Author Topic: META: Unresolved Sexual Tension?  (Read 12013 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: META: Unresolved Sexual Tension?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 07:01:12 pm »
i love it . . . when straight people, talk, about sex

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 08:34:20 pm »
I love it when gay people think that all straight people do is have sex! :)
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 09:48:32 pm »
no . . . all that gay people do, is have sex.  all that straight people do, is be, jealous of that fact.  bazinga.

James Ford

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 09:55:05 pm »
And by straight people you mean straight MEN

no . . . all that gay people do, is have sex.  all that straight people do, is be, jealous of that fact.  bazinga.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 09:57:05 pm »
yes . . . im only interested in what, MEN, do.

Hexenjagd

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 06:26:35 pm »
and you base this off of?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2014, 08:06:07 pm »
craigslist

Yada

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 08:22:46 pm »
Gay guys talking about being gay vs. Jews talking about being Jewish.

Who talks about what more?

James Ford

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 08:26:10 pm »
What do your gay Jewish friends talk about more? There you have the answer.

Gay guys talking about being gay vs. Jews talking about being Jewish.

Who talks about what more?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 10:15:55 pm »
gays usually only talk about being gay, around other gays.  they tend to hide it in the company of straight people.  putting up with years of discrimination and getting beat up or killed . . . will do that that, to a people.

i personally, say . . . fuck other people.

Yada

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2014, 11:06:23 pm »
gays usually only talk about being gay, around other gays.  they tend to hide it in the company of straight people.  putting up with years of discrimination and getting beat up or killed . . . will do that that, to a people.

C+

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2014, 11:45:00 pm »

So lumping all non-gays into one big pool of 'other people' is OK?  Come on Walky I know you better than that.
FUKIT

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2014, 07:30:03 am »
you missed the point about 'fuck other people'.  i meant it in the context of that i dont hide talking about being gay or gay issues/topics around other people.   gay people do usually hide openly, freely talking about their lifestyle around straight people because most straight people dont want to hear about it and feel uncomfortable around such topics.  that was my point.  i was even given a c+ regarding me even bringing it up, thus even more so proving my point.  if you were gay, you would understand, but you  are not, so you dont. 

Yada

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2014, 10:20:05 am »
you missed the point about 'fuck other people'.  i meant it in the context of that i dont hide talking about being gay or gay issues/topics around other people.   gay people do usually hide openly, freely talking about their lifestyle around straight people because most straight people dont want to hear about it and feel uncomfortable around such topics.  that was my point.  i was even given a c+ regarding me even bringing it up, thus even more so proving my point.  if you were gay, you would understand, but you  are not, so you dont. 

The C+ was given to your written response, I expected a better retort...the response above deserves a solid B.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 12:10:44 pm »
The 2640 show cant be touched... This one is at DAR.

As for NMH, I listened to them for the first time last year, after I bought my ticket to 2640.  I had heard their name before in magazines, but for some reason I never pursued listening to them.  Now after getting their albums and seeing them live, I am definitely a fan. 

That's too funny!  I listened to them for the first time last year, after I missed out on getting tickets to Mangum solo and the 2640 show.  I had heard their name before in magazines, but for some reason I never pursued listening to them.  Now after getting their albums and looking forward to seeing them live, I am definitely a fan. 

I smell a coupling a-comin'!
LVMH