Author Topic: post-2022 - deplorables in disarray thread  (Read 121986 times)

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: post-2022 - deplorables in disarray thread
« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2023, 10:12:30 am »
https://twitter.com/WesleyHuntTX/status/1686524579697598464?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Imagine serving in combat as I did, fighting for American ideals, and giving an oath that meant you might lose your life in defense of our Constitution, only to witness the complete subversion of that Constitution just a few years later by the very Administration now holding power.

Imagine witnessing a nation built on the promise of freedom trying to take that freedom away from a man who sacrificed everything to rebuild the United States we once knew. 

Imagine knowing that the next election is a choice between re-electing an American President willing to give his freedom to save our nation or watching that man be imprisoned by a regime so corrupt we’ve run out of whistleblowers to describe the corruption.

The endless indictments of Trump are really an indictment of a free society, an indictment on the American spirit, an indictment of YOU. 

Donald Trump is symbol of resistance for every man and woman who believe in a free society, a strong independent nation, secure borders, secure communities, a strong economy, and an America that resembles the nation we want our children to inherit. 

This political war that Biden has waged by weaponizing the most powerful levers of justice is doing irreparable harm to the United States.

But fear not America, Trump will be our nominee.
Wait, isn't this guy running for President himself? Or am I conflating two TX congressmen?
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #196 on: August 02, 2023, 10:41:48 am »
https://twitter.com/WesleyHuntTX/status/1686524579697598464?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Imagine serving in combat as I did, fighting for American ideals, and giving an oath that meant you might lose your life in defense of our Constitution, only to witness the complete subversion of that Constitution just a few years later by the very Administration now holding power.

Imagine witnessing a nation built on the promise of freedom trying to take that freedom away from a man who sacrificed everything to rebuild the United States we once knew. 

Imagine knowing that the next election is a choice between re-electing an American President willing to give his freedom to save our nation or watching that man be imprisoned by a regime so corrupt we’ve run out of whistleblowers to describe the corruption.

The endless indictments of Trump are really an indictment of a free society, an indictment on the American spirit, an indictment of YOU. 

Donald Trump is symbol of resistance for every man and woman who believe in a free society, a strong independent nation, secure borders, secure communities, a strong economy, and an America that resembles the nation we want our children to inherit. 

This political war that Biden has waged by weaponizing the most powerful levers of justice is doing irreparable harm to the United States.

But fear not America, Trump will be our nominee.
Wait, isn't this guy running for President himself? Or am I conflating two TX congressmen?

I don't think so. This is the guy who wrote that.

« Reply #197 on: August 02, 2023, 10:43:59 am »
I'm thinking of Will Hurd. Apparently all African-American Texas congressmen with the initials W.H. are the same to me.

I will go out and do the work.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #198 on: August 02, 2023, 10:48:18 am »
I'm thinking of Will Hurd. Apparently all African-American Texas congressmen with the initials W.H. are the same to me.

I will go out and do the work.

I think I read that some guy who is very anti-Trump and named Will Hurd is running. I didn't know he was African-American or from Texas.

« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2023, 10:50:39 am »
I think I read that some guy who is very anti-Trump and named Will Hurd is running. I didn't know he was African-American or from Texas.
I didn't know he was "very" anti-Trump but I assumed. He's speaking at The Atlantic festival down at the Wharf. The one thing campaign graphic I saw from him was like "We should be enemies of Putin, not the LGBT community."
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #200 on: August 02, 2023, 10:58:16 am »
I didn't know he was "very" anti-Trump but I assumed. He's speaking at The Atlantic festival down at the Wharf. The one thing campaign graphic I saw from him was like "We should be enemies of Putin, not the LGBT community."

I literally first saw his name yesterday. This is what he said about yesterday's indictment. Sounded very anti-Trump to me. Or at least jut calling it like it is.

"Let me be crystal clear: Trump's presidential bid is driven by an attempt to stay out of prison and scam his supporters into footing his legal bills. Furthermore, his denial of the 2020 election results and actions on Jan. 6 show he's unfit for office," Hurd said.

« Reply #201 on: August 02, 2023, 10:59:48 am »
Sounded very anti-Trump to me. Or at least jut calling it like it is.
Oh, I wasn't suggesting he wasn't very anti-Trump; I just heard about him literally this week when he was announced at the Atlantic thing and the one sentence ad I transcribed is literally the only thing I know about him from my 20 seconds of googling.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #202 on: August 02, 2023, 11:47:21 am »
literally the only thing I know about him from my 20 seconds of googling.

aka "doing your research"

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2023, 11:52:14 am »
Sounded very anti-Trump to me. Or at least jut calling it like it is.

same same (for trumpers)
<sig>

« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2023, 12:23:00 pm »
literally the only thing I know about him from my 20 seconds of googling.

aka "doing your research"
I give topics the amount of research time they deserve.
LVMH

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2023, 02:44:37 pm »
Rudy G. seems like a nice fella to be around
T.Rex

nkotb

« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2023, 03:12:50 pm »
And quite the ladies man!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2023, 12:53:50 pm »
i think our whole "disarray" thing is finally starting to take off!!!

The Lincoln Project @ProjectLincoln

Yesterday's win for democracy in Ohio signifies something: no matter how much MAGA wants you to think otherwise, everyday Americans reject their radical, autocratic views.

Republicans in disarray. Democrats in array. Great job, Ohio.

Last edited 6:03 AM · Aug 9, 2023 - 125.4K  Views
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2023, 12:09:17 pm »
This made me chuckle

https://twitter.com/Cheap_Knockoff/status/1689506653819817985?s=20

MAGA, every day: “If you keep being mean to Trump, we’re gonna start a civil war!”

MAGA today: “That guy who threatened to kill the president and start the civil war is not one of us.”

////

ye olde False Flag Operation of course

T.Rex

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2023, 04:49:52 pm »
This made me chuckle

https://twitter.com/Cheap_Knockoff/status/1689506653819817985?s=20

MAGA, every day: “If you keep being mean to Trump, we’re gonna start a civil war!”

MAGA today: “That guy who threatened to kill the president and start the civil war is not one of us.”

////

ye olde False Flag Operation of course