Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179965 times)

atomicfront

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1740 on: August 01, 2013, 10:59:18 am »
She said she wouldn't have married a man who watches football.

Have to respect a woman who has standards.

The mention of your IPA/DIPA almost makes me want to start watching football. However, I don't think watching football would be good for my marriage.

when is the 930 board draft?

yup, i'm going to fire up the league very soon. 

i plan on throwing a draft party at my place in rockville.  i will have some very hoppy homebrew on offer, definitely an IPA and possibly a DIPA/IIPA if my damn grains ever arrive.

more soon, in the fantasy football thread.

Wow.  Talk about being whipped.  You are a man you can watch football if you want.  Let her deal with it.

I guess that lowered her number of possible mates to 3.  No wonder she had to marry you.  The other two guys were already dating each other.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1741 on: August 01, 2013, 11:22:17 am »
A baby was delivered on the platform of L'Enfant Metro today...
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1742 on: August 01, 2013, 11:51:01 am »
the promise of my IIPA had Ford contemplating watching football.

i'm not saying, just saying... ;D
<sig>

atomicfront

« Reply #1743 on: August 01, 2013, 01:22:58 pm »
the promise of my IIPA had Ford contemplating watching football.

i'm not saying, just saying... ;D

Well you really don't need to watch football to play fantasy football.  I won a college league and never watched a single minute of college football or even heard of any of the players on my team.  Fantasy Football is all about statistics.  Knowing stats is more beneficial than knowing football. 

James Ford

« Reply #1744 on: August 01, 2013, 01:48:57 pm »
All I'm saying is my wife and I had some of Sweetcell's latest IPA creation on a SAturday, and then both had Bell's Two Hearted on draft on a Sunday, and we both agreed that Sweetcell's was superior. And it wasn't even close, in my book.

killsaly

« Reply #1745 on: August 01, 2013, 02:00:02 pm »
http://gamerfury.tumblr.com/
This is one reason i would NEVER play the Call of Duty games.  All of these tweets are towards David Vonderhaar, one of the guys at Treyarch, who it seems changed something with the sniper rifles in one of the games, and now he is receiving death threats and threats of rape for his wife and daughter.  seriously, its just a game.  Games are supposed to be fun but these people are a little too serious about it. 

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1746 on: August 01, 2013, 02:06:43 pm »

Yada

« Reply #1747 on: August 01, 2013, 02:10:44 pm »
All I'm saying is my wife and I had some of Sweetcell's latest IPA creation on a SAturday, and then both had Bell's Two Hearted on draft on a Sunday, and we both agreed that Sweetcell's was superior. And it wasn't even close, in my book.

I had my first Bell's Two Hearted Ale in over a year over the weekend and it wasn't good at all... Bell's quality has gone way down in the past few years.

Should this be in the beer thread?

Relaxer

« Reply #1748 on: August 01, 2013, 04:52:52 pm »
Speaking of beer, did you know that you can now drink beer inside the main room at the 6th and I? I discovered this last night. The beautifuler part is that if I can drink, that means I can chew. Which necessitated me running around the neighborhood for 10 minutes trying to find a store that sells Kodiak. Which I did.
oword

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1749 on: August 01, 2013, 09:01:42 pm »
http://gamerfury.tumblr.com/
This is one reason i would NEVER play the Call of Duty games.  All of these tweets are towards David Vonderhaar, one of the guys at Treyarch, who it seems changed something with the sniper rifles in one of the games, and now he is receiving death threats and threats of rape for his wife and daughter.  seriously, its just a game.  Games are supposed to be fun but these people are a little too serious about it. 

I kinda need to unsee that. but One Direction fans can also threaten on par with Call of Duty fans, which kinda makes COD attacks even more ridiculous.

http://kotaku.com/whos-angrier-call-of-duty-fans-or-one-direction-fans-977199605
T.Rex

atomicfront

« Reply #1750 on: August 02, 2013, 09:52:02 am »
Speaking of beer, did you know that you can now drink beer inside the main room at the 6th and I? I discovered this last night. The beautifuler part is that if I can drink, that means I can chew. Which necessitated me running around the neighborhood for 10 minutes trying to find a store that sells Kodiak. Which I did.

You could always drink in the main room.  They gave you cups with lids. 

James Ford

« Reply #1751 on: August 02, 2013, 10:44:15 am »
Bet the wife loves the dip habit!

Relaxer

« Reply #1752 on: August 02, 2013, 10:48:20 am »

You could always drink in the main room.  They gave you cups with lids. 

No, you couldn't, this is a relatively new phenomenon. You could not drink in the main room when I saw Antony & the Johnsons nor Joanna Newsom.
oword

James Ford

« Reply #1754 on: August 02, 2013, 02:31:32 pm »
I wouldn't want my kid to play with Jack White's kid. Don't know who the Dan guy is. Is he the singer from the Dan Band?
what a tool.

http://www.stereogum.com/1424591/jack-white-thinks-dan-auerbach-is-ripping-him-off-and-wont-let-their-kids-play-together/franchises/wheres-the-beef/