Author Topic: What Are You Listening To?  (Read 2122012 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: What Are You Listening To?
« Reply #5625 on: June 12, 2016, 08:28:35 pm »
I bought the new ray Montague album based on that other thread.  I cannot turn it off. Quite the good listen. Way meddle.

Lamontagne?

Lasagna indeed.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #5626 on: June 12, 2016, 08:28:57 pm »
Damn autocoreect.

hutch

« Reply #5627 on: June 12, 2016, 08:30:34 pm »
I bought the new ray Montague album based on that other thread.  I cannot turn it off. Quite the good listen. Way meddle.

Lamontagne?

Lasagna indeed.

ok.... hmm.. i love meddle.. i have the cd somewhere but haven't opened it yet.. guess i should...

the new tegan and sara i made it through like 3 songs.. just not my bag.. the paul simon was like parsley but i gotta listen to it a bit more intently..

this is why i find it easier to buy and listen to old music. .. ray charles ain't ever gonna let me down.

hutch

« Reply #5628 on: June 12, 2016, 08:30:51 pm »
Damn autocoreect.

you did that on purpose! fess up

dyecraig

« Reply #5629 on: June 12, 2016, 08:39:06 pm »
Yep, that meddle indeed.
count me in.
enjoying the new paul simon in the car, but demands a solid listen at home. lots of aural delights going on.
his voice sounds as fine as in his early days.
wolf trap. appears to be sold out.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #5630 on: June 12, 2016, 08:45:20 pm »

Lamontagne?

Lasagna indeed.

ok.... hmm.. i love meddle.. i have the cd somewhere but haven't opened it yet.. guess i should...

the new tegan and sara i made it through like 3 songs.. just not my bag.. the paul simon was like parsley but i gotta listen to it a bit more intently..

this is why i find it easier to buy and listen to old music. .. ray charles ain't ever gonna let me down.

Wait you bought it? It's like free on amazon prime.

hutch

« Reply #5631 on: June 12, 2016, 08:46:21 pm »

Lamontagne?

Lasagna indeed.

Wait you bought it? It's like free on amazon prime.

what is free?

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #5632 on: June 12, 2016, 08:53:31 pm »
If you have amazon prime, you can stream and/or download the entire new ray Lamontagne album at no extra cost.  And thousands of other albums. Is this news?

hutch

« Reply #5633 on: June 12, 2016, 08:57:41 pm »
If you have amazon prime, you can stream and/or download the entire new ray Lamontagne album at no extra cost.  And thousands of other albums. Is this news?

huh? I have Amazon Prime but I don't stream... I am a luddite...

I like doing it the old fashioned way.. you know, actually BUYING an album and listening to it on a stereo system...

YMMV

hutch

« Reply #5634 on: June 12, 2016, 08:59:49 pm »
anyways listening to Ghosts of Highway 20 which is my favorite album -so far-that came out this year....

Space Freely

« Reply #5635 on: June 12, 2016, 09:04:03 pm »
anyways listening to Ghosts of Highway 20 which is my favorite album -so far-that came out this year....

Definitely one of the things I agree with you on, donald.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #5636 on: June 12, 2016, 09:14:38 pm »

I like doing it the old fashioned way.. you know, actually BUYING an album and listening to it on a stereo system...

YMMV

But but but....you can download the music.  To your own device. Then listen to it!  No streaming required!  It's just like ripping the cd to an iPad, but no cd and no ripping.

hutch

« Reply #5637 on: June 12, 2016, 09:23:54 pm »

YMMV

But but but....you can download the music.  To your own device. Then listen to it!  No streaming required!  It's just like ripping the cd to an iPad, but no cd and no ripping.

What part are you not getting? :)  just kidding.. just kidding

I don't download , I don't stream... I like doing it the old fashioned way..

preferably on 78 RPM shellac discs... well, no, preferably on an LP

I couldn't work a device to save my life... I found my latest cell phone today after misplacing it for 4 months behind my dumb TV..

actually, truth be told, my partner found the cell phone

killsaly

« Reply #5638 on: June 12, 2016, 09:36:12 pm »
Ashbringer - Yūgen

killsaly

« Reply #5639 on: June 12, 2016, 11:04:12 pm »
Candlemass - Death Thy Lover (EP)