Author Topic: The Beer Thread  (Read 3244927 times)

Re: The Beer Thread
« Reply #6885 on: May 03, 2016, 11:03:12 pm »
discounts on some upcoming beer fests

Use code 10OFF at check out to receive $10 off your tickets to the DC on Tap Beer Festival on Saturday, May 21st at the DC Convention Center from 5pm to 8pm.

although if you  groupon ...I think you can get in cheaper with this
all about timing

BREWERY LIST
7th Locks Brewing Abita  Against The Grain Alltech Brewing  Anchor Anderson Valley Angry Orchard Atlas Ballast Point Baltimore Beer Works Bell?s Blue Mountain Boulder Beer Boulevard Breckenridge Brewer?s Art Brooklyn Burley Oak Calvert Champion Coney Island Deschutes Dogfish DuClaw Eggenberg Evil Twin Evolution Fair Winds Flying Fish Foothills Brewing Founders Gordon Biersch Great Lakes Guinness Handsome beer Hardywood Harpoon Honor Brewing Ithaca Jack?s Hard Cider Jailbreak Left Lagunitas Hand Long Trail  Lost Rhino Magic Hat Maine Brewing Manor Hill Maui Brewing  Narragansett New Belgium Ninkasi Old Bust Head  Old Ox Oliver?s Ommegang Oskar Blues Otter Creek Over Shores Peak Port City RAR Sam Adams Saranac Shiner Six Point Sly Fox Southern Tier Stillwater Sweetwater Terrapin The Bruery Three Notch?d  brewing Three Stars Travelers Union Weyerbacher Wild Wolf

Read More: DC On Tap Beer Festival - Washington, DC | http://americaontap.com/washington-dc/?trackback=tsmclip

same day as tour de fat

--
promo code that will get you $5 off your ticket to the Maryland Craft Beer Festival!
Promo Code: MDBEERUNTAPPD

The #MDCBF will feature over 40 Maryland Brewing Companies, live music, arts & craft and area food trucks and vendors. All codes must be redeemed online at www.mdcraftbeerfestival.com
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 11:09:45 pm by SideHandSpider |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| »
slack

walk,on,by

« Reply #6886 on: May 04, 2016, 12:38:47 pm »
edit, here are the beers I have tried lately.

1.  lagunitas  -  the waldos.  finally a beer from lagunitas, that doesn't taste like it came from lagunitas.  excellent.  im drunk now and I like it.

2.  founders  mosaic promise  -  very nice and smooth and refreshing.  fuck you all day ipa.

3.  dogfish head 120 minute  -  yes god yes.  excuse me while I go jerk off.

4.  rj rockers  hopquake  -  it was ok.  the bartender told me it was at the end of the keg and was effecting taste.

5.  old busthead  gold cup ris  -  horrible.  hey horses of the gold cup.  go take a shit on this one.

6.  victory  kirsh gose  -  just fuck me now.

Space Freely

« Reply #6887 on: May 04, 2016, 12:43:21 pm »
awesome scene report

... it was Aslin-like :)

You know you've drank a lot when you proclaim something as in the "top 5 beers of the weekend" and that actually means something.

Yada

« Reply #6888 on: May 04, 2016, 01:49:55 pm »
edit, here are the beers I have tried lately.

1.  lagunitas  -  the waldos.  finally a beer from lagunitas, that doesn't taste like it came from lagunitas.  excellent.  im drunk now and I like it.

2.  founders  mosaic promise  -  very nice and smooth and refreshing.  fuck you all day ipa.

3.  dogfish head 120 minute  -  yes god yes.  excuse me while I go jerk off.

4.  rj rockers  hopquake  -  it was ok.  the bartender told me it was at the end of the keg and was effecting taste.

5.  old busthead  gold cup ris  -  horrible.  hey horses of the gold cup.  go take a shit on this one.

6.  victory  kirsh gose  -  just fuck me now.

I think for now on, every post you make (possibly in your signature), you put the picture of yourself in the bow tie (obviously resized to fit the board format nicely).

walk,on,by

« Reply #6889 on: May 04, 2016, 01:53:28 pm »
why, because I say "too much" sometimes?

Yada

« Reply #6890 on: May 04, 2016, 02:02:49 pm »
why, because I say "too much" sometimes?

I just think a little reminder of what you look like in your bowtie would add a nice little touch to each of your posts.

walk,on,by

« Reply #6891 on: May 04, 2016, 02:05:40 pm »
I do look cute, in them.

« Reply #6892 on: May 06, 2016, 11:34:27 am »
^just love that walky gif...now I have a great image to think of when he posts

So Penn Druid fans...Event in Gtown may 25th

Historic Brews with Lost Lagers

Taste history with Mike Stein and Pete Jones of Lost Lagers! Join us at Dumbarton House as Mike and Pete introduce their newest historic beer, ?Colonial Panic? brewed with the Pen Druid Brewing Company. Owners & brewers Jennings, Lain, and Van Carney will be on site for this program to answer your questions about brewing this historic blend. Mike and Pete are noted beer historians of Washington, DC and their latest creation, Colonial Porter, harkens back to the beers brewed at the time of the House?s construction. Imbibe their creation in a historic setting, Dumbarton House, built in the Heights of Georgetown in 1799. Learn about the process of researching historic brews and recreating recipes and be the first to try their authentic, historic beer, a truly presidential porter.

This event includes beer tasting and snacks. Guest must be over 21.

cost $37ish
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 04:54:11 pm by Sidetoast |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 👻 👻 👻 👻 »
slack

vansmack

« Reply #6893 on: May 06, 2016, 04:53:17 pm »
I'm in Fort Collins again. Just thought you guys should know. #arseoverelbow
27>34

Yada

« Reply #6894 on: May 10, 2016, 10:06:33 am »
Great news coming out of VT!! Sorry sidetoast that you'll never get to have any.

http://alchemistbeer.com/blog/#8031

« Reply #6895 on: May 10, 2016, 12:07:11 pm »
Great news coming out of VT!! Sorry sidetoast that you'll never get to have any.

Wouldn't say never, but the likelihood of me visiting the granite state is going to be pretty low for the next few years methinks
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #6896 on: May 10, 2016, 12:18:32 pm »

Once Lawson's is up and running in a couple of years, it will probably be about time for the Freely family to take another Quebec/Vermont road trip.

He could always trade for it...

walk,on,by

« Reply #6897 on: May 10, 2016, 12:57:54 pm »
Budweiser, is changing their name to, America, on their cans and bottles for this summer.

« Reply #6898 on: May 10, 2016, 01:51:28 pm »
Budweiser, is changing their name to, America, on their cans and bottles for this summer.
just saw that too

funny as they are not owned by an American company anymore
slack

hutch

« Reply #6899 on: May 10, 2016, 03:55:45 pm »
I have to say I have always really disliked budweiser and bud light.. they taste like crap... and i tend to like the cheap beers..as is well known..