Author Topic: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?  (Read 122579 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2013, 05:10:41 pm »
and you wouldnt be caught dead with a . . . corona.  oh the humanity.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2013, 10:28:24 am »
Corona fucking sucks. I think Id take a PBR over that........maybe.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2013, 10:56:23 am »

Corona is a lot better than Pabst.  And if you drink it with a lime in it tastes pretty good. 

hutch

« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2013, 11:09:45 am »

Corona is a lot better than Pabst.  And if you drink it with a lime in it tastes pretty good. 

i love corona in the summer WITH LIME..without lime i don't like it...

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2013, 11:11:14 am »
doesnt that say alot . . . without adding something to it, i wont drink it.

hutch

« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2013, 11:43:28 am »
oh..combining a beer with lime.. i don't see anything wrong with that... its like getting cheese on your burger or something...combining stuff is allright..like a garnish

but i hardly drink corona ever anyways..its overpriced..  but with limes i've really enjoyed it... like on a boat or something..

i must of drank too much pbr a few years back cause these days i can't stomach it..

my favorite cheap beer these days is miller high life (in a bottle).. man is that cheap.....8.99 gets you 18 of them...or did yesterday at shoppers..

i like the IPAs like Dales pale ale... but that is more of a treat..

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2013, 01:20:50 pm »
one time, after enjoying some fine beers that i had, somebody let me have a milwalkonby best special . . . and i threw up. 

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2013, 01:34:17 pm »

i love corona in the summer WITH LIME..without lime i don't like it...

I'll only drink Corona with a lime. Without a lime it tastes the way poop smells. I fucking despise it. You can put a lime on anything and make it instantly delicious.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2013, 01:35:10 pm »
doesnt that say alot . . . without adding something to it, i wont drink it.

I guess it doesn't matter but Corona has fewer calories than other beers. If you are on a diet it might be prefrable to drink a less flavorful beer and some citrus to it than to drink some 200+ calorie beer.  

imbecile

« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2013, 01:41:41 pm »
When on a cheap beer fix which requires limes, I'm partial to Tecate over Corona. 

But that may be because I acquired the taste over the years drinking them at Baja Bean Company when I had a lower paying job and they were like a dollar, and now it's like a little nostalgia trip.  Or it's better than Corona.  Not sure.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2013, 01:42:29 pm »
I like Dos Exis. Sol is my favorite though. Droppin a lime in that just pushes it over the edge. Love it.
‼‼?‼‼

atomicfront

« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2013, 01:51:42 pm »
I like Dos Exis. Sol is my favorite though. Droppin a lime in that just pushes it over the edge. Love it.

Sol used to be the biggest Mexican beer back when I first started drinking legally.  I wonder how they lost all that market share

James Ford

« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2013, 02:30:40 pm »
That's funny. When I want to buy cheap beer, Dale's is a go-to. Sierra Nevada Torpedo is another.

In fact, the last couple times I went to NASCAR races I split a sixer or Dale's (they let you bring cans in, but not bottles, and a beer called DALE'S seems the obvious choice for a NASCAR event) with my friend (ended up bringing one of them home, because two is about my limit).

oh..combining a beer with lime.. i don't see anything wrong with that... its like getting cheese on your burger or something...combining stuff is allright..like a garnish

but i hardly drink corona ever anyways..its overpriced..  but with limes i've really enjoyed it... like on a boat or something..

i must of drank too much pbr a few years back cause these days i can't stomach it..

my favorite cheap beer these days is miller high life (in a bottle).. man is that cheap.....8.99 gets you 18 of them...or did yesterday at shoppers..

atomicfront

« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2013, 03:37:59 pm »
That's funny. When I want to buy cheap beer, Dale's is a go-to. Sierra Nevada Torpedo is another.

In fact, the last couple times I went to NASCAR races I split a sixer or Dale's (they let you bring cans in, but not bottles, and a beer called DALE'S seems the obvious choice for a NASCAR event) with my friend (ended up bringing one of them home, because two is about my limit).

Dale's isn't cheap. Cheap beer is less than a dollar a bottle or can.

atomicfront

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2013, 03:48:53 pm »
So I was at the mall yesterday and there was this security guard there who was 5' 2" and we both got to the escelator at the same time and he look frightened of me.  And then later in the day I saw a firefighter who was a small guy and was 5' 3".  Do they not have any height requirements for jobs anymore.  How can a security guard who is 5' 2" do anything security wise.  I could just pick him up and toss him. How is a firefighter who is a little guy going to rescue people from a burning building.