Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1315795 times)

Kemosabe

Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #2655 on: July 27, 2017, 11:23:15 am »
You need new material; Calling me a moron is getting old dude. 

bearman🐻

« Reply #2656 on: July 27, 2017, 11:24:37 am »
I thought the sound for Ride at the 930 Club was terrible with way too much bass.  It was one of the worst sounding shows I have ever experienced at the venue.   I was not the only one with this opinion, Vas also posted a similar sentiment.  I cant believe people ranked it so high on their best sounding shows at the Club list.  I was not a fan of the band when I went to the show (still am not), so maybe fandom of the band colored some peoples' opinions on how it sounded.

Bass was definitely present at that show, but to me it just created a fuller sound. I don't think it sounded bad. Plus, if I can recall how many times I've seen a show where the sound was REALLY bad over the years...I think we're just spoiled so when it's not perfect, it seems like a letdown. I saw Pulp in 1996 at the Club and THAT was a show where the bass overtook everything and it ended up being less enjoyable than it could have been. If you put a drink cup on the shelf by the Food Food wall, it would fall off because of the vibrations. Anyway, when you're not a fan of the band, it doesn't matter how good the sound is. You're probably not going to enjoy it that much.

hutch

« Reply #2657 on: July 27, 2017, 11:27:11 am »
Maybe you are an idiot.  Maybe you had too much alcohol that night.  Maybe you are a fanboy.

then again let me guess how many times you heard the actual cd or lp of any Ride album..ok here i go on a limb: ZERO.. but you know how it is mean to sound, right? On your shitty streaming/mp3 crap file playback right?

Listen to their music as it is mean to be listened to..it has heavy bass..that is part of the point.
'
TOSSER.

hutch

« Reply #2658 on: July 27, 2017, 11:28:07 am »
You need new material; Calling me a moron is getting old dude.

You need a new act; Being a moron on this board has gotten old. Here's a hint: before you go calling people fanboys why don't you stick your finger deep in your fuckin' stinky asscrack and enjoy it, ok?

« Reply #2659 on: July 27, 2017, 11:28:30 am »
If you put a drink cup on the shelf by the Food Food wall, it would fall off because of the vibrations. Anyway, when you're not a fan of the band, it doesn't matter how good the sound is. You're probably not going to enjoy it that much.

That happened to me recently...so annoyed.  put the beer down at the FoodFood counter (one of my favorite spots to catch a show) next thing I know...it's gone.
then I looked at the giant wet spot on the side of my jeans! (yes that is ripe for some stupid comment)

I am a fan...but only own an ep by Ride, so not an obsessive fanboy and I thought the show sounded great
was one of my favorites too
slack

Kemosabe

« Reply #2660 on: July 27, 2017, 11:28:45 am »
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE. 

Of course I heard EVERY SINGLE ALBUM by them before the show.

Kemosabe

« Reply #2661 on: July 27, 2017, 11:29:17 am »
 ::)

hutch

« Reply #2662 on: July 27, 2017, 11:29:52 am »
I would not care if you died Hutch.

oh good one! ouch I'm so hurt....

go back to sticking your finger in your stinky asscrack, TOSSER.

Kemosabe

« Reply #2663 on: July 27, 2017, 11:30:08 am »
You are by FAR the worst person on here.

Kemosabe

« Reply #2664 on: July 27, 2017, 11:30:21 am »
/

Kemosabe

« Reply #2665 on: July 27, 2017, 11:30:56 am »
Nobody but sidehatch likes you.  It is time for you to go away.

hutch

« Reply #2666 on: July 27, 2017, 11:31:27 am »
Fuck off

YOU ARE A LIAR. I will be anything you only streamed or heard shitty mp3s... you do not own one Ride album on cd or lp.. so you do not even know how they are meant to sound... Going Blank Again has the loudest dopest bass... perfectly captured by Alan Moulder.

TOSSER.

Kemosabe

« Reply #2667 on: July 27, 2017, 11:32:06 am »
I am going back to ignoring you, so you can feel free to ignore me.

Kemosabe

« Reply #2668 on: July 27, 2017, 11:32:32 am »
Just stop.  WTF is wrong with you?

hutch

« Reply #2669 on: July 27, 2017, 11:32:43 am »
oh no nobody likes me what am i to do

you are like a 13 year old dude.. GROW THE FUCK UP

MORON.