Author Topic: COVID-19 2020  (Read 396743 times)

Space Freely

Re: COVID-19 2020
« Reply #3646 on: November 17, 2021, 12:00:16 pm »
Is there any truth to the rumor that they're making the unvaccinated wear gold stars?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59283128

This would never fly in the US, unless it was Republicans locking down anyone who isn't a Christian.

Starsky

« Reply #3647 on: November 17, 2021, 12:35:02 pm »
I am suffering from reading about covid fatigue

A few weeks ago I stopped checking the covid numbers

That was healthy

Space Freely

« Reply #3648 on: November 17, 2021, 12:39:51 pm »

That was healthy

You know you want me to respond. US up 15.7% in the last week. The state I'm driving to for Thanksgiving, up 62%. But I guess the current mainstream liberal line of thinking is don't worry about numbers if you're boostered and don't worry about masks unless you're old or compromised.

Yada

« Reply #3649 on: November 17, 2021, 01:03:52 pm »

That was healthy

You know you want me to respond. US up 15.7% in the last week. The state I'm driving to for Thanksgiving, up 62%. But I guess the current mainstream liberal line of thinking is don't worry about numbers if you're boostered and don't worry about masks unless you're old or compromised.

I don't agree with that... paranoid libs in MoCo still masked up everywhere.

Space Freely

« Reply #3650 on: November 17, 2021, 01:24:44 pm »

That was healthy

So are you saying they are the mainstream? MoCo median age is 39.7, compared to 34 for DC (and 38.1 for all of US). So plenty of old people. Nothing wrong with masks. They've saved millions of lives.

Yada

« Reply #3651 on: November 17, 2021, 01:35:27 pm »

That was healthy

So are you saying they are the mainstream? MoCo median age is 39.7, compared to 34 for DC (and 38.1 for all of US). So plenty of old people. Nothing wrong with masks. They've saved millions of lives.

You're the one that used the term "mainstream" to describe a liberal person. I admittedly don't know what that is, but as stated lots of libs mainstream or underground in MoCo still mask up everywhere

Space Freely

« Reply #3652 on: November 17, 2021, 01:43:33 pm »

That was healthy

You're the one that used the term "mainstream" to describe a liberal person. I admittedly don't know what that is, but as stated lots of libs mainstream or underground in MoCo still mask up everywhere

I'm not sure what I was getting at. What reasons do you see for people to stop wearing masks indoors other than you're tired of doing it?

I'll be in Chicago on Black Friday...my first time going anywhere since being in New York in August. It will be interesting to see how masked up they are there compared to here.

« Reply #3653 on: November 17, 2021, 01:45:21 pm »
... paranoid libs in MoCo still masked up everywhere.
and every single concert attendee at Dino @ the club

curious what the Anthem was like?
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #3654 on: November 17, 2021, 01:53:19 pm »

The end of the mask mandate in Sunday midnight. So until then, I would think everyone will still be masking at shows. Eeryone at Wold Alice was masked except for those drinking. It will be interesting to see what happens starting Monday.

« Reply #3655 on: November 17, 2021, 01:55:27 pm »
^good point...thought it was effective immediately

This is kinda scary

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
“Pure blood” means unvaccinated. A State Senator that GOP candidates around the country proudly tout her endorsement. F*cking lunatics.
slack

Yada

« Reply #3656 on: November 17, 2021, 01:57:18 pm »

In my seated area, everyone had masks on... My two trips to the bar, everyone had masks on...

Also, the faucets at The Anthem are still terrible.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #3657 on: November 17, 2021, 02:08:22 pm »

I'm honestly curious. How can you tell that someone who is wearing a mask is liberal and paranoid? Seems like they could just as easily be conservative and at-risk.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #3658 on: November 17, 2021, 02:58:52 pm »
^good point...thought it was effective immediately

This is kinda scary

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
“Pure blood” means unvaccinated. A State Senator that GOP candidates around the country proudly tout her endorsement. F*cking lunatics.

It's even money she's had all her other shots and takes vitamins.
😐 🎶

« Reply #3659 on: November 17, 2021, 03:12:52 pm »
It's even money she's had all her other shots and takes vitamins.
not one doubt
slack