Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179734 times)

ggw

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #3825 on: September 12, 2014, 03:50:12 pm »
techno-penis

Sounds like one of those bands azaghal and killsaly would like.

hutch

« Reply #3826 on: September 12, 2014, 04:13:24 pm »
the word on the street today is techno-penis.....

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3827 on: September 12, 2014, 04:39:22 pm »
none of us who like the iPod Classic are going around insulting people who just bought a Zune or whatever and telling them they have a "faggot music player" or some nonsense.

i take it you have erased 2006-2007 from your memory... ;D
I did what now?
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3828 on: September 12, 2014, 05:19:25 pm »
none of us who like the iPod Classic are going around insulting people who just bought a Zune or whatever and telling them they have a "faggot music player" or some nonsense.

i take it you have erased 2006-2007 from your memory... ;D
I did what now?

do you not remember when the Zune first came out?  it was ridiculed mercilessly.

just making a slight historical correction (aka nit-picking), but it doesn't negate your point.  carry on.
<sig>

stevewizzle

« Reply #3829 on: September 12, 2014, 08:44:00 pm »
If you really can't find another taker for the iPod I will make sure it's well loved... I'm admittedly spoiled with my 160GB model, but could find a use for a smaller one...

similarly if anyone actually owns a zune and wants to give it away, i'll make sure it's well loved and i'll even write some updates every now and then about how it's doing.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3830 on: September 12, 2014, 10:55:57 pm »
Is,not just listening to sirius and spotify, through some phone blue tooth thing,a,ma,doodle to some speaker, enough?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3831 on: September 18, 2014, 07:41:12 am »

Del Amitri had a nice crystal ball...

Better make it sooner than later
Before it all turns sour
Don't you know we'd better kiss this thing goodbye.

Say Yes to Independence and no to Tory Scum

T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #3834 on: September 22, 2014, 11:08:56 am »
LVMH

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3835 on: September 24, 2014, 09:11:13 pm »
OK so I have been absent for a bit from haunting the forum, what can i say?  Well I was on a cruise with NCL from the 6th through the 13th.  We sailed out of Miami and went to St Marten, St Thomas, and Nassau.  Damn what an amazing vacation that was.  It was so much fun that it has taken me the best part of a week and  half to fully recover!  Not only did we all have a fantastic time, but on the final night of the cruise they held a raffle giving away a lot of prizes.  They drew my number for the final prize, a free 7-day cruise for two!  So now I get to go again.  Yes!  Other than that i was able to score a pair of tickets to the Foo Fighters show here in Richmond last week.  I took my dad (he is 87 years old) and we had a blast!

Anyway I am back among the living and will be here stirring things up again in short order.  Walky, my dad and brother are out fishing this week and will be back home with the catch this weekend.  I'll drop you a PM if it looks like I can bring you guys some mahi-mahi!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:24:40 pm by RatBastard »
FUKIT

hutch

« Reply #3836 on: September 24, 2014, 09:47:12 pm »
OK so I have been absent for a bit from haunting the forum, what can i say?  Well I was on a cruise with NCL from the 6th through the 13th.  We sailed out of Miami and went to St Marten, St Thomas, and Nassau.  Damn what an amazing vacation that was.  It was so much fun that it has taken me the best part of a week and  half to fully recover!  Not only did we all have a fantastic time, but on the final night of the cruise they held a raffle giving away a lot of prizes.  They drew my number for the final prize, a free 7-day cruise for two!  So now I get to go again.  Yes!  Other than that i was able to score a pair of tickets to the Foo Fighters show here in Richmond last week.  I took my dad (he is 87 years old) and we had a blast!

Anyway I am back among the living and will be here stirring things up again in short order.  Walky, my dad and brother are out fishing this week and will be back home with the catch this weekend.  I'll drop you a PM if it looks like I cna bring you guys some mahi-mahi!

wow....everything going your way! congrats!

I think you should change your name to LuckyBastard

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #3837 on: September 25, 2014, 08:39:37 am »
how about, fishy bastard.

James Ford

« Reply #3838 on: September 25, 2014, 08:48:47 am »
I can't think of anything more dreadful than going on a cruise. Or going to a Foo Fighters show.

Oh wait, I can. It's going on two cruises.

« Reply #3839 on: September 25, 2014, 09:06:20 am »
I can't think of anything more dreadful than going on a cruise. Or going to a Foo Fighters show.

Oh wait, I can. It's going on two cruises.
What about a Foo Fighters cruise?
LVMH