Author Topic: This week rollcall  (Read 2689716 times)

Yada

Re: This week rollcall
« Reply #6405 on: April 14, 2014, 09:04:45 am »
Black Lips
War on Drugs

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #6406 on: April 14, 2014, 09:31:41 am »
Protomartyr
Loop

Vas Deferens

« Reply #6407 on: April 14, 2014, 09:34:29 am »
Trust last nite
I Break Horses - Tuesday
Juana Molina - Wednesday --->  then Protomartyr in Baltimore
Bobby Bare Jr - Thursday (maybe)
Loop - Friday
Local H  (early show Saturday) then Rye Coalition (late show)
(_|_)

emmanuel

« Reply #6408 on: April 14, 2014, 09:42:11 am »
We should go to Chicago Underground Duo on Saturday. I'll pick you up!!

azaghal1981

« Reply #6409 on: April 14, 2014, 09:47:42 am »
Priests/Good Throb in Baltimore Tuesday
Ignatz/Fern Knight Wednesday
Jowe Head/Foul Swoops/Luke Reddick Thursday
Loop/Jowe Head/Flying Eyes Friday
Possible TBA Jowe Head show Saturday if it happens
Black Twig Pickers/Sam Moss -> maybe Coathangers Sunday
احمد

atomic

« Reply #6410 on: April 14, 2014, 11:59:30 am »
Itzhak Perlman - Saturday Night.

WHAT?? Is the pregnant wife allowed out of her bedroom???

Went to the Orioles game on Sunday as well. I don't understand your comment. I never said my wife didn't go to places during pregnancy. I just don't want to go to Sweetlife festival where people are bound to be running into people constantly and people will most likely be smoking everywhere.  Which I dont' understand as Howard County law prohibits smoking in public and MPP seems to not care about it.

Anyway Itzhak only played the first quarter of the show at the BSO.  The rest of the show he conducted.  His playing sound great.  The second half was incredibly boring music by some composer I never heard of before.  I guess he is old and had Polio so maybe he isn't up to playing longer. 

James Ford

« Reply #6411 on: April 14, 2014, 12:03:59 pm »
Chuck Mead Tues
Bobby Bare Jr Thurs

azaghal1981

« Reply #6412 on: April 14, 2014, 12:14:37 pm »
Did anyone go to Jon Langford?
احمد

Hexenjagd

« Reply #6413 on: April 14, 2014, 12:17:10 pm »
Itzhak Perlman - Saturday Night.
WHAT?? Is the pregnant wife allowed out of her bedroom???
Went to the Orioles game on Sunday as well. I don't understand your comment. I never said my wife didn't go to places during pregnancy. I just don't want to go to Sweetlife festival where people are bound to be running into people constantly and people will most likely be smoking everywhere.  Which I dont' understand as Howard County law prohibits smoking in public and MPP seems to not care about it.

Well you have made statements like the one I am about to quote, which made it seem like ALL shows were on hold for you (you didnt specify Sweetlife vs anything in that statement).  But I suppose a BSO show is an exception. Plus that was a month ago, so maybe you got bored with staying in.  Also not bringing up anything in reference to your wife, just your own words about going out to shows (which does reference your wife as a reason to not go out, but not because of her being bedridden).
I am not really interested in seeing bands right now as my wife is pregnant and can't drink and is grumpy so shows don't sound like much fun at the moment.   

Yada

« Reply #6414 on: April 14, 2014, 12:57:55 pm »
Have you all not learned the owner of atomic's fictional character has a hard time keeping their stories straight?

Until I see a  pic of atomic posted on here sitting in his corner office with a view, I don't believe he exists.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #6415 on: April 14, 2014, 01:03:50 pm »
i hope that pic, is him with his shirt ripped off, like that hunky, zac efron.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #6416 on: April 14, 2014, 01:03:58 pm »
Have you all not learned the owner of atomic's fictional character has a hard time keeping their stories straight?

Until I see a  pic of atomic posted on here sitting in his corner office with a view, I don't believe he exists.
If only we had a moderator who'd delete people whose sole purpose on here was to shit on our community daily.
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #6417 on: April 14, 2014, 01:04:42 pm »
i hope that pic, is him with his shirt ripped off, like that hunky, zac efron.

FOR YOU
LVMH

atomic

« Reply #6418 on: April 14, 2014, 01:52:09 pm »

What is a hard time keeping straight. I didn't say my wife didn't go out.  I said I wasn't going two specific shows.  I have not been to any rock shows since I made that statement.  I am considering seeing Ringo Starr at Wolftrap.  How are crowds at Wolf Trap?  Will people be smoking?  BSO for classical music <> MPP festival.  My wife works.  She isn't hidding in the bedroom I don't know where that came from.

atomic

« Reply #6419 on: April 14, 2014, 01:52:53 pm »

If only we had a moderator who'd delete people whose sole purpose on here was to shit on our community daily.

You are never going to become a moderator if your only purpose is to delete people who don't like how you snitch on people at shows.