Author Topic: MACRoCk Announces Line-up!  (Read 1568 times)

MACRoCk

MACRoCk Announces Line-up!
« on: March 21, 2011, 02:10:39 am »
The Mid-Atlantic College Radio Conference (MACRoCk) in Harrisonburg, VA has announced their line-up for the conference on April 1st & 2nd, 2011. This will be our 14th year and we will feature over 90 bands for 2 days in 6 different downtown venues.

The line-up this year includes: Bouncing Souls, Capsule, S. Carey, Screaming Females, Turbo Fruits, Algernon Cadwallader,  Timbre, Super Vacations, Invisible Hand, 1994!, Pulling Teeth, US Christmas, Cannabis Corpse, Inter Arma, Pianos Become the Teeth, The Extraordinaires, Menzingers, Snack Truck, Dangerous Ponies, Snowing, Woe, Withered, Brooke Waggoner, Antlers, Gifts From Enola, Ocoai, Eternal Summers, Gringo Star, Air Waves, Arches, Andrew Cedermark, Sacred Harp, Heavy Cream and Pujol. MACRoCk will also host a variety of panelists speaking on topics such as Sustainability, Perspectives of Booking in The Music Industry & Screen Printing.

MACRoCk was first put on by the student volunteers at James Madison University's student radio station, WXJM, in 1997. Today, with all the shows taking place in independently run and operated downtown music venues, MACRoCk was founded on a belief that corporate sponsorship and big business were not part of what makes music great. Through grassroots organization and an all-volunteer staff, MACRoCk strives to promote independent music, thought, art, business, and culture. As the largest independent music conference on the East Coast, MACRoCk offers a unique opportunity for bands, industry professionals and fans to interact and connect to support the music they love. This is MACRoCk's 14th year, and it is going to be better than ever before. For more information about the conference, bands and tickets, please visit the MACRoCk website at www.macrock.org.

Tickets are $15 for a single day badge (all access), $20 Pre-Sale for Weekend Badge (all access) and $25 Day of Show for Weekend Badge. 

Unsanity

Re: MACRoCk Announces Line-up!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 02:26:56 am »
I'm loving the line-up for Friday. If I go I will be at the Blue Nile all night! Body Cop, Windhand, and US Christmas? Hell yeah.

MACRoCk

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 09:33:45 am »
I'm loving the line-up for Friday. If I go I will be at the Blue Nile all night! Body Cop, Windhand, and US Christmas? Hell yeah.

Going to rule, Body Cop won't be playing unfortunately, but Earthling from Harrisonburg will be the replacement!

Unsanity

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 03:30:55 pm »
Oh damn! I guess I hadn't checked the site in a few weeks. Earthling is awesome I saw them at Macrock last year and they killed it.

azaghal1981

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 08:09:24 pm »
Bodycop have been canceling quite a few shows as of late.

Disconcerting.
احمد