Author Topic: in case anyone gives a FCUK  (Read 1546 times)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
in case anyone gives a FCUK
« on: March 26, 2005, 08:29:00 pm »
I've posted a couple of new cityscape photos.  :)

http://www.alex.to/cityscapes
_\|/_

Re: in case anyone gives a FCUK
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 10:41:00 am »
D.C.:  Not exactly the prettiest place going.

Good stuff.

Bartelby

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 11:42:00 am »
I saw plenty of Borf's "work" - but nothing extraordinary - in TriBeCa this past week.  Here in DC, his stenciled protraits have been erased from the Whitehurst ramp off Key Bridge.  I'm thinking the rumor he was caught may be true.  There's no new stuff...Shall we start some Where's Borf? tagging?  (I like the newest photo's...the "cat home" photo is hilarious with the claw-like "trim"..

Adventures/music in NYC better than expected, but look for the girl in a wheelchair tonight...exhaustion is winning!  After tonight, six concerts in seven days...in two cities...a personal best - but I think "distance" still holds the forum record.

The new Black Crows tour is unbelievable.  Their light/show is almost OVER THE TOP - verging on cheesy, designed for arena shows - for SURE.  They have two female back-up singers now...but they still do all their old stuff.  There's an enormous backdrop that will just DRIVE you crazy...and not in a good way either.  It's more a staged Vegas performance than a rock concert...they couldn't play the 930 now - too many sets, people...complicated staging...maybe even pyro. for outside venues - which is not allowed at the H'stein (wonder why??!!)

Chris Robinson was awesome...and still has a great presence/energy/voice even with all that other crap goin' on...Kate H. has had little influence on grooming/wardrobe... Worth the admission at M. Post Pav. but get out your earplugs.  Even at the Hammerstein, it was deafening!! WooHoo! ehhh?

TSOOL at the Knitting Factory was - in the words of one of the group - "the best fookin' show we've every played"...it sure sounded like that from where I was too...awesome! One hr. 45 min. set ended at 3:00 a.m. a lot off new cd; Great venue too. (I'm keeping this post on here on purpose...it may become a huge fav.  See you soon, Mr. Confessions   :)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 05:03:00 pm »
Originally posted by Y. P. Blood:
  D.C.:  Not exactly the prettiest place going.
Thank you.  In ugliness, there is beauty.   :)

Welcome back, Sayonaro!
_\|/_