Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179498 times)

challenged

• Instagram
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2430 on: December 09, 2013, 05:35:42 pm »
Found out about Frank from a post on Facebook by Thatguy.  Was lucky enough that Vas Def hooked me up with a free ticket for the Fillmore show, and then got to see him again in NY just before Thanksgiving for a great sweaty show on a freezing cold night.  :) :)

Dang...194 shows in 22 countries in one year
that's workin
His show at the Fillmore was awesome, he defiantly doesn't phone it in (even with a slipped disc)
Frank Turner covers the globe and goes home to put his feet up

James Ford

« Reply #2431 on: December 10, 2013, 04:13:23 pm »
Boooo. I must have the only kid who doesn't want to go sledding today.
 :'(
Oh well, at least I'm getting some off the clock work done.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2432 on: December 10, 2013, 04:35:29 pm »
nope . . . my neighbors emailed us to join them for some adult sledding fun.  they even wound up pulling sleds behind four wheelers.  i told them, enjoy waking up in the hospital.

atomic

« Reply #2433 on: December 11, 2013, 11:11:55 am »
I forgot to eat breakfast and now I am so hungry. 

James Ford

« Reply #2434 on: December 11, 2013, 11:25:45 am »
Good thing you didn't forget to pee this morning.

atomic

« Reply #2435 on: December 11, 2013, 11:37:53 am »

Did that happen to you?  It would have been ok yesterday as I was the only one who bothered to come into the office. I could have peed at my desk.

James Ford

« Reply #2436 on: December 11, 2013, 11:51:54 am »
No I always remember to pee when I get up, and eat breakfast too.

I do almost never shower before coming to work. But it's all good. They stick me in a cube far away from anyone else.

Did that happen to you?  It would have been ok yesterday as I was the only one who bothered to come into the office. I could have peed at my desk.

hutch

« Reply #2437 on: December 11, 2013, 12:04:23 pm »

I do almost never shower before coming to work. But it's all good. They stick me in a cube far away from anyone else.

atomic

« Reply #2438 on: December 11, 2013, 12:20:16 pm »

That is pretty gross. 

hutch

« Reply #2439 on: December 11, 2013, 12:22:26 pm »
James Fordish behavior is a guy who pees while sitting on the john cause his wife told him to do so...

James Ford

« Reply #2440 on: December 11, 2013, 12:27:05 pm »
We have a gym with showers at work, you do the math.

That is pretty gross. 

James Ford

« Reply #2441 on: December 11, 2013, 12:31:16 pm »
That is not true, although I am a gentleman and put the seat down when I'm done peeing. I can't believe how many men don't do that.

I actually did date someone who insisted her ex-husband pee while seated. She never insisted on me doing that. In fact, I even insisted to her that she wasn't allowed to have her Labrador retriever in bed with us while we were fornicating.Needless to say, she's no longer with her ex-husband, or me. I heard she had a kid, likely she is a single mom.

James Fordish behavior is a guy who pees while sitting on the john cause his wife told him to do so...

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2442 on: December 11, 2013, 12:34:01 pm »
when women start putting up the seat for men after they are done . . . i will return the favor.

atomic

« Reply #2443 on: December 11, 2013, 12:36:23 pm »
We have a gym with showers at work, you do the math.

That is pretty gross. 

So you are saying not only do you get paid for posting on this message board but you get paid to work out and take showers?  Or are you taking about how people force you into the shower because you smell?

hutch

« Reply #2444 on: December 11, 2013, 12:39:03 pm »
That is not true, although I am a gentleman and put the seat down when I'm done peeing. I can't believe how many men don't do that.

I actually did date someone who insisted her ex-husband pee while seated. She never insisted on me doing that. In fact, I even insisted to her that she wasn't allowed to have her Labrador retriever in bed with us while we were fornicating.Needless to say, she's no longer with her ex-husband, or me. I heard she had a kid, likely she is a single mom.

oh .. when i say James Fordish I speak of the internet character!

what i find amazing is how many people don't wash their hands after holding their dicks in their hand while they pee... the place you always see this at is at concerts! now that is gross.