Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 935165 times)

hutch

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #1680 on: July 21, 2016, 12:02:22 am »
noche espectacular! me voy a dormir muy contento...Cruz le ha hecho un gran favor a Hillary....me recuerda un poco la lo que le hizo Christie a Romney en el 2012 primero con su discurso en la convencion y despues con las fotos con y elogios hacia Obama despues del huracan sandy...

hutch

« Reply #1681 on: July 21, 2016, 12:26:54 am »
Las declaraciones de Trump al NYT sobre la OTAN son increibles....

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1682 on: July 21, 2016, 08:33:58 am »
Las declaraciones de Trump al NYT sobre la OTAN son increibles....
For anyone who is having a problem reading these Spanish posts, allow me to assist you: El Hutcho means "the Hutcho." ;)
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1683 on: July 21, 2016, 10:54:08 am »
noche espectacular! me voy a dormir muy contento...Cruz le ha hecho un gran favor a Hillary....me recuerda un poco la lo que le hizo Christie a Romney en el 2012 primero con su discurso en la convencion y despues con las fotos con y elogios hacia Obama despues del huracan sandy...
This Google translate is pissing me off, but I think even with the mass suicide of the GOP they will still get so much blind support. Even with this insane circus fire of a convention. What an absolutely insane election cycle.
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #1684 on: July 21, 2016, 12:03:14 pm »
This Google translate is pissing me off, but I think even with the mass suicide of the GOP they will still get so much blind support. Even with this insane circus fire of a convention. What an absolutely insane election cycle.
El hutcaraina can you use Google translate to post comments
All this colloquial slang is really making it hard for us gringos to comprehenda
slack

hutch

« Reply #1685 on: July 21, 2016, 12:10:08 pm »
bueno bueno.. tendran que aprender viejo... es hora...

Space Freely

« Reply #1686 on: July 21, 2016, 12:30:02 pm »
All this colloquial slang is really making it hard for us gringos to comprehenda

You're reading the future of America 50 years from now if you don't vote for Trump.  :P

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #1687 on: July 21, 2016, 01:33:28 pm »

You're reading the future of America 50 years from now if you don't vote for Trump.  :P
Ha!
‼‼?‼‼

vansmack

« Reply #1688 on: July 21, 2016, 03:22:49 pm »
Ted Cruz is savage. That was borderline incredible.

I question many things about Ted Cruz, but I will never question the size of his balls.

27>34

« Reply #1689 on: July 21, 2016, 03:33:04 pm »
Did you see after he was done and walking off to massive booing he not only did the traditional stop, turn, and do a second wave, BUT HE FUCKING BOWED? Balls of reinforced steel.*

* - With the obvious proviso he is a hateful monster of misery.
LVMH

« Reply #1690 on: July 21, 2016, 03:50:17 pm »
soo...the unbelievable thought that Trump might win in 2016 is actually becoming more and more real

What is frustrating that it really doesn't matter what he does or says ...that any other person in the world would do would just get flamed to a crisp

It's either people don't care and/or hate Hillary sooo much they would rather have Camacho

he's Teflon don

edit ...didn't know that ForD did a reprise of Camacho in 2102
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:58:00 pm by Sidehatch |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 🍺 👻 »
slack

vansmack

« Reply #1691 on: July 21, 2016, 04:46:03 pm »
Did you see after he was done and walking off to massive booing he not only did the traditional stop, turn, and do a second wave, BUT HE FUCKING BOWED? Balls of reinforced steel.*

Yes, I've watched the last 5-6 minutes at least a dozen times.  I'm still not convinced they were parading Trump out there to change the tenor of the convention.  I'm pretty sure they were marching him out there to accept the endorsement, and it all fell apart.  They had no idea they were getting trolled.
27>34

« Reply #1692 on: July 21, 2016, 04:47:42 pm »

Yes, I've watched the last 5-6 minutes at least a dozen times.  I'm still not convinced they were parading Trump out there to change the tenor of the convention.  I'm pretty sure they were marching him out there to accept the endorsement, and it all fell apart.  They had no idea they were getting trolled.
They knew he wasn't endorsing but had no idea he was doing that. They were bringing him out there to see Newt + Pence. Cruz ran 14 minutes long over his timed written remarks. I think it was total timing issue he came out then.
LVMH

killsaly

« Reply #1693 on: July 21, 2016, 05:55:48 pm »

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:57:44 pm by killsaly »

hutch

« Reply #1694 on: July 21, 2016, 06:07:12 pm »
^que asco