Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 934281 times)

hutch

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2550 on: December 02, 2016, 12:57:52 pm »
man I never will get over this ridiculous election... unemployment rate down to 4.6%...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-payrolls-report-november-2016-130614643.html

ggw

« Reply #2551 on: December 02, 2016, 01:18:54 pm »
.... behaviour ...

Did you move to London?

Space Freely

« Reply #2552 on: December 02, 2016, 01:24:23 pm »
man I never will get over this ridiculous election... unemployment rate down to 4.6%...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-payrolls-report-november-2016-130614643.html

But have those decreasing unemployment numbers been helped by people leaving the job market, and how is the inflation adjusted wage growth doing?

hutch

« Reply #2553 on: December 02, 2016, 03:04:06 pm »
for sure there are issues...but its hard to argue -even though some try- that unemployment rate dropping to 4.6 over Obama's presidency from a high of 10% is a bad thing or that the economy is a disaster needing dramatic change.. look at the third chart...

Relaxer

« Reply #2554 on: December 02, 2016, 03:29:36 pm »
Remember when Mitt Romney repeatedly, over and over and over, said in 2012 that if Obama got re-elected, the unemployment rate would skyrocket and the economy would tank?
oword

Relaxer

« Reply #2555 on: December 02, 2016, 03:30:52 pm »
I thought this was a great summary of Obama's two terms. Of course the Trump retards will lie and whine and complain, but they're idiots.

"The Obama administration's legacy: an economy steered clear of a beckoning Depression, the rescue of the automobile industry, Wall Street reform, the banning of torture, the passage of Obamacare, marriage equality, and the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, the end of the war in Iraq, heavy investment in renewable-energy technologies, the appointment of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court, the killing of Osama bin Laden, the Iran nuclear deal, the opening of Cuba, the Paris agreement on climate change, two terms long on dignity and short on scandal."
oword

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2556 on: December 02, 2016, 03:45:39 pm »
"The Obama administration's legacy: an economy steered clear of a beckoning Depression, the rescue of the automobile industry, Wall Street reform, the banning of torture, the passage of Obamacare, marriage equality, and the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, the end of the war in Iraq, heavy investment in renewable-energy technologies, the appointment of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court, the killing of Osama bin Laden, the Iran nuclear deal, the opening of Cuba, the Paris agreement on climate change, two terms long on dignity and short on scandal."
RATBASTARD CANNOT EVEN RECOGNIZE HIS COUNTRY* ANYMORE.

*Germany, circa 1939
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 05:23:16 pm by Julian, coastal ELITE »
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2557 on: December 02, 2016, 03:49:57 pm »
ever notice,

vansmack

« Reply #2558 on: December 02, 2016, 06:04:11 pm »
.... behaviour ...

Did you move to London?

No, but London came all over me....
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2559 on: December 02, 2016, 06:10:12 pm »
.... behaviour ...

Did you move to London?

London Keyes?  London Reigns/London Reinas?  Layla London?
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2560 on: December 02, 2016, 06:33:47 pm »
.... behaviour ...

Did you move to London?

Star of stage and screen Jeremy London? Good for you; he seems like he'd be a thoughtful lover.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #2561 on: December 03, 2016, 10:58:17 am »
people will be studying this election for the rest of my lifetime and that of my children probably..such is the upset...this is interesting

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/?ex_cid=story-twitter

proud to live in Arlington
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:06:43 am by hutch »

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2562 on: December 03, 2016, 01:24:46 pm »
If people took midterms, this seriously . . . We would be doing, a whole lot better, as a country.

Relaxer

« Reply #2563 on: December 03, 2016, 03:32:05 pm »
If people took midterms, this seriously . . . We would be doing, a whole lot better, as a country.

Not only that, but if Democrats would do more than just rally every 4 years for a presidential election, we'd be doing so much better. I give credit to the GOP for one thing -- they seem to treat every election, whether its for president or Congress all the way down to city council and school board seats, as a life-or-death effort. The fact is, the population of this country is not as conservative as our elected leaders. It's a credit to the Republicans that they understand that you build national power by respecting every election at every level and working hard on it.

oword

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2564 on: December 03, 2016, 04:18:38 pm »
democrats, are talkers . . . republicans, are doers.  part of the reason why trump won.