Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179665 times)

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1245 on: March 20, 2013, 10:41:43 am »
Not nearly as much as your family does in commenting on it!

Odd trivia fact: Her brother Max was a member of Uncle Tupelo and Wilco and is a current member of the Gourds.

Michelle Shocked's anti-gay rant   WTF?

so what you are saying is her whole family sucks at music?

😐 🎶

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1246 on: March 20, 2013, 11:25:57 am »
i like how i post a story . . . goes over everybodys head.  someone else posts the same story days later, the world cant stop talking about it on here. 

They must all hate you! :)
FUKIT

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #1247 on: March 20, 2013, 11:39:32 am »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--gay-fan-asks-jacksonville-jaguars-to-end-kiss-cam--joke--210850596.html

REALLY?  This is what you want to fight a battle over?  Some people are just too thin skinned.  Get a fucking life already.
FUKIT

Relaxer

« Reply #1248 on: March 20, 2013, 12:01:29 pm »
Oh lighten up Frances, he wrote a letter expressing an observation and the media picked up on it. And it's a legit-ish complaint. Show straight couples kissing and then show two men who immediately express tremendous disgust because OMAHGODTHATWOULDBESOLIKEGROSSIFWEKISSED. So funny!

It would be like getting big lols by showing Bolt sprinting toward a world record, Jordan hitting a last-minute 3, Tom Brady hitting a 40 yard receiver, and a handicapped guy struggling to climb three steps. Look everyone, isn't that comical?????
oword

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1249 on: March 20, 2013, 12:13:09 pm »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--gay-fan-asks-jacksonville-jaguars-to-end-kiss-cam--joke--210850596.html

REALLY?  This is what you want to fight a battle over?  Some people are just too thin skinned.  Get a fucking life already.

really?  this is what you feel the need to vent about?
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1250 on: March 20, 2013, 12:21:26 pm »
I'm gonna be super pissed off if they start handing out awards and accolades to season two of HBO's Girls.  Unwatchable trifle is being kind...
T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #1251 on: March 20, 2013, 12:27:40 pm »

really?  this is what you feel the need to vent about?

Ratbastard searches the news to find articles where anyone who either get in trouble for racial, sexual, handicap, or gender intolerance or someone who complains about any of those and he posts it on here for us to enjoy.   And he add his opinion that of course will be the opposite of what any one else will think on the subject.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1252 on: March 20, 2013, 01:27:58 pm »
<sig>

K8teebug

« Reply #1253 on: March 20, 2013, 01:58:17 pm »
I'm gonna be super pissed off if they start handing out awards and accolades to season two of HBO's Girls.  Unwatchable trifle is being kind...

I like the show, but also understand why people don't.  I had a serious roomate breakup after college and I think Girls is the first show to explain how hard and sad and difficult it is to "break up" with your best girlfriend.

K8teebug

« Reply #1254 on: March 20, 2013, 01:58:49 pm »
Having said that, Enlightened is 100x better and just got cancelled.  Which sucks.

vansmack

« Reply #1255 on: March 20, 2013, 02:30:57 pm »
I had a serious roomate breakup after college and I think Girls is the first show to explain how hard and sad and difficult it is to "break up" with your best girlfriend.

Tell us a little more about how close you were with this girlfriend....
27>34

Yada

« Reply #1256 on: March 20, 2013, 02:40:19 pm »
I had a serious roomate breakup after college and I think Girls is the first show to explain how hard and sad and difficult it is to "break up" with your best girlfriend.

lolz

K8teebug

« Reply #1257 on: March 20, 2013, 02:41:50 pm »

haha...

shemptiness

« Reply #1258 on: March 20, 2013, 03:03:51 pm »
On a related note - the Mystics won't do the Kiss Cam. 

"We got a lot of kids here," Sheila Johnson, the Mystics' managing partner, said when asked. "We just don't find it appropriate."
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 03:09:15 pm by Shemp »

K8teebug

« Reply #1259 on: March 20, 2013, 03:09:38 pm »

haha...

I always said that it's all the crappiness of a break up without all the fun stuff that happens in a relationship.