Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1176608 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #3600 on: June 10, 2014, 06:37:56 pm »
this is the last photo walky sent me a few weeks ago.

what's he doing with all those ladies?

i, like . . . tips

atomic

« Reply #3601 on: June 10, 2014, 09:54:49 pm »
I can't understand as even my intern has a much better car than you.   

Ok, I request a photo of said intern in front of said car with a sign that says 'atomic intern' (not a bad band name?)

Tell you what, if you, James Ford, and Walky post your photos I will get that done..
and why do other people have to post so you will post?
also I don't really care what you look like...I want a pic of your intern with a sign that says "atomic intern"

And why do you want that?  Strange request.
Clearly he questions whether you really have an intern.

Seems like a silly thing to question.  Doesn't everyone have an intern do their boring work?

hutch

« Reply #3602 on: June 10, 2014, 09:59:42 pm »
yeah I don't believe this intern thing either.. the reason its bullshit is that you mention it every third post....

atomic

« Reply #3603 on: June 10, 2014, 10:02:23 pm »
yeah I don't believe this intern thing either.. the reason its bullshit is that you mention it every third post....

It is who I talk to all day long and play racquetball with at lunch.  I don't believe you guys don't have interns.  Just go down to HR and ask for one.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3604 on: June 11, 2014, 08:42:51 am »
a soon to be crooked politician, beat a crooked politician . . . news at eleven.

hutch

« Reply #3605 on: June 11, 2014, 08:46:50 am »
a soon to be crooked politician, beat a crooked politician . . . news at eleven.

yeah but at least he won't be the likely next Speaker of the House (second in line to the presidency)

atomic

« Reply #3606 on: June 11, 2014, 11:32:05 am »

yeah but at least he won't be the likely next Speaker of the House (second in line to the presidency)

The new guy's biggest campaign fight was against amnesty for illegal aliens.  I guess that is something we can all agree on. 

hutch

« Reply #3607 on: June 11, 2014, 12:41:41 pm »

The new guy's biggest campaign fight was against amnesty for illegal aliens.  I guess that is something we can all agree on. 

Not me..I am for limited legalization and a path toward legalization for all.....its just a matter of time my friend... a matter of demographics....math.....there are at least 53-55 million hispanics legally in this country...reproducing at a faster rate than any other group.... unless the Republican Party wants to lose every election moving forward they're going to have to work with Democrats on the issue of immigration... no matter what some of their constituency thinks... how do Republicans win if they give up on states like Colorado, Nevada, Florida and New Mexico.... there is simply no path to the presidency without hispanic support in so many swing states... Even North Carolina has a lot of hispanics...

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3608 on: June 11, 2014, 03:29:02 pm »

Not me..I am for limited legalization and a path toward legalization for all.....its just a matter of time my friend... a matter of demographics....math.....there are at least 53-55 million hispanics legally in this country...reproducing at a faster rate than any other group.... unless the Republican Party wants to lose every election moving forward they're going to have to work with Democrats on the issue of immigration... no matter what some of their constituency thinks... how do Republicans win if they give up on states like Colorado, Nevada, Florida and New Mexico.... there is simply no path to the presidency without hispanic support in so many swing states... Even North Carolina has a lot of hispanics...

There already is a path to citizenship.  It is called enter the country legally.  Hispanic does not equal illegal.  It is rather racist of you to make that generalization.  I can only imagine the backlash by libs had a conservative done that.  The work that needs to be done is enforce the immigration laws we have now.  There is nothing we should do that will reward someone who by the very first act in entering the country, broke the law.  I do think we need to make one revision to our law, that being we need to modify the 'if you are born here you are a citizen' law to be 'if you are born here and your parents are legal and citizens then you are a citizen.
FUKIT

stevewizzle

« Reply #3609 on: June 11, 2014, 03:53:39 pm »

There already is a path to citizenship.  It is called enter the country legally.  Hispanic does not equal illegal.  It is rather racist of you to make that generalization.  I can only imagine the backlash by libs had a conservative done that.  The work that needs to be done is enforce the immigration laws we have now.  There is nothing we should do that will reward someone who by the very first act in entering the country, broke the law.  I do think we need to make one revision to our law, that being we need to modify the 'if you are born here you are a citizen' law to be 'if you are born here and your parents are legal and citizens then you are a citizen.

and lets apply it retroactively, so everyone is no longer a citizen and we are all illegals.

atomic

« Reply #3610 on: June 11, 2014, 04:06:51 pm »

and lets apply it retroactively, so everyone is no longer a citizen and we are all illegals.

Wait a minuto hombre,  my mother came here legally and my dad's family came here before there was a United States. 

stevewizzle

« Reply #3611 on: June 11, 2014, 05:07:03 pm »
okay, but i've got to imagine a lot of people would never have qualified as citizens if ratbastard's scenario was played out.

ggw

« Reply #3612 on: June 11, 2014, 05:41:06 pm »
If you want to someday receive something from that Social Security fund you have been paying into, you should welcome every immigrant with open arms.  Cause those self-absorbed Baby Boomer fuckers are going to spend the next 25-30 years pillaging that shit.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3613 on: June 11, 2014, 05:43:39 pm »
thinking about the future is near impossible for the anti-immigrant simpletons.  they want to hate now.
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3614 on: June 11, 2014, 05:55:46 pm »
thinking about the future is near impossible for the anti-immigrant simpletons.  they want to hate now.

I actually do not know anyone who is anti immigration.  That would be just plain silly.
FUKIT