Author Topic: E of DM!  (Read 10718 times)

bearman🐻

Re: E of DM!
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2008, 04:51:00 pm »
LOL...well, I needed a cocktail, so that was my justification. If I was going to be up THAT late on a school night, I had to do it right. And trust me, I feel it today.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2008, 05:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by Cali:
  that was me. really really sorry to hear about your finger but very thankful that you got the little man out of there. i'm still unsure if he was trying to kiss me or bite me.

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove1979:
  I broke my finger at the show last night, I pulled some guy out of the crowd who was harassing this chick. He swung at me, I ripped his shirt and pulled him to the gruond. Thank god I was off to the side of the stage because security jumped on him. THey took him backstage to talk to him and he fought at least 4 or 5 security guards. My finger is sore as hell, bent to the left a little and purple. My lady friend got Jesse's Coke can at the begining of the encore. The show was AMAZING, their setlist was solid! Surprised they played "I'm A Fool" that was surprising. I wish they'd do 2 nights!
[/b]
Never let one asshole ruin a show! It mostly ust pissed me off becuase the crowd was so kind, I had no problem going back and forth from the bar right up the the front and even back to the bathroom. Then this guy just blows right past us. It happens. Still had an amazing amazing night!
‼‼?‼‼

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2008, 03:24:00 am »
Yeah, Brown Sugar was pretty damn sweet! Thought I put that up there!? I knew I was forgetting something.
Woof.

chancegardener

• http://www.chancegardener.com
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2008, 12:54:00 am »
Hey does anybody have a good photo of the singer from the Duke Spirit that you could post?  I want to show my wife what her haircut looked like.  I thought it was a pretty happenin' do ...

Thanks !

hutch

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2008, 03:10:00 am »
Originally posted by chancegardener:
  Hey does anybody have a good photo of the singer from the Duke Spirit that you could post?  I want to show my wife what her haircut looked like.  I thought it was a pretty happenin' do ...

Thanks !
cant post pictures here at least idont know how

RustyOrgan

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2008, 12:55:00 pm »

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2008, 12:59:00 pm »
Information Leafblower has pics.   Scroll down a bit for the link.

Samantha

« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2008, 10:51:00 pm »

Originally posted by Cali:
  that was me. really really sorry to hear about your finger but very thankful that you got the little man out of there. i'm still unsure if he was trying to kiss me or bite me.

I broke my finger at the show last night, I pulled some guy out of the crowd who was harassing this chick. He swung at me, I ripped his shirt and pulled him to the gruond. Thank god I was off to the side of the stage because security jumped on him. THey took him backstage to talk to him and he fought at least 4 or 5 security guards. My finger is sore as hell, bent to the left a little and purple. My lady friend got Jesse's Coke can at the begining of the encore. The show was AMAZING, their setlist was solid! Surprised they played "I'm A Fool" that was surprising. I wish they'd do 2 nights!
[/b]
Never let one asshole ruin a show! It mostly ust pissed me off becuase the crowd was so kind, I had no problem going back and forth from the bar right up the the front and even back to the bathroom. Then this guy just blows right past us. It happens. Still had an amazing amazing night! [/b]
That was seriously awesome of you!  Thank you!  Such chivalry is rare at a show.  I kept trying to get the attention of the security guard but to no avail...it's one thing to elbow your way up front...it's quite another to elbow your way up front and then kiss and molest everyone around you.  GROSS.  Cali was putting up with it well, but when he started kissing another guy I knew things wouldn't end well...

Anyways, besides that little blip, it was definitely an awesome show!  A lot of fun...and they're playing some shows in the Midwest in December, hey Seth??

Now, if anyone can find a video of the dude singing to me, THAT would be impressive...I still can't decide if it's hilarious or embarrassing.