Author Topic: NFL Playoffs  (Read 71766 times)

shemptiness

NFL Playoffs
« on: January 12, 2013, 11:16:15 pm »
Ravens / Broncos.  Wow.

Got Haggis?

Re: NFL Playoffs
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:57:54 am »
Amazing game.

shemptiness

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 12:28:07 am »
So in the NFC we've got #1 vs. #2.  AFC gives us a rematch of last year.  What's your call?

K8teebug

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:27:01 am »
What an amazing game!!! 

I think it's going to be tough on Sunday, but I think they can do it.  Tom Brady is getting sacked!

Yada

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 10:22:30 am »
As long as you're a holy man, murder can be forgotten!

Go Pats!

K8teebug

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 10:29:32 am »
Yes, let everyone keep bringing up something he was found not guilty of because those in the public are the true judges and know all facts.

hutch

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 10:32:56 am »
Yes, let everyone keep bringing up something he was found not guilty of because those in the public are the true judges and know all facts.

This is not true.. he himself admitted to being guilty of obstructing  a murder investigation!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems serious to me!

so at best he is guilty of obstructing murder and at worse he is a murderer..

Not all criminals are found guilty..doesn't mean they weren't guilty!!!!!

Yada

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 10:40:00 am »

A never found suit he wore the night of the murder, a settlement out of court... yeah, that's all the proof I need.

As guilty as OJ.

hutch

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 10:46:04 am »

A never found suit he wore the night of the murder, a settlement out of court... yeah, that's all the proof I need.

As guilty as OJ.

2 settlements!!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 11:01:50 am »
I've called the Ravens to lose the last 2 weeks and have been dead wrong. That bomb to Jacoby Jones was fucking insane and such ridiculously lousy play on the Broncos defensive backs. The Denver defense is stout, but if the Ravens could exploit them, they could also do it to New England. On the other side, New England's defense attacks and goes after offenses more. I don't see the Ravens run going past Foxboro, but I didn't see it getting past the Colts, and definitely not the Broncos. I'll expect they can give the Patriots a harder time than the Texans eventually did, but I think the Texans were more of an offensive juggernaut than the Ravens. I just think the Patriots have WAY too many weapons on offense to exploit any open inch of the Ravens defense. Tom Brady to Wes Welker? Brandon Lloyd? Aaron Hernandez? Or ANY of their 3 insane running backs? Stevan Ridley? Danny Woodhead? Or Shane fucking Vereen?

It was great to see Tony Gonzalez get his first playoff win, but I just think the 49ers are going to steam roll them. I think 49ers vs Patriots would be a great Super Bowl.
‼‼?‼‼

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 11:09:34 am »
You're living in a fantasy land if you don't think Ray Lewis has blood on his hands.  He was either directly involved in two murders or protected those who were.

It blows my mind the way this guy has repaired his public persona.

atomicfront

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 11:11:09 am »
So in the NFC we've got #1 vs. #2.  AFC gives us a rematch of last year.  What's your call?

Ravens and 49ers.  Brady is going down.  Flacco will prove he is best QB in the NFL.  Peyton Manning is the most overrated QB in NFL history. Only 9 playoff wins in his entire career. Flacco already has 7 and counting.   If the Broncos hadn't had those two run backs it would have been a blow-out. 

Yada

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 11:11:21 am »
You're living in a fantasy land if you don't think Ray Lewis has blood on his hands.  He was either directly involved in two murders or protected those who were.

It blows my mind the way this guy has repaired his public persona.

The lord giveth!

atomicfront

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 11:11:51 am »

As guilty as OJ.

atomicfront

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 11:12:36 am »

As guilty as OJ.

you are trolling.