Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179788 times)

James Ford

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #3795 on: September 05, 2014, 10:57:15 am »
They're going to make you shave yours too, when they take over. And keep your mustache trimmed.

http://www.khilafah.com/index.php/concepts/islamic-culture/14403-fitrah-part-8-shaving-the-pubic-hair

She'll be fine, as long as she wears her burka, shaves her pussy, and is ok with her husband's polygamy.

Aren't you guys in the least concerned about the ISIS five year plan for global domination?
I'm more concerned about Taylor Swift's five-year career prospects.

I'd expect most burka wearing women to have bushes down to their knees, no?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3796 on: September 05, 2014, 12:19:54 pm »
They're going to make you shave yours too, when they take over.
Who isn't manscaping in this day and age already?
LVMH

James Ford

« Reply #3797 on: September 05, 2014, 12:39:59 pm »
Those of us who are happy with what genetics gave us? Those of us who don't buy into what corporations try to tell us is attractive?

They're going to make you shave yours too, when they take over.
Who isn't manscaping in this day and age already?

James Ford

« Reply #3798 on: September 05, 2014, 12:48:34 pm »
On a side note, there's an old guy at my gym who has the hairiest back and ass I've ever seen, yet he shaves his pubes. And he's not a Muslim. Explain that one to me.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3799 on: September 05, 2014, 12:58:20 pm »
Those of us who are happy with what genetics gave us? Those of us who don't buy into what corporations try to tell us is attractive?
I, for one, like looking like a turtle down there, and I'll be damned if you're going to tell me that's a result of corporate influence.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #3800 on: September 05, 2014, 12:59:50 pm »
ugh..

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3801 on: September 05, 2014, 03:32:35 pm »
Just as there is nothing that anyone can do to get an addict to stop using until the addict himself makes that choice, there is nothing any country or government can do to get those fighting in the middle east to stop.  Humans are like electricity in that we tend to take the path of least resistance.  Al we or any other country can do is make it so that the desire behavior is the easiest thing for them to do.  Given that situation, hopefully at some point they will choose to stop fighting.  Until such time they will just keep killing each other in turn making up for the most recent killing by the other side.  When they get tired of leaders who perpetuate the violence they will do what it takes to get rid of those leaders.  Bottom line is that you can't MAKE anyone do anything that they do not choose to do.
FUKIT

James Ford

« Reply #3802 on: September 06, 2014, 02:16:31 pm »
 Radical Muslims declare 'Sharia zone? in western German city
German police say they won?t tolerate the activities of Muslim patrols attempting to impose obedience to religious law.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.614411

hutch

« Reply #3803 on: September 06, 2014, 03:04:18 pm »
Radical Muslims declare 'Sharia zone? in western German city
German police say they won?t tolerate the activities of Muslim patrols attempting to impose obedience to religious law.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.614411

what is your point? i mean if anyone tries to break the law in the US we will uphold the law... but arguing we have to settle every dispute or evil in the world because it will eventually threaten us seems like a stretch..

we need to keep out of wars... i went to an exhibit at the american history museum a few years back , i think it might be a permanent exhibit, and the US is more often at war than not..over and over again war war war.... the same arguments people raise today about the Islamists are the arguments people made about the Communists....  aren't we a little embarassed about the things we did during the Cold War? Deposing democratically elected rulers like Arbenz in Guatemala because he wanted to distribute land among his people? so instead we put up a right wing dictator?? like that 50 examples!

Do you ever even think about the fact that if we'd just have left Saddam in his own world to do his business ISIS would have no presence in Irak today??? Do you ever think that it was precisely our butting in what was not our business and had nothing to do with 9-11 that created this debacle? Do you ever think about all the talk there was about how we needed to go to war against Bashir Al Assad in Syria and how if we'd done that ISIS would control not just parts of Syria but all of Syria? Do you ever wonder that the same people who wanted to go to war in Irak , in Syria, now want war against ISIS and want to help Al Assad? Do you think its a coincidence they ALWAYS want war no matter what? Do you ever wonder what all that money we spend on the war machine could do for, you know, the American people?

War with very very few exceptions leads to nothing more than more war.. more violence... it never solves anything....the Islamists want nothing more than for us to get involved.... we should stop obsessing and talking about ISIS...so they beheaded two Americans? so what? I'm sure we got many of them bombing the crap out of them...what do we expect? to bomb the crap out of them and they are not going to retaliate???

Think about the consequences before getting involved in these conflicts overseas and don't be so darn pessimistic and SCARED.. its somebody who is afraid who jumps into every conflict because of what might happen... oh my god if we don't kill them all they will do this and that.. we must act we must go to war....

NO. Caution. Prudence. There are times to act but in the main our foreign policy should seek to avoid foreign entanglements and no, terrorism, does not "change everything" as we are permanently being told...9-11 did not change everything.. I think we can all admit that now... nearly 13 years later... that doesn't mean there aren't times we must engage, etc.. but this constant beating war drum with our media brainwashing us into thinking if we don't do this its the end.. give me a break.

hutch

« Reply #3804 on: September 08, 2014, 10:37:38 pm »
why o why has the end note superseded the foot note???

i fucking hate end notes. fuck you end notes.. i don't even read you. you're nothing to me.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3805 on: September 09, 2014, 06:14:19 pm »
Think Of The Children!

BlackBerry Loves U2

http://youtu.be/qx_wdg-BSaY
T.Rex

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3806 on: September 09, 2014, 06:46:01 pm »
Looks like a Target run is order as the iPod Classic is no longer being sold...  And yes some of don't store our music in a cloud.

http://gizmodo.com/apple-finally-killed-the-ipod-classic-rip-ipod-classic-1632613860
T.Rex

James Ford

« Reply #3807 on: September 09, 2014, 06:49:14 pm »
crap, wonder if i should by a second one while i still can

Looks like a Target run is order as the iPod Classic is no longer being sold...  And yes some of don't store our music in a cloud.

http://gizmodo.com/apple-finally-killed-the-ipod-classic-rip-ipod-classic-1632613860

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3808 on: September 09, 2014, 07:01:48 pm »
It's no longer being sold on Apples's site so it will be what ever stock is left on them I suspect.  Kosmette and I both like ours as well and will get at least one spare.
T.Rex

vansmack

« Reply #3809 on: September 09, 2014, 07:14:03 pm »
It's no longer being sold on Apples's site so it will be what ever stock is left on them I suspect.  Kosmette and I both like ours as well and will get at least one spare.

I have a 30 gig one that I will drop in the mail to you if you'd like.

It's this one:

27>34