Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179689 times)

hutch

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2295 on: November 12, 2013, 11:03:05 am »
  I bet overall lawn prices at MPP are lower (factoring in inflation)  than they were 30 years ago.   

;D

hutch

« Reply #2296 on: November 12, 2013, 11:09:18 am »
hmm that reminds me.. when was the last time i saw a show from the lawn at merriweather...

i can only remember two times.. radiohead and pearl jam.. so its probably been 10 years...

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2297 on: November 12, 2013, 02:44:53 pm »
I considered pre-ordering the new Neil Finn on vinyl,but they want $11 to ship a $19 record.
T.Rex

atomic

« Reply #2298 on: November 12, 2013, 04:03:19 pm »
I considered pre-ordering the new Neil Finn on vinyl,but they want $11 to ship a $19 record.

Why would you pre-order an album that isn't going to be released until February of next year?  Wait until it is released and buy at your local shop or buy from somewhere that ships for free. 

James Ford

« Reply #2299 on: November 12, 2013, 04:06:56 pm »
Because goddamnit is fucking Neil Finn and he's at the peak of his career. If you can get it on vinyl even a few days before you can steal it online, um, I mean buy it online, it's so worth it!

Why would you pre-order an album that isn't going to be released until February of next year?  Wait until it is released and buy at your local shop or buy from somewhere that ships for free. 

atomic

« Reply #2300 on: November 12, 2013, 06:16:39 pm »
Because goddamnit is fucking Neil Finn and he's at the peak of his career. If you can get it on vinyl even a few days before you can steal it online, um, I mean buy it online, it's so worth it!

Well I am sure if you pre-ordered at the beginning of February you would still get at the same time as if you pre-ordered now and by the time February rolls around you might have something better to do with your money and you wouldn't have to worry about them deciding to not release the album and you never getting your money back.

I don't really know anything about Neil Finn since 1987 but  I suppose if you not Kosmo Vinyl and you  were seeing him live it would be basically killing time until he did "Don't dream it's over" and "I got you".   I expect their would also be a lot of women in their early 40's at the show. 

hutch

« Reply #2301 on: November 13, 2013, 10:26:41 am »
I use too many adverbs. I wonder why...

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2302 on: November 13, 2013, 12:40:21 pm »
phish better than widespread

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2303 on: November 13, 2013, 01:35:58 pm »
though i think she is a product of the devil . . . sarah palin is an icon.

hutch

« Reply #2304 on: November 13, 2013, 07:27:53 pm »
though i think she is a product of the devil . . . sarah palin is an icon.

the word icon is way overused... everybody is an icon these days..

atomic

« Reply #2305 on: November 13, 2013, 08:55:47 pm »
Decided to visit Paris in February.  Lacks the beer variety of Belgium but I am sure it still has its charms.

James Ford

« Reply #2306 on: November 13, 2013, 09:00:29 pm »
Been there multiple times. Actually, not charming at all.

Decided to visit Paris in February.  Lacks the beer variety of Belgium but I am sure it still has its charms.

atomic

« Reply #2307 on: November 13, 2013, 09:16:09 pm »
Been there multiple times. Actually, not charming at all.

Why did you go multiple times if you did not like it the first time? 

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2308 on: November 13, 2013, 09:18:53 pm »
I'm flying into Paris on Wednesday but only staying for a few hours. Skiing in Andorra!
LVMH