Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179778 times)

Yada

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2175 on: October 04, 2013, 09:37:36 am »
Police wouldn't behave that badly in other more civilized countries. Like Germany.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/05/german-police-used-only-85-bullets-against-people-2011/52162/

Is anybody a little bit outraged that Capitol police shot and killed an unarmed woman with her little kid in her car?

Not at all. Don't drive your car into barriers and attempt to run over police officers. Seems simple enough.

How do you feel it should've been handled? Also, when is the last time a German citizen tried to ram their car into a barricade of the President's home?

You're right man.. they had to shoot to kill...also from the way they describe what happened, which is really credible cause they are pigs i mean cops, it was the only option... she was bumping against stuff...

just be sure if you're walking and a cop yells out to you that you turn around..otherwise they might have justifiable reason to kill you.

"just be sure if you're walking and a cop yells out to you that you turn around..otherwise they might have justifiable reason to kill you."

Very similar situation to ramming your car into a barricade at the white house. Too bad she didn't have a bomb in her car  and blow up a whole city block. That would've been great!

You know whats too bad man.. a little kid without a mommie is too bad and that ain't no fiction unlike your imaginary scenario cause you know what? she didn't have a bomb... but she did have a kid.

And obviously not mentally stable enough to be raising a child, sounds like a very stable mom.

oh good so you're saying the cops did the girl a favor? i guess if people aren't mentally stable they should be shot..

I can't speak to her mental stability... I know that sometimes people have issues in life and they get help and then they are fine..

Of course if they are shot dead , well, there's no helping them there....

No where in my post did I state they did the child a favor, however, if your crazy mom is willing to drive at high speeds, attempt to run over people, run into barricades with you in the car, my guess is you'd be in better hands elsewhere. Seems sensible to me. But hey, I guess according to you tough times/issues allows for you to do risky things with a child in your car.

hutch

« Reply #2176 on: October 04, 2013, 09:48:41 am »
Police wouldn't behave that badly in other more civilized countries. Like Germany.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/05/german-police-used-only-85-bullets-against-people-2011/52162/

Is anybody a little bit outraged that Capitol police shot and killed an unarmed woman with her little kid in her car?

Not at all. Don't drive your car into barriers and attempt to run over police officers. Seems simple enough.

How do you feel it should've been handled? Also, when is the last time a German citizen tried to ram their car into a barricade of the President's home?

You're right man.. they had to shoot to kill...also from the way they describe what happened, which is really credible cause they are pigs i mean cops, it was the only option... she was bumping against stuff...

just be sure if you're walking and a cop yells out to you that you turn around..otherwise they might have justifiable reason to kill you.

"just be sure if you're walking and a cop yells out to you that you turn around..otherwise they might have justifiable reason to kill you."

Very similar situation to ramming your car into a barricade at the white house. Too bad she didn't have a bomb in her car  and blow up a whole city block. That would've been great!

You know whats too bad man.. a little kid without a mommie is too bad and that ain't no fiction unlike your imaginary scenario cause you know what? she didn't have a bomb... but she did have a kid.

And obviously not mentally stable enough to be raising a child, sounds like a very stable mom.

oh good so you're saying the cops did the girl a favor? i guess if people aren't mentally stable they should be shot..

I can't speak to her mental stability... I know that sometimes people have issues in life and they get help and then they are fine..

No where in my post did I state they did the child a favor, however, if your crazy mom is willing to drive at high speeds, attempt to run over people, run into barricades with you in the car, my guess is you'd be in better hands elsewhere. Seems sensible to me. But hey, I guess according to you tough times/issues allows for you to do risky things with a child in your car.

You  mean the hands of God?

I had no idea you were religious.

Yada

« Reply #2177 on: October 04, 2013, 09:53:48 am »

Why would you have any insight into my personal beliefs?

P.S. My guess is she was too chicken shit to off herself and she wanted to die anyway.

hutch

« Reply #2178 on: October 04, 2013, 10:00:04 am »

P.S. My guess is she was too chicken shit to off herself and she wanted to die anyway.

harsh words about a person now dead that can't speak for herself..

poor form dude.

Yada

« Reply #2179 on: October 04, 2013, 10:06:13 am »

harsh words about a person now dead that can't speak for herself..

poor form dude.

My apologies for having different beliefs than you saint hutch. I'm tolerant to many things, but one I'm not is putting the public in danger and that's exactly what she was doing as well as her beloved child.

hutch

« Reply #2180 on: October 04, 2013, 10:06:37 am »
you keep this up yada and i'll take back my offer of a free beer!

(you know, the one I owe you since that Virgin Freefest 4 years ago)

;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2181 on: October 04, 2013, 10:20:59 am »
shut up

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2182 on: October 04, 2013, 10:21:21 am »
and have sex instead

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2183 on: October 04, 2013, 10:21:38 am »
while eating food

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2184 on: October 04, 2013, 10:21:47 am »
from toki

atomic

« Reply #2185 on: October 04, 2013, 11:04:48 am »
Have you ever starting thinking about your breathing and then can't stop thinking about it and then can't sleep because you can't stop thining about your breathing?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2186 on: October 04, 2013, 11:12:18 am »
Have you ever starting thinking about your breathing and then can't stop thinking about it and then can't sleep because you can't stop thining about your breathing?
It's time to play Don DeLillio Quote or Not A Don DeLillo Quote...!
LVMH

atomic

« Reply #2187 on: October 04, 2013, 11:17:34 am »
What was the deal with The League epside called "Rafi and Dirty Randy" it had nothing to do with league.  Only good thing is Rafi died.

« Reply #2188 on: October 04, 2013, 11:31:03 am »
What was the deal with The League epside called "Rafi and Dirty Randy" it had nothing to do with league.  Only good thing is Rafi died.
Rafi dies....dude can't be spoiling things like that
slack

atomic

« Reply #2189 on: October 04, 2013, 01:06:32 pm »
Rafi dies....dude can't be spoiling things like that

Yeah I don't think it matters as for all I know he will be alive in the next episode.  Anyway it is a comedy show it doesn't really spoil anything to know he dies.