Author Topic: The Beer Thread  (Read 3241391 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: The Beer Thread
« Reply #2685 on: June 03, 2013, 01:33:08 pm »
atomicfront is so obviously a past forumer . . . who was either banned or asked to leave, and now hates what this places stands for.  i have always thought this, and i will never change. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2686 on: June 03, 2013, 01:40:58 pm »
notice . . . who never posts anymore.

atomicfront

« Reply #2687 on: June 03, 2013, 01:56:04 pm »
Is atomicfront the world's biggest troll, douche, or ignorant?

I can't seem to figure it out.
Actually James Ford is the one that has been trolling and ignorant.

atomicfront

« Reply #2688 on: June 03, 2013, 01:56:34 pm »
atomicfront is so obviously a past forumer . . . who was either banned or asked to leave, and now hates what this places stands for.  i have always thought this, and i will never change. 

You are ignorant as well.  I had this account for a long time.  Check when I joined. 

fatskippy

« Reply #2689 on: June 03, 2013, 02:15:18 pm »
atomicfront makes some incredibly stupid posts, everyone lavishes him with attention, wash, rinse, repeat

atomicfront

« Reply #2690 on: June 03, 2013, 02:20:42 pm »
atomicfront makes some incredibly stupid posts, everyone lavishes him with attention, wash, rinse, repeat

Once again it was James Ford that made the incredibly stupid posts.  He might want the attention, I am not sure or he might just be a bitter old man.

fatskippy

« Reply #2691 on: June 03, 2013, 02:22:45 pm »

Once again it was James Ford that made the incredibly stupid posts.  He might want the attention, I am not sure or he might just be a bitter old man.

::yawn:: This is D+ trolling at best yet somehow your schtick works on these fools.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #2692 on: June 03, 2013, 02:28:48 pm »
I think all you fellas need to get together and chill over a beer or sumpin.

atomicfront

« Reply #2693 on: June 03, 2013, 02:49:53 pm »
I think all you fellas need to get together and chill over a beer or sumpin.

I am sure they would spend the entire time telling me how stupid a beer I selected to drink. 

atomicfront

« Reply #2694 on: June 03, 2013, 02:52:32 pm »

::yawn:: This is D+ trolling at best yet somehow your schtick works on these fools.

I am trolling how?  Please tell me again fat skippy?  I mentioned how I was going to Munich and James Ford told me I was stupid for doing so as the beer is better in Vermont.  I guess I shouldn't have shared my Munich trip to the forum.  Sorry if that is trolling. 

James Ford

« Reply #2695 on: June 03, 2013, 02:58:46 pm »
More like you're making shit up.

I simply said/meant I would fly to Burlington because (three particular breweries in) Vermont make better beer than any brewery in Germany.

That's not trolling, that's simply stating my opinion.

Having been to BOTH Munich and Vermont last year, I think I'm entitled to have one.

Munich's beer was enjoyable, but I'd never go back simply for the beer. Vermont, I would.

I am trolling how?  Please tell me again fat skippy?  I mentioned how I was going to Munich and James Ford told me I was stupid for doing so as the beer is better in Vermont.  I guess I shouldn't have shared my Munich trip to the forum.  Sorry if that is trolling. 

atomicfront

« Reply #2696 on: June 03, 2013, 03:16:22 pm »
More like you're making shit up.

I simply said/meant I would fly to Burlington because (three particular breweries in) Vermont make better beer than any brewery in Germany.

That's not trolling, that's simply stating my opinion.

Having been to BOTH Munich and Vermont last year, I think I'm entitled to have one.

Munich's beer was enjoyable, but I'd never go back simply for the beer. Vermont, I would.

No you mentioned Germany as you knew I was going there and I asked you if you knew of any good brewery tours.  You certainly haven't been to every brewery in Germany.  So it isn't a valid opinion.  If you weren't trolling me you would have just mentioned their were great breweries in Vermont.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2697 on: June 03, 2013, 03:28:50 pm »
if this forum had a poll feature we could settle this once and for all.

now please take this to the Commentary on The Beer Thread Thread.

ps atomic wins troll of the century in a landslide.  rhett trolls with humor and style

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #2698 on: June 03, 2013, 04:04:22 pm »
Sorry to put this thread back on the tracks, but I'm very much looking forward to trading OTWOA for Heady Topper with my buddy in upstate NY in a few weeks. My only regret is that I wish I bought more OTWOA. Stupid daycare.

Yada

« Reply #2699 on: June 03, 2013, 04:12:35 pm »
Sorry to put this thread back on the tracks, but I'm very much looking forward to trading OTWOA for Heady Topper with my buddy in upstate NY in a few weeks. My only regret is that I wish I bought more OTWOA. Stupid daycare.

I've said it once and I'll say it again... it's pretty exciting to have Wings coming out of a DC brewery. It's pretty damn delicious.