Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176656 times)

atomic

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2895 on: January 23, 2014, 06:19:02 pm »
I don't care. But I personally don't want that person making the laws that govern our nation, nor do I want him telling others that is how they should live. Do you?

If one person submits to another, either because its in the bible, or for whatever other reason, why would anyone else care if that is how they want to live?   

You can write a book if you want to too.  It could be called "Let the wife wear the pants". 

Or better yet:  "Let the wife wear the pleated pants". 

James Ford

« Reply #2896 on: January 27, 2014, 11:07:08 am »
This is why the conservatives hate us liberals. And I can't say that I blame them.

Macklemore & Lewis' "Same Love," a song written in support of same-sex marriage, was performed on a set resembling a church. Macklemore's rap was followed by a mass wedding featuring 33 couples taking the stage of Los Angeles' Staples Center.
Queen Latifah officiated, and Madonna served as maid of honor, following Latifah's exhortions with "Open Your Heart." The crowd roared its approval as the couples made their way back up the aisle.

hutch

« Reply #2897 on: January 27, 2014, 12:27:55 pm »
This is why the conservatives hate us liberals. And I can't say that I blame them.

Macklemore & Lewis' "Same Love," a song written in support of same-sex marriage, was performed on a set resembling a church. Macklemore's rap was followed by a mass wedding featuring 33 couples taking the stage of Los Angeles' Staples Center.
Queen Latifah officiated, and Madonna served as maid of honor, following Latifah's exhortions with "Open Your Heart." The crowd roared its approval as the couples made their way back up the aisle.

you're misusing the word conservative...

atomic

« Reply #2898 on: January 27, 2014, 12:36:00 pm »

I don't your comments at all.  Why do you hate gay marriage?

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2899 on: January 27, 2014, 12:38:17 pm »

So fuck 'em.
😐 🎶

James Ford

« Reply #2900 on: January 27, 2014, 12:39:56 pm »
I'm in favor of gay marriage but against awfully/tackily produced/contrived weddings (gay or straight).

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2901 on: January 27, 2014, 12:41:42 pm »
😐 🎶

atomic

« Reply #2902 on: January 27, 2014, 12:54:45 pm »
I'm in favor of gay marriage but against awfully/tackily produced/contrived weddings (gay or straight).

Why do you care how someone else gets married.  Who are you to say it is tacky? 

James Ford

« Reply #2903 on: January 27, 2014, 01:05:39 pm »
I didn't watch it, but reading about it makes it reek of (douchebag) Hollywood liberals rubbing their issue into the face of conservative middle America moreso than a sincere wedding ceremony.

Why do you care how someone else gets married.  Who are you to say it is tacky? 

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2904 on: January 27, 2014, 01:16:30 pm »
😐 🎶

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2905 on: January 27, 2014, 01:19:36 pm »
Wait, why is Colonel Sanders concerned?
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2906 on: January 27, 2014, 01:20:13 pm »

stevewizzle

« Reply #2907 on: January 27, 2014, 01:26:08 pm »

So fuck 'em.

yeah, since when did jesus-loving, gun-toting conservatives ever give a shit about how you felt JF?  fuck 'em.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2908 on: January 27, 2014, 01:33:55 pm »

It's Richard Cohen, Maj. Concern Troll.
😐 🎶

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2909 on: January 27, 2014, 01:39:27 pm »

It's Richard Cohen, Maj. Concern Troll.
Would it have been funnier if I had went with Jonathan Franzen?
LVMH