Author Topic: Girl on girl action.....  (Read 5750 times)

mankie

Re: Girl on girl action.....
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 03:39:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rutherford J. Balls:
  Not that either of them are that cute, but ever notice that one of a lesbian pair is always significantly cuter than the other?
What's the lesbian equivilent of "pitcher and catcher"?

Celeste

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 03:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:

Not that either of them are that cute, but ever notice that one of a lesbian pair is always significantly cuter than the other?
What's the lesbian equivilent of "pitcher and catcher"? [/b]
depends who's wearing the strap on?

the cuter one is the one playing the girl  :roll:

mankie

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2004, 03:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by Harriet Balls:

What's the lesbian equivilent of "pitcher and catcher"? [/b]
depends who's wearing the strap on?

the cuter one is the one playing the girl   :roll:  [/b]
So the lipstick lesbo is the catcher then?

Answer me this if you can....if lesbians are not attracted to men, why do the bull-type all dress like men to make themselves attractive to other lesbo's....isnt that contradictive?

Celeste

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 04:16:00 pm »
 So the lipstick lesbo is the catcher then?

Answer me this if you can....if lesbians are not attracted to men, why do the bull-type all dress like men to make themselves attractive to other lesbo's....isnt that contradictive? [/QB]
the girlie one is not necessarily the one receiving...they could switch, you know...

maybe it's not the way men LOOK that they don't dig, but the way men ARE...or maybe they like the trappings of men but they just prefer pussy...I don't think any one view could summarize the sexuality of millions...it depends on the individual, no?

mankie

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2004, 04:33:00 pm »
I was just taking it down to the very basics...a lesbian is a woman not "physically" attracted to men, but rather women, yet they seem to find women who are very masucline physically attractive.

I just don't get it.

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2004, 04:45:00 pm »
I'm sure that lesbians all have their various preferences, just as we men do. Some probably go for the femme-y type, some the butch type, and some in between.

Some guys go for the ultra-Barbie types, others go for the women not afraid to hike, go without makeup, and belch.

I was just taking it down to the very basics...a lesbian is a woman not "physically" attracted to men, but rather women, yet they seem to find women who are very masucline physically attractive.

I just don't get it.

J'Mal

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2004, 04:57:00 pm »
rosie is getting that chick, who is "average" but far more attractive than rosie, for the same reason donald trump gets supermodels.

$.

Celeste

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2004, 04:58:00 pm »
  Some guys go for the ultra-Barbie types, others go for the women not afraid to hike, go without makeup, and belch.
you forgot about the farting

mankie

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2004, 05:01:00 pm »

you forgot about the farting [/b]
Farting is so much funnier out of a female arse.

Especially when she tries to look all surprised, like she didn't know it was coming!!  :roll:

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2004, 05:09:00 pm »
Next weeks Dan Savage column will apparently be dedicated to vaginal farting...oh joy, can't wait.

But to whet your appetite, here's one from a couple of weeks ago:

One night, after my husband and I made love and were enjoying the post-act euphoria, I passed gas. To my husband's horror, it let out a wet, juicy sound. While he checked the sheets to see if they needed to be changed, I told him that the fart went between the lips of my vagina. Since I was wet from all the cum, both his and mine, it made a wet noise, but the fart itself was quite dry. That disgusted my husband even moreâ??and then I made the mistake of telling him that my farts normally take that path. Does this happen to other women? After sex or other times? It seems to me that the fart's path of least resistance would be through the lips of the vagina, whether post-coital or not. The butt cheeks may be a closer exit, but why not go the other way around? Dan, am I a circus freak or what? â??Forced Air Ruined the Sheets

Before anyone accuses me of being a misogynistic, woman-hatin' big gay cocksucker, I'd like to say this in my own defense: I just calmly and coolly entertained two questions about female ejaculation without cracking a single joke at the expense of female anatomy. So I hope the Ms. magazine subscribers out there will forgive me for this: Oh my God! Eesh! Yuck! Before FARTS's letter arrived, I had never contemplated the precise path a woman's gas takes as it makes its way from butthole to the ozone layerâ??and, to be frank, it's not something I'm particularly pleased about having to contemplate now. I mean, I get paid a lot to do this job, but I don't get paid that much. Still, if there are any women out there who would like to address this issue, and perhaps let FARTS know that she is not alone, I will happily do a follow-up column on this subjectâ??not because this subject interests me, but because it will, without a doubt, have my readers begging me to start writing columns about santorum again instead. Oh, speaking of santorum: Spreadingsantorum.com is now the No. 1 result when you Google "Santorum"!

Celeste

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2004, 05:46:00 pm »
don't get me started on this again! farts that come out of the ass are not the same as air passed from the vagina...does this retarded woman really think her digestive system has a passage to her pussy?

mankie

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2004, 06:07:00 pm »
  don't get me started on this again! farts that come out of the ass are not the same as air passed from the vagina...does this retarded woman really think her digestive system has a passage to her pussy?
For fear of getting dragged into this...you know if she had a kid and they did that thing were they tear the 'taint' then stitched it back up wrong....you never know what could happen.

Celeste

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2004, 06:15:00 pm »
  For fear of getting dragged into this...you know if she had a kid and they did that thing were they tear the 'taint' then stitched it back up wrong....you never know what could happen.
It thought shit like that only happend in Africa...anyway...I doubt that's this woman's problem

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2004, 08:44:00 pm »
According to Margaret Cho, there is one thing that lesbians like more than pussy.