Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1676859 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #6630 on: February 23, 2022, 10:47:15 am »
Anybody on here talking about the potential trucker blockade thing coming to the DC area? They just called out the National Guard today.

People normally all concerned about "Law and Order" protesting actual "Law and Order"... as per usual white male privilege in full effect

and now the white men are coming after birth control... already started in florida and possibly michigan...
T.Rex

Yada

« Reply #6631 on: February 23, 2022, 10:55:10 am »
Anybody on here talking about the potential trucker blockade thing coming to the DC area? They just called out the National Guard today.

Hopefully the National Guard blows up every trucker on 495 with a tank.

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #6632 on: February 23, 2022, 12:25:56 pm »

there's only ONE truck participating lololol

https://twitter.com/juliocesrchavez/status/1496496610108489744?s=21

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6633 on: February 23, 2022, 12:39:37 pm »

there's only ONE truck participating lololol

https://twitter.com/juliocesrchavez/status/1496496610108489744?s=21

yup as i thought.. he's the one that owned a trucking company and was once sent to jail for insurance fraud...  oh and was apparently involved in jan 6th... america fuck ya!!! only the best...
T.Rex

Space Freely

« Reply #6634 on: February 23, 2022, 02:49:53 pm »

Is there any truth to the idea that it's funded by Russia?

« Reply #6635 on: February 23, 2022, 03:10:49 pm »

Is there any truth to the idea that it's funded by Russia?
that's a small budget and yes of course it is
GQP is happy to do putin's bidding...he's a Genius!
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6636 on: February 23, 2022, 04:20:41 pm »
thanks to twitter i'm definitely never setting foot in texas unless it involves a plane change...

today in conservative  white men in charge we get a Executive Order that  Family Protection office is to investigate any Trans Kid and charge their parents with child abuse...

also, i saw there is a conservative group down there seeking to replace people who supported the abortion law with the bounties, with ones who will support a law that will create a death penalty for any women taking an abortion pill. 

T.Rex

Starsky

« Reply #6637 on: February 23, 2022, 04:23:31 pm »
My sister wants to flee Texas but when they had a great job offer in Pittsburgh didn’t take it cause it’s too cold and near nothing

I am still pissed off about it

Space Freely

« Reply #6638 on: February 23, 2022, 04:47:03 pm »
My sister wants to flee Texas but when they had a great job offer in Pittsburgh didn’t take it cause it’s too cold and near nothing

I am still pissed off about it

I haven't been to Pittsburgh in 20+ years (hoping to finagle a work trip there this year), but I'd move to Pittsburgh over Texas in a heartbeat.*

* I've never been to Texas, except to the time the Houston airport was flooded and our transfer flight got diverted to McAllen, where we had to stay for two or three nights,.

BrettnotBritt

« Reply #6639 on: February 23, 2022, 05:31:57 pm »

« Reply #6640 on: February 23, 2022, 05:42:32 pm »

that's a shame as Pittsburgh is a great town, and infinitely better than most texas citys (except Austin)
(this was a very space like a response as I've never been to texas, but I know this to be true)
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #6641 on: February 23, 2022, 06:01:23 pm »
"Austin Airlifted, Set Down in Northeast New Mexico" I want to read some day.
😐 🎶

Starsky

« Reply #6642 on: February 23, 2022, 06:02:15 pm »
Hey that’s what I said

My other sister lives in Philly

They could have been close

Morons…her husband turned down a major pay raise

« Reply #6643 on: February 23, 2022, 08:15:26 pm »
On Wednesday evening, he told Fox News he was 30 miles from the capital in "bumper-to-bumper" traffic. He earlier promised to caused gridlock and disruptions on the Capital Beltway as well as delays.

Love it, comes to dc to cause gridlock….and it was there before he arrived
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #6644 on: February 24, 2022, 01:16:24 pm »
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread

« Reply #3712 on: July 17, 2014, 11:58:38 am »
Things are going nuts in Russia/Ukraine.

Can confirm.