Author Topic: Fillmore SS Shows  (Read 127265 times)

nkotb

Re: Fillmore SS Shows
« Reply #240 on: November 04, 2011, 12:06:33 pm »
Yeah, but I think Hardees hates hasidic jews, so eating there makes you a bigot.

right, was asking specifically nandos etiquette.  that seems about right.. for those who haven't been, it's a joint where you order your food at the counter, they give you a number, and they bring it out when it's ready.  could also see this place blowing up, perfect combination of being fast, cheap, healthy and good for big groups. 

they do that at hardees.  and hardees fucking rules.

Yada

« Reply #241 on: November 04, 2011, 12:36:56 pm »
Yeah, but I think Hardees hates hasidic jews, so eating there makes you a bigot.

right, was asking specifically nandos etiquette.  that seems about right.. for those who haven't been, it's a joint where you order your food at the counter, they give you a number, and they bring it out when it's ready.  could also see this place blowing up, perfect combination of being fast, cheap, healthy and good for big groups. 

You also need an adult diaper while dining at Hardees.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #242 on: November 04, 2011, 12:41:58 pm »

yeah, but hasidic jews hate women and think they aren't even human beings . . . so that just got trumped.  frisco burgers for everybody.

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #243 on: November 06, 2011, 03:51:30 pm »
The ordering process at Nando's is like the one at Katz's. Makes little to no sense.

Bagley

« Reply #244 on: November 15, 2011, 04:31:14 pm »
Just talked to box office person at Fillmore as to whether there's going to be an opener for Warren Haynes on Saturday.  Dude told me that they wouldn't know until Saturday.  Consequently they have no idea when Haynes will play...  sounds like a pretty strange way to run a venue to me?!

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #245 on: November 15, 2011, 04:34:28 pm »
must be all that pot smoking they allow in there.

Yada

« Reply #246 on: November 16, 2011, 09:44:48 am »

Nandos FTMFW!

betao

« Reply #247 on: November 17, 2011, 02:13:29 pm »
Just talked to box office person at Fillmore as to whether there's going to be an opener for Warren Haynes on Saturday.  Dude told me that they wouldn't know until Saturday.  Consequently they have no idea when Haynes will play...  sounds like a pretty strange way to run a venue to me?!

That's not uncommon for venues to not know, especially when it comes to set times. The band usually has the say in that kind of stuff, so venues often don't know set times until the day of show.

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #248 on: November 17, 2011, 03:01:04 pm »

Sorry, Bagman.  At least you will soon have "Pho and Roll."   ;D

Vas Deferens

« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2011, 10:50:22 pm »
how much is the service charge at the box office?
(_|_)

mekmad

« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2011, 12:42:35 pm »

I went to the show last night.  The base ticket price before service charge online was $35.  The face value of the ticket at the box office was $37.50.  So they bumped the face value of the ticket $2.50..  Someone else in line had a face value of $33.  And then they charge a dollar for processing.  Not sure if they pull this move at every show.

I'm sure someone else mentioned this but you can only get one beer at a time too..  That was annoying, I couldn't get a beer for my friend while he held our spots on the floor.  We had to make separate trips.   

hutch

« Reply #251 on: November 20, 2011, 12:49:49 pm »

I'm sure someone else mentioned this but you can only get one beer at a time too..  That was annoying, I couldn't get a beer for my friend while he held our spots on the floor.  We had to make separate trips.   

oh my.. that is retarded.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #252 on: November 20, 2011, 01:57:37 pm »
good for them.  you can never trust anybody.  just like scaplers.  you got to stop the one trying to abuse the system somehow.  i'm sure them loosing their license by an underage getting alcohol due to the old "two at a time rule" never questioned is more important than you caring.

hutch

« Reply #253 on: November 20, 2011, 01:59:07 pm »
good for them.  you can never trust anybody.  just like scaplers.  you got to stop the one trying to abuse the system somehow.  i'm sure them loosing their license by an underage getting alcohol due to the old "two at a time rule" never questioned is more important than you caring.

Speak english my good man.. I have no idea what you are talking about.

mekmad

« Reply #254 on: November 20, 2011, 02:23:29 pm »

They wouldn't let me bring up my friends license to the bar either.  I get what your saying but there has to be a better system.