Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179731 times)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1050 on: February 24, 2013, 12:44:29 pm »

I take it that you are ASS-u-ming a casual relationship which there numbers don't even come close to proving.  On the other hand, one word.  Chicago
FUKIT

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1051 on: February 24, 2013, 10:36:27 pm »

I take it that you are ASS-u-ming a casual relationship which there numbers don't even come close to proving.  On the other hand, one word.  Chicago

I'm guessing you mean causal relationship.

Just about any metric has it's anomalies and exceptions.

LA, AL, AK, MI, NE, HA, MA,RI, CO and NY are not anomalies.  It's simple.  Generally speaking, more guns equals more gun violence and less guns equals less violence.   

Now go back to posting snarky jpegs from your facebook.

James Ford

« Reply #1052 on: February 24, 2013, 11:41:50 pm »
Could you also argue that gun death rates is inversely proportional to per capita income? With the except of Alaska, which has such a high rate because it's mostly men living there?

Simply put, poor people kill each other more often.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #1053 on: February 25, 2013, 10:03:16 pm »
Someone ought to come up with a calendar of the 'Morrissey Rant of the Day'. Here's a new one to file under the 'Prima Dona' collection.

"Morrissey is thankful for being invited to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live tomorrow, February 26. However, he cannot morally be on a television program where the cast members of Duck Dynasty will also be guests. Morrissey would be honored to play the show, if Duck Dynasty were removed."

I would have asked what Duck Dynasty is but then I realized that I really didn't want to know.

hutch

« Reply #1054 on: February 25, 2013, 10:26:12 pm »
Someone ought to come up with a calendar of the 'Morrissey Rant of the Day'. Here's a new one to file under the 'Prima Dona' collection.

"Morrissey is thankful for being invited to perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live tomorrow, February 26. However, he cannot morally be on a television program where the cast members of Duck Dynasty will also be guests. Morrissey would be honored to play the show, if Duck Dynasty were removed."

I would have asked what Duck Dynasty is but then I realized that I really didn't want to know.

Really? I'm curious!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #1055 on: February 25, 2013, 10:53:56 pm »
reality show about a family that got wealthy selling stuff to duck hunters primarily a duck call.  just part of the rednecking of american via our tv boxes... no i don't watch it... i watch Best Week Ever for all my redneck reality tv.  serious beards on this show as well.
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #1056 on: February 25, 2013, 11:24:17 pm »
thanks Kosmo.

well obviously morrissey can't be on that show then....come on.

i wonder if it was a set up by kimmel....

i don't watch tv..thinking of getting rid of cable...without the beIN channel its worthless to me...just not sure i would save all that much due to the bundle deal...

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #1057 on: February 26, 2013, 10:45:35 am »
Simply put, poor people kill each other more often.

Better yet, poor people with guns kill each other more often than poor people without guns.

Relaxer

« Reply #1058 on: February 26, 2013, 11:31:26 am »
So why is Ratbastard still alive?
oword

imbecile

« Reply #1059 on: February 26, 2013, 12:38:46 pm »
So why is Ratbastard still alive?

Medicare?

Relaxer

« Reply #1060 on: February 26, 2013, 12:49:14 pm »
Well of course he's taking checks, he's sure not making any money from his laughable "web design" company. It's always "government get off our backs but my check better not be two seconds late" which is why the most conservative states are the ones that suck the most government funds. Retarded republicans like him just blame every one else, preferably a minority, for their own dumbness and then call themselves patriots.
oword

vansmack

« Reply #1061 on: February 26, 2013, 02:30:42 pm »
i don't watch tv..thinking of getting rid of cable...without the beIN channel its worthless to me...

This.  As soon as the BPL has an online veiwing scheme in America similar to MLB, I'm ditching cable all together.  But right now, I can't Manchester United matches any other way...
27>34

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #1062 on: February 26, 2013, 02:45:45 pm »
i don't watch tv..thinking of getting rid of cable...without the beIN channel its worthless to me...

This.  As soon as the BPL has an online veiwing scheme in America similar to MLB, I'm ditching cable all together.  But right now, I can't Manchester United matches any other way...
What are you doing for in market games?  I tried a few proxies but never had good results.

hutch

« Reply #1063 on: February 26, 2013, 02:57:02 pm »
"As far as my reputation is concerned, I can't take the risk of being on a show alongside people who, in effect, amount to animal serial killers. If Jimmy cannot dump Duck Dynasty then we must step away."

vansmack

« Reply #1064 on: February 26, 2013, 03:31:16 pm »
What are you doing for in market games?  I tried a few proxies but never had good results.

I attend them when the Angels play the A's in Oakland, and when the A's are in Anaheim I watch them in a bar or use the Slingbox I bought my brother in law for Xmas 2 years ago.  Yes, that's genius, I know.  The gift that gives back.  I also use it to get around the Fox Saturday blackout.
27>34