Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176565 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2955 on: January 28, 2014, 12:26:50 pm »
i wish all of you, could be gay for one year.  no, five years.  and make it when you went to high school and the end of middle school.  then you would realize.  not just talking about it, attempting to understand.  you would realize.  i wish you could see the looks my partner and i get when people realize we are gay, when we are in public.  i wish you could go through life finding out what people say behind your backs, after they act all "open arm" "give me a hug" "so great to see you" to your face.  i wish you could feel the emotion i go through when i read what people say in comment sections of articles when ever the article is anything about anything gay.  i wish you grew up with almost every religion on the planet (meaning you jews, meaning you muslims,  meaning you christians, meaning you hindus, meaning you native american indians) thinking gays are wrong and evil and what is horrible with world.  thank god for taoist who believe in acceptance of everyone, but when was the last time you even met a tao?  then nobody would care what gay people are doing.  this topic would not even be talked about on a nine thirty club forum.  people would be like, really, this is an issue, i remember the time when i was gay, for those five years, in high school and at the end of middle school.    
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 12:29:19 pm by walkonby »

atomic

« Reply #2956 on: January 28, 2014, 12:37:48 pm »
I watched this.

http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/01/video-macklemore-grammys-wedding-34-couples-gay-marriage

You didn't watch World War 2, yet you seem to have an opinion on Hitler. Guess that makes you a buffoon too.

If this wasn't about shoving it in middle America's face (and instead about people wanting a glamorous, Hollywood produced wedding as you propose), there would have been gay AND straight couples getting married.

I didn't see it, but the mass wedding included gay and straight couples.  So there.

James Ford didn't see it either..

Actually, I could see James and his wife splitting their bottle of beer and a box of prunes in their rocking chairs watching the grammies.  Then they see the marriage ceremony and are disgusted by gay america not getting married in shame in private. 

No. He said he didnt see it..his reaction is based on something he read..

he's really a grade A buffoon.

The one thing about Hitler, if he didn't exist I am sure neither would I.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2957 on: January 28, 2014, 12:43:10 pm »
what?!

James Ford

« Reply #2958 on: January 28, 2014, 12:45:48 pm »
I'm glad I now know the one thing about Hitler!

Walky, have you ever considered moving to more gay-friendly environs? And ye, organized religions suck.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #2959 on: January 28, 2014, 12:49:52 pm »
i wish all of you, could be gay for one year.  no, five years.  

OMG!  That would rock!  To have AWESOME abs for five years?!?!

Listen, we all had it tough in Middle/High School.  I was an out fan of Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance.  We've ALL suffered.

Brian

atomic

« Reply #2960 on: January 28, 2014, 12:50:24 pm »
what?!

My parents met in Munich after the war.  My father was there as part of the occupying forces.  hence no Hitler, no world war.  My father has no reason to be in Munich and alas, no Atomic.  

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2961 on: January 28, 2014, 12:52:29 pm »
what?!

My parents met in Munich after the war.  My father was there as part of the occupying forces.  hence no Hitler, no world war.  My father has no reason to be in Munich and alas, no Atomic.  
god damn hitler

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2962 on: January 28, 2014, 01:05:45 pm »

Walky, have you ever considered moving to more gay-friendly environs? And ye, organized religions suck.

where, in the world, is that?

stevewizzle

« Reply #2963 on: January 28, 2014, 01:11:10 pm »

antarctica

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2964 on: January 28, 2014, 01:12:47 pm »
i wish all of you, could be gay for one year.  no, five years.  and make it when you went to high school and the end of middle school.  then you would realize.  not just talking about it, attempting to understand.  you would realize.  i wish you could see the looks my partner and i get when people realize we are gay, when we are in public.  i wish you could go through life finding out what people say behind your backs, after they act all "open arm" "give me a hug" "so great to see you" to your face.  i wish you could feel the emotion i go through when i read what people say in comment sections of articles when ever the article is anything about anything gay.  i wish you grew up with almost every religion on the planet (meaning you jews, meaning you muslims,  meaning you christians, meaning you hindus, meaning you native american indians) thinking gays are wrong and evil and what is horrible with world.  thank god for taoist who believe in acceptance of everyone, but when was the last time you even met a tao?  then nobody would care what gay people are doing.  this topic would not even be talked about on a nine thirty club forum.  people would be like, really, this is an issue, i remember the time when i was gay, for those five years, in high school and at the end of middle school.    
So you're saying its a choice?
LVMH

James Ford

« Reply #2965 on: January 28, 2014, 01:13:03 pm »
As someone who grew up in a blue collar, conservative rural/country setting, I can say that that's not a good place for anyone "different" to be residing.

How about a city full of white liberals? Like DC.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2966 on: January 28, 2014, 01:22:50 pm »
As someone who grew up in a blue collar, conservative rural/country setting, I can say that that's not a good place for anyone "different" to be residing.

How about a city full of white liberals? Like DC.

ive met plenty of people from dc, that hate.  location never dictates thought patterns.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2967 on: January 28, 2014, 01:23:40 pm »
julian, the only choice, is that i wish, everybody could be gay for five years.  and yes brian, think of, the abs.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2968 on: January 28, 2014, 01:25:36 pm »
location never dictates thought patterns.
Of course it doesn't dictate, but they strongly correlate.

I think poverty is disgusting, so I live near my country club. I self-segregate to be around people with similar worldviews. Does my proximity to a country club DICTATE my thought patterns? No. But I wouldn't go to the country club if I didn't think opulence was a virtue.
LVMH

James Ford

« Reply #2969 on: January 28, 2014, 01:29:52 pm »
Fixed that for you.

location never dictates thought patterns.
Of course it doesn't dictate, but they strongly correlate.

I think poverty is disgusting, so I live near my country club. I self-segregate to be around people with similar worldviews. Does my proximity to a country club DICTATE my thought patterns? No. But I wouldn't go to the country club if they weren't paying me $10 and hour to carry their clubs..