Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179679 times)

i am gay and i like cats

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1710 on: July 18, 2013, 06:28:20 pm »
god, yes i am speaking to you god, the one up there, in that place, up there.  you know god . . . that last post by ratbastard was so odd.  so random.  so driveby mouthing off.  it was awesome.  why do i like the word awesome so much?  like a soldier of misfortune popping up from the lonely despair of being the last one alive in a war almost over but whos counting the days.  hes good, real good.  look at the reaction he got from relaxer.  how is it that relaxers name is relaxer when relaxing seems to relax from his grasps?

and i always get the new page.  take that.

atomicfront

« Reply #1711 on: July 18, 2013, 07:31:45 pm »
Detroit has declared bankruptcy.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1712 on: July 18, 2013, 08:44:33 pm »
is that . . . new news?  i do find it odd that we have cities in america that are falling apart, like that.  what is going on?  is it the age old theory of the rich wanting to be rid of the poor.  is it the fact that the history of the town could not survive under the decay of losing it backbones of business. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/11/magazine/how-detroit-became-the-world-capital-of-staring-at-abandoned-old-buildings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

good god . . . i tried to read this article as reference points in blabbering on, but now i have such a headache.  who is this person who writes like this?   

Relaxer

« Reply #1713 on: July 19, 2013, 09:10:18 am »
how is it that relaxers name is relaxer when relaxing seems to relax from his grasps?

I get so sick of liberals being nuanced and polite and always trying to appreciate both sides of an argument while right-wing motherfuckers like Tom Delay and Dick Cheney lay scorched earth tactics on everyone's asses and lie and manipulate and distort facts/truth without any remorse or shame.

There need to be more ruthless leftwing assholes like myself who will not let dickcheese retards like ratbastard spread their shitty filth everywhere they see life.
oword

atomicfront

« Reply #1714 on: July 19, 2013, 03:58:34 pm »
how is it that relaxers name is relaxer when relaxing seems to relax from his grasps?

I get so sick of liberals being nuanced and polite and always trying to appreciate both sides of an argument while right-wing motherfuckers like Tom Delay and Dick Cheney lay scorched earth tactics on everyone's asses and lie and manipulate and distort facts/truth without any remorse or shame.

There need to be more ruthless leftwing assholes like myself who will not let dickcheese retards like ratbastard spread their shitty filth everywhere they see life.

If by Liberals you mean people who believe the democrat party is always right than they are just as loud and obnoxious and bitter as the Republicans.  They are just stating things you agree with so you don't notice their anger. 

Relaxer

« Reply #1715 on: July 19, 2013, 04:12:12 pm »
Shut up, narc.
oword

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1716 on: July 20, 2013, 05:49:33 pm »
narc?

atomicfront

« Reply #1717 on: July 22, 2013, 05:57:34 pm »
"Among African Americans, 87 percent say the shooting was unjustified; among whites, just 33 percent say so. A slim majority of whites (51 percent) approve of the not-guilty verdict in the Zimmerman trial, while African Americans overwhelmingly and strongly disapprove. Some 86 percent of blacks disagree with the verdict ? almost all of them disapproving ?strongly.?

From the Washington Post.  Interesting.  I am sure if more white people heard all of the evidence they would increase the approval of the not guilty rating. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1718 on: July 22, 2013, 07:27:30 pm »
you know . . . he saved some people from a car.  i like how people are trying to wrap their heads around that.

atomicfront

« Reply #1719 on: July 23, 2013, 12:04:12 am »
Saw a short hipster at the store today who had a moustache without a beard.  I wanted to tell him he looked like Freddie Mercury but I wasn't sure if he would have taken it as the insult I intended.

atomicfront

« Reply #1720 on: July 23, 2013, 09:37:27 am »
Administrators at a school in Baltimore changed failing grades to 90 percent.  Seems they don't want any child left behind.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-grade-changes-20130722,0,2137331.story

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1722 on: July 23, 2013, 10:01:02 pm »
😐 🎶

shemptiness

« Reply #1723 on: July 24, 2013, 02:37:15 pm »

Yada