Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1313957 times)

killsaly

Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #1995 on: May 11, 2016, 11:37:50 am »
I was just curious as to why he typed that phrase out. 

Yada

« Reply #1996 on: May 11, 2016, 11:39:00 am »
I was just curious as to why he typed that phrase out. 

i personally would've preferred a pic of cartoon anime gurrrl in all her gear.

killsaly

« Reply #1997 on: May 11, 2016, 11:41:08 am »

hutch

« Reply #1998 on: May 11, 2016, 12:01:12 pm »
Well, we'll see when I get there tonight. These kinds of things usually work out for me though, so I'm not too concerned.

I'm going to live forever you know.

there is no way the county lot is towing.....

Relaxer

« Reply #1999 on: May 11, 2016, 01:54:42 pm »
This relaxer guy, i like him... but but but... why'd you drive, breah?

Because Silver Spring is FAR and doors opened at 7:00 (with a line around the block at 6:40) and I didn't get out of work until 6:00 (and still had to bike home to pick up my car) and I had to pick up and transport my friend as well and because we're not animals here.

In my defense, I didn't drive home.

And you're right, anime is cartoon. I guess I just lump all that weird hyper-animated Asian stuff as anime, whether it be cartoons or memes or gifs or mighty morphin power rangers or what-have-you
oword

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #2000 on: May 11, 2016, 02:56:19 pm »
Well that explains everything. Kids were lined up well before noon. When I ran by around 6:30 the line was halfway around the block.

killsaly

« Reply #2002 on: May 11, 2016, 10:50:06 pm »
I asked the bartender, "what's in the Windup Punch."

I couldn't hear her reply except th part where she said it would taste like kool aid.  That sounded good. So I started to drink.

The first band was Big Mouth.  Nothing to report minus that they are taking a break for a visibly pregnant member to have a baby, cute girls like their band, and my buddy Mac joined them for their last song and did a great job singing.

Two drinks down.  Peach Kelli Pop is about to play.  I run out to my car to get something and as I shut the locked door, I realize something - my keys are for some reason in the ignition.  Fuck.

I search for locksmith and call them up.  25 minutes he says.  So I run inside, Down some punch, watch Peach Kelli Pop for a bit and then wait for the guy.

While waiting two drug deals went down including one I was walking by where the dealer tells the junkie to walk over there, I turn to look at him and he says to me, "Naw you are good."  This is happening as I talk to the locksmith.  As soon as he crosses the street, we are accosted by a homeless man talking about his kid and us buying Bluetooth speakers off of him.  I could tell he was weirding out the locksmith but thankfully he bounced.   $75 later, and I had my keys.  By this point PKP were done and I missed half their set.

I go back in, and it is punch time.  Two more of these to calm my nerves. I feel moist due to The insane rain that won't stop.

Ayo Nako is on.  They are fine but I am just gonna sit here until they finish, and then will get up front for the guitar heroics of Screaming Females.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:52:39 pm by killsaly »

killsaly

« Reply #2003 on: May 11, 2016, 11:27:40 pm »
Oh fuck.
 Someone has BO.

Time to move.

Relaxer

« Reply #2004 on: May 12, 2016, 07:23:58 am »
You went out to the car to "get something."
Your keys mysteriously ended up in the ignition.
You forgot to retrieve rhem.
What a mystery! Three mysteries, in fact.

or

You went out to get stoned. You put the keys in the ignition so you could crack your windows. You then forgot to retrieve your keys because you were baked. Case closed, release the dancing lobsters.
oword

« Reply #2005 on: May 12, 2016, 08:51:49 am »
release the dancing lobsters.
please, they hate to be in cages
slack

bob72

« Reply #2006 on: May 12, 2016, 09:16:23 am »
I had no ideas lobsters could dance
PENIS

Relaxer

« Reply #2007 on: May 12, 2016, 09:29:24 am »

oword

killsaly

« Reply #2008 on: May 12, 2016, 09:49:24 am »
I actually went to my car to get flyers to leave at a coffee shop, if you really want to know what I was doing.   

And like I said, I was drinking.

hutch

« Reply #2009 on: May 12, 2016, 09:52:05 am »
^Damn I had money riding on a "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!!" response....