:06:29 pm »
im going to back to gym, after a two year hiatus.  im not sure what i want to accomplish by doing it, besides getting big and beating up people.

Yada

« Reply #2472 on: December 11, 2013, 08:07:26 pm »
im going to back to gym, after a two year hiatus.  im not sure what i want to accomplish by doing it, besides getting big and beating up people.

Do you even lift, bro?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2473 on: December 11, 2013, 08:12:08 pm »
i used to, for about two years.  became addicted . . . protein powders, magazines, creatine, chicken breasts, two hour minimum per work out, normally four to five times a week.  i got pretty big, and older guys hit on me all the time.  then i gave it up, got burned out, and now i want to go back.  i miss all those older, married guys.

Yada

« Reply #2474 on: December 11, 2013, 08:17:43 pm »
i used to, for about two years.  became addicted . . . protein powders, magazines, creatine, chicken breasts, two hour minimum per work out, normally four to five times a week.  i got pretty big, and older guys hit on me all the time.  then i gave it up, got burned out, and now i want to go back.  i miss all those older, married guys.

I bet your pecs bounce in the wind.