Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179963 times)

killsaly

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1590 on: June 13, 2013, 10:47:42 am »
Speaking of the Replacements, here is a great article on song writing by Paul.
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/simple-or-impossible/

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1591 on: June 13, 2013, 01:19:35 pm »
Sentient hurricanes
😐 🎶

atomicfront

« Reply #1592 on: June 14, 2013, 09:52:42 am »
I heard on the radio that 25 percent of women aren't sure if the man raising their child is the father of the child.  Well 9 percent were sure the guy wasn't the dad and he doesn't know.  And 16 percent aren't sure who the father of the baby is but the guy thinks it is his.  This is most often the youngest child.

Those with children might want to do a paternity test to make sure they aren't being made the fool.

killsaly

« Reply #1593 on: June 14, 2013, 09:54:23 am »
PIXIES
We are sad to say that Kim Deal has decided to leave the Pixies. We are very proud to have worked with her on and off over the last 25 years. Despite her decision to move on, we will always consider her a member of the Pixies, and her place will always be here for her. We wish her all the best.

Black Francis, Joey Santiago and David Lovering

atomicfront

« Reply #1594 on: June 14, 2013, 09:58:40 am »
PIXIES
We are sad to say that Kim Deal has decided to leave the Pixies. We are very proud to have worked with her on and off over the last 25 years. Despite her decision to move on, we will always consider her a member of the Pixies, and her place will always be here for her. We wish her all the best.

Black Francis, Joey Santiago and David Lovering

As they have only released one song in the last 22 years this won't be a big thing.  Although that one song was a Kim Deal song.   I don't think they should tour under the name Pixies without her. 

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1595 on: June 14, 2013, 04:22:36 pm »
How do you know if a glitch CD is skipping?
😐 🎶

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1596 on: June 14, 2013, 04:36:31 pm »
How do you know if a glitch CD is skipping?

It just is.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1597 on: June 14, 2013, 04:45:56 pm »
Speaking of the Replacements, here is a great article on song writing by Paul.
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/simple-or-impossible/
And to bring you down, here's a sad article on Bob from the early 90's  :(

hutch

« Reply #1598 on: June 17, 2013, 01:02:30 pm »
"Being called a traitor by Dick Cheney is the highest honor you can give an American, and the more panicked talk we hear from people like him, Feinstein, and King, the better off we all are."

atomicfront

« Reply #1599 on: June 17, 2013, 03:35:37 pm »
"Being called a traitor by Dick Cheney is the highest honor you can give an American, and the more panicked talk we hear from people like him, Feinstein, and King, the better off we all are."

I thought you were an Obama man?  He is the guy lb charge of this.  Anyway the guy broke the law he should do his time.  Snowdon seems like a real loser saying more people die from falling in bathtub than terrorism.  Left his live in girlfriend.  This its why you don't hire high school drop ours.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #1600 on: June 17, 2013, 04:20:54 pm »

I thought you were an Obama man?  He is the guy lb charge of this.  Anyway the guy broke the law he should do his time.  Snowdon seems like a real loser saying more people die from falling in bathtub than terrorism.  Left his live in girlfriend.  This its why you don't hire high school drop ours.

atomicfront?
😐 🎶

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1601 on: June 17, 2013, 05:11:53 pm »
you know maybe it is just me besides the nothing in this post except words but i really liked obama from the start he was pretty awesome with his ideas and he still is pretty awesome but for some reason he kinda has changed into every president who has done something to asterisk the legacy

atomicfront

« Reply #1602 on: June 17, 2013, 05:19:26 pm »
you know maybe it is just me besides the nothing in this post except words but i really liked obama from the start he was pretty awesome with his ideas and he still is pretty awesome but for some reason he kinda has changed into every president who has done something to asterisk the legacy

What has Obama done?

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #1603 on: June 17, 2013, 05:24:57 pm »
to me, and i am only looking at this, really, from a media point of view.  research nowadays is what(?) percentange from all news sources, and from that research and having an obsession will all forms of news, i see that under obama, you have fast and furious, the irs thing, the ap thing, the julian assange thing, the snowden thing, guantanamo, eric holder, nancy pelosi, and now syria.  all of things i just named fall under his "watch" and therefor, and you know the american people think this way, the president is "associated with it" by virtue of nature.  thats it, thats all i meant. 

i am gay and i like cats