Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 935884 times)

Relaxer

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2580 on: December 05, 2016, 03:31:56 pm »

"HUD. HUD? What the hell is a HUD? It's a cabinet position? Ohhh right, it's that bunch of poor people who are always suing me cuz I treat the blacks the way they should be treated. Ok, who do I stick in there? Black guy, need a black guy. Goddammit where am I supposed to get one of these things?"

"I.... am.... I am.... a black man... and while.... I question..... my experience....I must-"

"No no you're perfect, this is terrific. You're it, I got a tee time in half an hour."

oword

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2581 on: December 05, 2016, 11:54:16 pm »
Biden, says he is running.

Biden, 2020 . . . Perhaps, Biden / M. Obama  2020

Yada

« Reply #2582 on: December 06, 2016, 10:39:13 am »
Biden, says he is running.

Biden, 2020 . . . Perhaps, Biden / M. Obama  2020

Great, Biden will be 78 then! lol.

hutch

« Reply #2583 on: December 06, 2016, 12:07:03 pm »
He did not say he was running!

I doubt he could get the nomination....

I'd like to see Cory Booker but it will probably be somebody more to the left with no chance to beat Trump.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2584 on: December 06, 2016, 12:11:57 pm »
He did not say he was running!
Yeah, I, in no way, took his comments as a serious indication he was running for President.
LVMH

« Reply #2585 on: December 06, 2016, 06:12:13 pm »

I'd like to see Cory Booker but it will probably be somebody more to the left with no chance to beat Trump.
Dems "what do we need to do to win next time"
"well a black guy won it before...lets do that again"

Seriously..I like Cory..not sure he's presidential material...but never say never
slack

Relaxer

« Reply #2586 on: December 06, 2016, 07:31:29 pm »
Denzel should run. Who wouldn't vote for him? The presidency is all about celebrity now anyway
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #2587 on: December 06, 2016, 07:31:50 pm »
Morgan Freeman could win three terms
oword

hutch

« Reply #2588 on: December 06, 2016, 08:16:25 pm »
Far more likely that Hillary will run than any of the other people being mentioned..she'd be 73.. trump would be 74.. biden would be 77

Biden will not run..

I can't see Hillary running but she is relentless and has no quit....having said that, its hard to read this result as anything but an incredible indictment of her by the American people.... but things can change... and if she did run she'd still have a good chunk of the democratic party electorate supporting her in the primaries...she'd be a player...

« Reply #2589 on: December 06, 2016, 11:08:45 pm »
its hard to read this result as anything but an incredible indictment of her by the American people....
so getting 2 million more votes is and incredible indictment?
it's more the dems didn't understand the rules of the electoral college
Unfortunately trump played the low educated vote like a Stradivarius

again never say never...but I seriously doubt he'll deliver on less than 20% of the bullshit that got him elected
slack

hutch

« Reply #2590 on: December 06, 2016, 11:48:21 pm »
its hard to read this result as anything but an incredible indictment of her by the American people....
so getting 2 million more votes is and incredible indictment?
it's more the dems didn't understand the rules of the electoral college
Unfortunately trump played the low educated vote like a Stradivarius

again never say never...but I seriously doubt he'll deliver on less than 20% of the bullshit that got him elected

1. yes it is an indictment when you are running against a crazy person with no prior experience who runs a campaign where he makes mistake after mistake including saying he likes to grab women by the pussy.. if you can't beat that guy you have a problem

2. of course he won't deliver but most of his supporters didn't vote for him because he had a platform they wanted to see carried out...they voted for Trump cause they like Trump and see in him whatever they want...no matter what he says or does..

hutch

« Reply #2591 on: December 06, 2016, 11:58:44 pm »
Personally i think the "Trump is so dumb" jokes and memes are really stupid.. he knows exactly what he is doing.. unfortunately..

the Boeing thing? Well you know people are eating it up... its all bullshit of course but he gets to say he's looking out for Americans by saving money for them.. the truth don't matter...

the China thing? This one puzzles me.. all these people saying its a really stupid thing to call Taiwan or to speak to Taiwan rather... why? China has been plain hostile towards us for years.. why shouldn't we talk to Taiwan? This is the one thing he's done that is right! We have to send China a message that if we don't like what they're doing they may not like what we do.. then perhaps they'll be a little bit more clued up on our concerns.. they depend on us as much if not more than we do on them.... who else is going to buy their stuff?

Carson? Yeah to me its a horrible pick.. but to most people who dont' pay much attention "Hey look a black guy in the cabinet! Trump is not a racist!"

Trump has shown himself to be quite an adept politician..this constant underestimating him or reading stupidity into his actions has got to stop.. he's got his reasons for most of the shit that seems insane to us!

Carrier? Brilliant! He saved American jobs... he delivered to the white working man (Never mind the truth which if you don't know it think about the signals it sends. think about the president literally picking people  to save their jobs and paying for them with taxpayer money.. i could go on but)...

I could go on.. if he appoints a third General to a cabinet level position it will be pretty unprecedented and in my view really really bad.. but to the average stiff? Hey TRUMP IS TOUGH! LOOK AT ALL THE GENERALS! He's not messing around!

and on and on it goes....

in some ways the reaction by liberals or democrats to Trump reminds me of how people reacted to Reagan.. back in the day everybody thought he was a complete moron... a dumb California jock/actor who didn't have a clue...in my family we would laugh at him all the time...

He knew exactly what he was doing.....

I think if you laugh at Trump or start screaming about how insane what he is doing is you are sort of playing into his hands... this is pretty much the way the campaign went and look where it got us... you have to take  him seriously but at the same time the response has to be measured.. you can't , every time he does something , start thinking its the end of the world and posting stupid memes in facebook.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:07:24 am by hutch »

ggw

« Reply #2592 on: December 07, 2016, 12:03:21 am »

hutch

« Reply #2593 on: December 07, 2016, 12:05:29 am »
^Does anybody not know this yet?? This came out months ago!

I think Ben Carson is nuts but he's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

jokes about how crazy or stupid they are aren't going to cut it..

one can make fun of Carson all one wants but he was smart enough to back Trump early and stick with him....

hutch

« Reply #2594 on: December 07, 2016, 01:54:59 pm »
and we get a third General.. YUK.