Author Topic: Sold out shows  (Read 9691 times)

PR_GMR

Re: Sold out shows
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2003, 07:58:00 pm »
Awwwww, ok, twangirl. I've only been posting for a couple of months or so wasn't aware that you were linked to the club.   :cool:

Bags

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2003, 11:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by twangirl:
  I have been the booking manager here for the last 12 years.
That has to be the coolest job EVER.  Very cool, and I love that you read the boards.  I just counted; since April 14, I've been to 28, about half at 9:30.  

And Twangirl, I started going to the club in 1990, so I've been going for just a teeny bit longer than you've been booking.  So I  have to say thank you, thank you.  I should probably get you flowers, and it's not sucking up because you don't know who I am!  

thanks for watching what we say!  ;)

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2003, 08:14:00 am »
ahem

Barcelona

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2003, 05:44:00 pm »
I guess you might not like these questions, but any news on how ticket sales are going for tonight's show (Grandaddy and SFA)?

paige

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2003, 05:48:00 pm »
what about Built to Spill for saturday night?   :D

SPARX

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2003, 05:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by Barcelona:

I guess you might not like these questions, but any news on how ticket sales are going for tonight's show (Grandaddy and SFA)? [/b]
You might get a quicker response posting in the FAQ.She might not be reading the board today but somebody checks the FAQ daily I believe.

Bags

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2003, 05:56:00 pm »
I doubt it, as the Club has emailed out a coupon for two-for-one tickets to the Sat. show.  

I didn't get an email, but you can check with nkotb (or whatever the initials are!)

Originally posted by paige:
  what about Built to Spill for saturday night?    :D  

Sir HC

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2003, 10:22:00 am »
Yeah, Eddie checks the FAQ's with regularity, others I think just drop by when they can.  Think someone asked on the FAQs about Built To Spill too.

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2003, 01:55:00 pm »
anyone know how long it took for JT to sell out?

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2003, 01:56:00 pm »
im so excited hes coming back, and even more excited i got my ticket... im just so confused on how people found out about this show so quickly. his last show here "the show after the show" was all over the radio and stuff and it took a few days for it to sell out. this one went on sale this am at 10, and has been sold out for a while. im happy for jt  :)

SoPrfct20

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2003, 02:39:00 pm »
I NEED MAROON5 TICKETS!  i totally underestimated the fact that the show would get sold out and now i'm in a dilemma...those of you that actually work here, what should i do?  i'm sure there is some way (ebay?)...suggestions please!  or if anyone has extra tickets, i will gladly take em off your hands!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2003, 03:30:00 pm »
i don't work for the club, but my recommendation is try buying tickets the night of the show, people usually have extra tickets they need to get rid of at the door.
T.Rex

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2003, 03:36:00 pm »
I guess this question is for someone who works here... does anyone know how fast JT Part 2 sold out???

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2003, 03:37:00 pm »
I guess this question is for someone who works at 930... does anyone know how fast JT Part 2 sold out??? Also do you know how many tickets were sold? Cause the went fast !!!

:)  
 If anyone has any extra JT tix they are selling, contact me (I got mine, but my friends wanna go)!

RonniStar

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2003, 11:38:00 pm »
When I went to see Jonny Lang, I got tickets to see Fuel on October 19th. I just learn now that show is sold out. I went to concerts that were sold out by the time I got to the club. One time, I had to buy a ticket to a sold out show once. It's always best to get your ticket early instead of waiting until the last minute.