Author Topic: What Are You Listening To?  (Read 2111799 times)

Yada

Re: What Are You Listening To?
« Reply #3090 on: April 29, 2014, 04:27:35 pm »

Hexenjagd

« Reply #3091 on: April 29, 2014, 04:37:56 pm »
Ok, but I had a pretty good reply to your post in my head.  I suppose I will have to use it for something else.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #3092 on: April 30, 2014, 08:51:41 pm »
Prizehog -  Re​-​Unvent the Whool
https://prizehog.bandcamp.com/album/re-unvent-the-whool
doom crush psych sludge trio

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3093 on: April 30, 2014, 09:42:15 pm »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3094 on: April 30, 2014, 10:10:12 pm »
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3095 on: April 30, 2014, 10:35:15 pm »
HWTMHP

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3096 on: April 30, 2014, 11:03:10 pm »
dont be so, gaynorant.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #3097 on: May 01, 2014, 10:25:42 am »
Good Throb - S/T 7"
http://goodthrob.bandcamp.com/album/s-t-7

Sweet, dirty punk from the UK.

hutch

« Reply #3098 on: May 01, 2014, 10:37:56 am »
On the Beach

the second side is really amazing..I may have written about how Nick Cave literally filched the title track for his Higgs Boson blues...

always remember that there ain't nothing like a friend who can tell you that you're pissing in the wind...

Yada

« Reply #3099 on: May 01, 2014, 10:40:58 am »
On the Beach

the second side is really amazing..I may have written about how Nick Cave literally filched the title track for his Higgs Boson blues...

always remember that there ain't nothing like a friend who can tell you that you're pissing in the wind...

Undoubtedly my favorite Neil release, ever!! I can listen to that album any time, anywhere...

hutch

« Reply #3100 on: May 01, 2014, 10:45:41 am »
On the Beach

Undoubtedly my favorite Neil release, ever!! I can listen to that album any time, anywhere...

yeah its been my favorite neil for a while now..

i have a european copy on lp but couldn't resist picking up the cd the other day for 5.99....

Yada

« Reply #3101 on: May 01, 2014, 10:57:03 am »
On the Beach

i have a european copy on lp but couldn't resist picking up the cd the other day for 5.99....

Neil received 3 cents of that purchase.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hutch

« Reply #3102 on: May 01, 2014, 11:12:10 am »
On the Beach

Neil received 3 cents of that purchase.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I do owe Neil some money...its true.

Everything i've always bought from him has been used and I've never seen him live. Never bought a Neil shirt.. I'm a bad bad man

hutch

« Reply #3103 on: May 03, 2014, 06:49:03 pm »
Valerie June
Pushin' Against a Stone

I guess this was coproduced by Dan auerbach and kevin augunas and released about this time last year...

dyecraig

« Reply #3104 on: May 03, 2014, 09:45:45 pm »
On the Beach

That's so true - listen to those 2 songs back to back and it's like a 20 minute fever dream.
I think they really complement each other.
Neil really lures you in on that album - "Walk On" seems amiable enough, but by the time you get to the end of "Ambulance Blues", you're just stunned, laughing/crying, hard to put into words.  It's a beautiful feeling.