Author Topic: DC9 Employees Beat Man to Death  (Read 67082 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: DC9 Employees Beat Man to Death
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2010, 05:01:26 pm »
Does anyone know how every window of the place got broken out? 
Obviously, I have no idea, other than reading the articles and watching the video. I gather the guy threw two bricks the first time, then came back and threw two more. (the man said they were surprised to find an additional brick after the first throw, then when he came back he threw two more?) Also, one article [link posted here] said someone at the show that night put his fist through a window? (I guessed that occurred upstairs?)
I always felt safe there with the outside sometimes sketchy surprisingly, since it's so close to everything. Mostly just people semi-loitering, or harassing as they walk by. When they first opened, I thought the person working the door was fairly rude (three different times), as was the bartender / server. But that was awhile ago. Have always favored 930 staph, of course.
Someone punched through the downstairs window around 1 or 130am and the cops came and arrested him, the guy who died came around 230am after they were closed and threw 2 bricks after being kicked out earlier and then denied re-entry.

I know 3 of the 5 guys and I know for a fact they would never "Kick & stomp" a person's head while they were being held down. The most docile people I've probably ever met. I can never see any of them doing anything this horrific. I feel sorry for the guy who lost his life. It's sad but I really think the story has been more than skewed in this story. I just know i KNOW they could not and did not do this.
‼‼?‼‼

Relaxer

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2010, 05:21:41 pm »
Apparently the family of the victim is saying that he was really rough, violent and careless and always maliciously tried to single out the most docile people to die in front of.
oword

azaghal1981

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2010, 06:53:10 pm »
Relaxer owning this thread.
احمد

vansmack

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2010, 07:02:58 pm »
Relaxer owning this thread.

Agreed.  I stay away from this thread until I see that Relaxer posted.  Clearly on a roll and well on his way to Boardie of the Year.
27>34

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2010, 11:07:51 am »
Apparently the family of the victim is saying that he was really rough, violent and careless and always maliciously tried to single out the most docile people to die in front of.
I'd like to see a source for this.
‼‼?‼‼

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2010, 12:02:46 pm »
^ Not everything is online ya know... but I too am curious to know more about that.

I'm also curious about the autopsy and what was the actual cause of death. I keep hoping that it turns out that it was something not as it seems. The odds aren't good on that but I just have a hard time believing that anyone at DC9 would go so far as cause another's death. At best, that eggshell skull theory maybe that was noted. Then again, I wasn't there and don't know anymore details than we have here in this thread.

Saturday night, some off duty cop was killed outside a bar in Baltimore by a hunk of concrete pulled out of the sidewalk. Something about a parking space. Don't know much on that either but couldn't help but think of this incident. Weird weekend for chunks of bricks, bars and death.

azaghal1981

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2010, 12:06:17 pm »
^On a lighter note, surprised to have not run into you at that PRF/Pfisters/SVI Saturday Baltimore show. I thought you'd be there especially since Screen Vinyl were on the bill.

احمد

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2010, 12:08:35 pm »
Bad timing as I wasn't in Baltimore that night.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2010, 01:15:50 pm »
I'd like to see a source for this.

please, please tell me you didn't take relaxer's statement seriously.
<sig>

MonkeyPants

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2010, 03:00:59 pm »
^um pretty sure he was joking just like Relaxer was

Anywhoooo, DC9's liquor license has been suspended and they've canceled or moved every show through November 1st.
PANTS

eltee

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2010, 03:22:05 pm »
Sunny Day in Glasgow moved to RnR. ;(
Most shows canceled.

hutch

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2010, 04:48:46 pm »
x

I am worried this place is history..

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2010, 04:54:59 pm »
Every show cancelled or moved. Liquor license suspended indefinitely.

Ayayay.
‼‼?‼‼

rich_WDC

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2010, 07:33:20 pm »

And a loss -- they have that nice new roof deck..

eltee

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2010, 09:07:29 pm »

And a loss -- they have that nice new roof deck..
I always wanted a 9:35 club for smaller and/or acoustic acts...meeting place
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:22:17 pm by El Tee »