Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179720 times)

James Ford

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1185 on: March 15, 2013, 03:34:51 pm »
Hey guys, Ratbastard is telling us there are left wing wackos. First time he's ever done that!

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1186 on: March 15, 2013, 03:35:44 pm »
Hey guys, Ratbastard is telling us there are left wing wackos. First time he's ever done that!

I'm actually telling you that there are wackos on all sides and giving you proof of one and an example of two.
FUKIT

James Ford

« Reply #1187 on: March 15, 2013, 04:05:01 pm »
Wait, you're telling us there are right wing wackos and left wing wackos?

Are you next going to tell us the pope is Catholic?

I'm actually telling you that there are wackos on all sides and giving you proof of one and an example of two.

vansmack

« Reply #1188 on: March 15, 2013, 04:06:12 pm »
Sorry I don't pay attention to things that don't interest me. 

In one small sentence you've said all you've ever needed to say on this board.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1189 on: March 15, 2013, 04:30:20 pm »
^ sweetcell likes this.
<sig>

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1190 on: March 15, 2013, 05:14:29 pm »
Wait, you're telling us there are right wing wackos and left wing wackos?

Are you next going to tell us the pope is Catholic?

Nope, that you seem to be able to figure out for yourself! :)
FUKIT

stevewizzle

« Reply #1191 on: March 16, 2013, 01:24:11 pm »

you keep saying the same shit... it's not the dems i hate, it's everyone! well, you seem to only trash lefties, and aggressively so, so please just drop this whole impartiality self-identification.  you're just as much of a bigot as the rest of us.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1192 on: March 16, 2013, 01:41:41 pm »

you keep saying the same shit... it's not the dems i hate, it's everyone! well, you seem to only trash lefties, and aggressively so, so please just drop this whole impartiality self-identification.  you're just as much of a bigot as the rest of us.

Actually if you listen I said I don't HATE anyone.  Additionally, in my prior post in this thread I gave example of people on both extremes who are nut jobs.  Perhaps if you tried reading what was actually posted rather then reading through eyes that appear to be closed with your own hatred, bias, ignorance, and self described bigotry, you might see what others are saying!
FUKIT

stevewizzle

« Reply #1193 on: March 16, 2013, 03:23:44 pm »

Actually if you listen I said I don't HATE anyone.  Additionally, in my prior post in this thread I gave example of people on both extremes who are nut jobs.  Perhaps if you tried reading what was actually posted rather then reading through eyes that appear to be closed with your own hatred, bias, ignorance, and self described bigotry, you might see what others are saying!

oh. the typical RB response, "it's not me with the problem, it's you!".

the way you speak about things out of your control suggests your a very angry person.  hateful... probably not, but you seem to have it out for the dems, in particular.

and i don't quite care for any sort of media outlet story, and what you link is nonsense 100% of the time. fox news and yahoo are not news outlets, they are entertainment providers.

stevewizzle

« Reply #1194 on: March 16, 2013, 03:34:25 pm »
and to suggest that you're opinion is balanced because you threw in the fact that you're aware Michael Savage is far right is absolutely ridiculous. 

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1195 on: March 16, 2013, 04:33:30 pm »

the way you speak about things out of your control suggests your a very angry person.  hateful... probably not, but you seem to have it out for the dems, in particular.

and i don't quite care for any sort of media outlet story, and what you link is nonsense 100% of the time. fox news and yahoo are not news outlets, they are entertainment providers.

There are precious few real news outlets any more.  CNN and MSNBC are merely comedy talk shows at best.  The tag line 'fair and balanced' of Fix News is absurd.  Neither 'fair' nor ;balanced' is a property of news reporting.  Opinions can have those properties but not news reporting.  I am more amused at the gullibility and ignorance of economics and world affairs of the average American more than anything else.  I have no issues with democrats per se.  I do think (in fact I know) that the left wing liberals who think that throwing as much of someone else's money at a problem as is humanly possible is even close to a fix have no clue what so ever as to how to do anything other than trying to make themselves feel better while tilting at windmills.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1196 on: March 16, 2013, 04:36:33 pm »
and to suggest that you're opinion is balanced because you threw in the fact that you're aware Michael Savage is far right is absolutely ridiculous. 

You said "you keep saying the same shit... it's not the dems i hate, it's everyone! well, you seem to only trash lefties, and aggressively so, so please just drop this whole impartiality self-identification.  you're just as much of a bigot as the rest of us."  I pointed out that this statement is absolutely 100% invalid and that my prior post was a perfect example.

I have yet to see a single post by anyone here who leans even slightly left acknowledging that even ONE of the same leaning personalities is anything but a saint.  A post of that nature may well have been made, just I have not seen it.
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1197 on: March 16, 2013, 04:37:35 pm »

Typical response by most left wingers, ignore facts and cloudy up reality with nonsense.
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #1198 on: March 16, 2013, 04:59:32 pm »

You said "you keep saying the same shit... it's not the dems i hate, it's everyone! well, you seem to only trash lefties, and aggressively so, so please just drop this whole impartiality self-identification.  you're just as much of a bigot as the rest of us."  I pointed out that this statement is absolutely 100% invalid and that my prior post was a perfect example.

I have yet to see a single post by anyone here who leans even slightly left acknowledging that even ONE of the same leaning personalities is anything but a saint.  A post of that nature may well have been made, just I have not seen it.

there are no leftist polticial figures in this country everyone is conservative.  So how can I insult liberal politicians when there are none.

James Ford

« Reply #1199 on: March 16, 2013, 06:00:03 pm »
Dennis Rodman isn't a saint. There, I said it.