Author Topic: My Journey into Becoming Single Again at Age 45  (Read 102426 times)

Space Freely

Re: My Journey into Becoming Single Again at Age 45
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2016, 11:33:23 pm »

hutch

« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2016, 08:17:48 am »
Is that Relaxer? Kind of looks like a younger Phil Collins!

Space Freely

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2016, 08:23:38 am »

His daughter's arms look like they could use some of his weight training.

« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2016, 10:53:24 am »
I totally thought phil Collins when I saw that
There sure are a lot of drinks on that table....she must need to get good and drunk

Btw Phils real daughter is pretty smokin'
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 10:58:48 am by Sidehatch ★ |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ❄️ »
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2016, 11:02:20 am »

Whoever that is must be a very thirsty person.

saintangelsin

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2016, 11:24:50 am »
There is too much gold in this post right here, I'm not sure where to begin. Let me have my banana and muffin.

I was hoping for a crazy response. That must've been some banana and muffin you had yesterday morning!

just when I thought this thread couldn't get any better...it did!

I'm happy to see more females posting
not to increase my dating pool...just cuz we've got too many cranky white dudes and it's getting predictable

there was this guy who used to post on here who had huge problems with people who were even the slightest overweight
well it's good to know he's consistent, I guess

I should probably give an update. That guy I saw the Smashing Pumpkins with is still a very active member of the message board. Talk about awkward on my part?! Granted, I'm the queen of awkwardness at times. Just wanted to make a quick post so all you dudes don't think I ran away again. Nothing scares me off. I just get distracted and busy.

So relaxer works at NPR (which is where I dream of working! A friend of mine was a producer on Morning Edition) and had a crazy thing with his neighbor as a teen. Great writing! Considering I'm from Western Maryland, I find his story plausible. A little too Stacy's Mom but it explains the married woman complex he's got going on. Real or not, this should be made into something for Showtime or HBO.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2016, 11:26:56 am »
That guy I saw the Smashing Pumpkins with is the narrative center of the message board. Talk about awkward on my part?!
FTFY.
LVMH

« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2016, 11:52:30 am »
There is too much gold in this post right here, I'm not sure where to begin. Let me have my banana and muffin.

I was hoping for a crazy response. That must've been some banana and muffin you had yesterday morning!
I know, you should have heard what the guys at the ER had to say as they were extracting it
slack

saintangelsin

« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2016, 12:03:32 pm »
That guy I saw the Smashing Pumpkins with is the narrative center of the message board. Talk about awkward on my part?!
FTFY.

Wasn't sure if you wanted to be outed, hence why I was so vague. I don't kiss and tell lol.

So yeah for the record, I met Julian in real life back in October 2008. From what I can remember tall, cute and somewhat reserved. Though upfront about the overweight thing when I asked "are you actually serious about the stuff you said on the board?" and at least he was nice enough to not go into detail about it, because that would've otherwise ruined my night and possibly crushed my bleak soul more than it already was.

I know, you should have heard what the guys at the ER had to say as they were extracting it

And Sidehatch gets an A+

« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2016, 12:15:51 pm »
I don't kiss and tell lol.
Ummm....that is entirely what this thread is

From what I can remember tall, cute and somewhat reserved.
Please do not inflate his ego any more, we trying hard to reign it in

And Sidehatch gets an A+

although nothing wrong with inflating my ego :)

I'm going to have to just shut off the internet after getting 2 thumbs up in one morning
slack

« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2016, 12:24:24 pm »
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2016, 01:05:33 pm »
I should probably give an update. That guy I saw the Smashing Pumpkins with is still a very active member of the message board. Talk about awkward on my part?!

Nope, not awkward at all.  I laughed audibly when I read it.
27>34

« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2016, 01:10:27 pm »
I should probably give an update. That guy I saw the Smashing Pumpkins with is still a very active member of the message board. Talk about awkward on my part?!

Nope, not awkward at all.  I laughed audibly when I read it.
She actually PMed me my own phone number in response to me asking for "that guy's" number. Then she sent me another PM moments later where she put two and two together and I was nearly in tears.

Never leave, saintangelsin, never leave. You're officially one of us now.
LVMH