Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179887 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1905 on: August 28, 2013, 05:17:12 pm »
also, embrace you had a meltdown dude.  you couldn't handle the forum.  a bunch of people blocked you. you admitted you had the hots for lena dunham.  it was kind of embarassing for you for a while.

we get it man, and we can accept for that.  but the whole "yeah i wanted my regular screen name back"... nobody is buying that.

HE WAS ON A BREAK!

And you can change your screen name anytime you want.  A few years ago everybody was changing their name every 5 minutes.  It got confusing.

stevewizzle

« Reply #1906 on: August 28, 2013, 05:19:14 pm »
also, embrace you had a meltdown dude.  you couldn't handle the forum.  a bunch of people blocked you. you admitted you had the hots for lena dunham.  it was kind of embarassing for you for a while.

we get it man, and we can accept for that.  but the whole "yeah i wanted my regular screen name back"... nobody is buying that.

HE WAS ON A BREAK!

And you can change your screen name anytime you want.  A few years ago everybody was changing their name every 5 minutes.  It got confusing.

oh no way!

chaz

« Reply #1907 on: August 28, 2013, 05:29:34 pm »

HE WAS ON A BREAK!

oh no way!
Totally!

hutch

« Reply #1908 on: August 28, 2013, 05:36:33 pm »
yea boyyyy

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1909 on: August 28, 2013, 05:42:18 pm »
Ok, yeah,  this was funny as a stunt for like a second.

chaz

« Reply #1910 on: August 28, 2013, 05:46:05 pm »
Yes when it was en vogue it got very tiresome very fast.

atomic

« Reply #1911 on: August 28, 2013, 06:03:58 pm »
aren't you almost 50?  that's old dude. embrace your oldness. you only think it's a personal attack because you live in your own world and think you're still young and hip.   

but you've demonstrated that you can't be told anything, so i don't know why i even waste energy. i'll just block you soon enough when you say something stupid like you did about DC9 or trayvon martin or the sexist thread you started, etc..

Insulting someone because of their.age is the same as insulting someone because.they are black, PR because they are gay.

stevewizzle

« Reply #1912 on: August 28, 2013, 06:18:26 pm »
aren't you almost 50?  that's old dude. embrace your oldness. you only think it's a personal attack because you live in your own world and think you're still young and hip.   

but you've demonstrated that you can't be told anything, so i don't know why i even waste energy. i'll just block you soon enough when you say something stupid like you did about DC9 or trayvon martin or the sexist thread you started, etc..

Insulting someone because of their.age is the same as insulting someone because.they are black, PR because they are gay.

i called you old because you are old.

if i referred to someone as gay, because they are gay, i don't think that's insulting.

if i called someone black, because they are black, i also don't think that's insulting.

atomic

« Reply #1913 on: August 28, 2013, 07:14:25 pm »

i called you old because you are old.

if i referred to someone as gay, because they are gay, i don't think that's insulting.

if i called someone black, because they are black, i also don't think that's insulting.

You meant as an insult.  There was no reason to use it in argument.  There are federal laws against harassing people over 40 about their age.  It would be like I said :

"i don't have personal attacks, i call it how it is black man." 

that would be a discriminatory attack.  I have no problem with my age.  And I am not close to being old.   I have no problem doing anything that a younger person can.  I play basketball with my team at work 3 times a week and everyone playing  is half my age.  I am proud of my age.  You are using it as an insult.  Which is sad. 

atomic

« Reply #1914 on: August 28, 2013, 07:16:08 pm »

HE WAS ON A BREAK!

I didn't know you could change your name.  I was actually off the Internet for a few days.  Created my new account yesterday.  I won't be on after tomorrow for two weeks.  Please don't think I had a melt-down. 

stevewizzle

« Reply #1915 on: August 28, 2013, 07:42:49 pm »
 ;)
I have no problem with my age.  And I am not close to being old.   I have no problem doing anything that a younger person can.  I play basketball with my team at work 3 times a week and everyone playing  is half my age.  I am proud of my age.  You are using it as an insult.  Which is sad. 

this is exactly why you are insufferable.  you say you have no problem with your age, and then you go on to warrant how superior of a human-being you are! it's insulting to the rest of us. you can say you can do anything a younger person can do, but the truth is, those kids run circles around you on the court, they don't wake up with a sore back, and then they go out drinking and partying while you're in bed by 9pm. 

but you can be whoever you want to be on the internet, so keep being the 48 year old super athlete who has the best musical tastes, the best looks, the best taste in beer, the best education, and the definitive voice of reason. 

stevewizzle

« Reply #1916 on: August 28, 2013, 07:49:01 pm »
You meant as an insult.  There was no reason to use it in argument.  There are federal laws against harassing people over 40 about their age.  It would be like I said :

"i don't have personal attacks, i call it how it is black man." 

fair enough.

hutch

« Reply #1917 on: August 28, 2013, 08:11:52 pm »
I am confused...

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1918 on: August 28, 2013, 08:24:20 pm »

First off Bradley Manning is not a she.  Second, just because he wants something doesn't mean it is good for his well-being. Third,  even if it is for his well-being there is no need to be required to provide it for him. I am sure it would be good for some other prisoners well-being to have visits from super-models.  Should we provide them with super models?

Bradley Manning self-identifies as a woman, therefore 'she' is appropriate. Who are you to decide who this person is? No one. Also you are setting up a false equivalency here with therapy vs supermodels but that's to be expected as you are a stupid person who makes up shit on the internet but I don't care anymore because I'm done reading your crap. Bye!
[/quote]

Bullshit.  I can 'self identify' as a 7' 2" star basketball player all I want.  Still does not make me one nor does it mean that Bammy should give me the money I need to make myself feel more like one.
FUKIT

atomic

« Reply #1919 on: August 28, 2013, 08:33:21 pm »
;)
I have no problem with my age.  And I am not close to being old.   I have no problem doing anything that a younger person can.  I play basketball with my team at work 3 times a week and everyone playing  is half my age.  I am proud of my age.  You are using it as an insult.  Which is sad. 

this is exactly why you are insufferable.  you say you have no problem with your age, and then you go on to warrant how superior of a human-being you are! it's insulting to the rest of us. you can say you can do anything a younger person can do, but the truth is, those kids run circles around you on the court, they don't wake up with a sore back, and then they go out drinking and partying while you're in bed by 9pm. 

but you can be whoever you want to be on the internet, so keep being the 48 year old super athlete who has the best musical tastes, the best looks, the best taste in beer, the best education, and the definitive voice of reason. 

I am not superior.  I just don't have any age issues yet.  I never said I was a super athlete or the best looks.  James Ford runs in Marathons that is something I could not do.  

I never go to bed before midnight and I don't get sore backs after playing basketball.  I can block shots and out rebound the other players and I can play decent defense.  Helps that I am taller than everyone else.   Offensively not as good.  

I also go out drinking with them but I think I more of a drinker than them.   I think you putting your issues on me.  Why does it bother you for me to say I don't feel any different than I was 25?  I don't hide my age.  

I do admit to having better musical and taste in beer.  That is hard to deny.