Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 935144 times)

hutch

Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #2085 on: October 20, 2016, 08:30:46 pm »
Hillary would have shaken his hand but he stayed behind his podium and she had to make a move..

He's a real piece of work... the funny thing is I think he really does hate Hillary now but just in 2008 he was talking positively about Hillary and Bill... and we know Ivanka and Chelsea were friends....

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2086 on: October 21, 2016, 11:14:37 am »
<sig>

« Reply #2087 on: October 21, 2016, 11:50:57 am »
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2088 on: October 21, 2016, 12:13:32 pm »
Trump is gonna love this one, the best of the 30 songs and 30 days project so fat.. True protest song material here

Lila Downs - The Demagogue

http://www.30days30songs.com/14
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2089 on: October 21, 2016, 01:58:10 pm »
BAD HOMBRES, NASTY WOMEN (ft. "Weird Al" Yankovic)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I
<sig>

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2090 on: October 21, 2016, 02:01:59 pm »
BAD HOMBRES, NASTY WOMEN (ft. "Weird Al" Yankovic)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I
BAD HOMBRES + NASTY WOMEN = WELFARE ANCHOR BABIES?
LVMH

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #2091 on: October 22, 2016, 10:18:17 pm »

😐 🎶

hutch

« Reply #2093 on: October 26, 2016, 07:03:09 pm »
My voting story

man this is like the never ending root canal election...can we shorten the process a bit? All this process does is benefit consultants, pollsters, media, hookers, strippers,  etc..

I knew I'd vote for Hillary since she conceded and threw her support behind President Obama in mid 2008 so not much suspense but I still very much enjoyed voting for her.. voting early rocks. there was no line at all...In Virginia you can vote absentee every day but Sundays...I did not observe any voter fraud or "rigging" going on...not sure how it would happen.. the electoral officials had a high degree of paranoia.. there was a "spoiled Ballot" situation and a lot of tension (exciting!) ensued regarding how to dispose of it..they folded it just so 8 times, stapled it together and wrote VOID on it and stuck it in the spoiled ballot envelope and said they would go over it again at the end of the day...the woman who made a mistake apologized profusely for holding up the line. .I said it was not a big problem (although deep down my less charitable side thought "Who makes a mistake?")....

I voted yes on funding parks, transportation and schools (including internet!)...The only controversial vote was on unions..  ... I did not vote for Libby Garvey for Arlington Council.....instead I voted for that woman who has been running since 1784 as a "Green" candidate but never wins but her signs are all over Arlington all the time (Clement)... maybe she doesn't want to throw away her signs?.. ..I have to say I have grown to absolutely loathe Republicans to record levels and if there was an election between pond scum and a Republican I would go for pond scum or write in Vermin Supreme.

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2094 on: October 26, 2016, 07:10:20 pm »
this will be, the first time . . . I have ever voted in an election.

I never cared, before.  I never, cared.  I care now.  I, care.

gavroche

« Reply #2095 on: October 26, 2016, 08:45:18 pm »
My voting story

man this is like the never ending root canal election...can we shorten the process a bit? All this process does is benefit consultants, pollsters, media, hookers, strippers,  etc..

I knew I'd vote for Hillary since she conceded and threw her support behind President Obama in mid 2008 so not much suspense but I still very much enjoyed voting for her.. voting early rocks. there was no line at all...In Virginia you can vote absentee every day but Sundays...I did not observe any voter fraud or "rigging" going on...not sure how it would happen.. the electoral officials had a high degree of paranoia.. there was a "spoiled Ballot" situation and a lot of tension (exciting!) ensued regarding how to dispose of it..they folded it just so 8 times, stapled it together and wrote VOID on it and stuck it in the spoiled ballot envelope and said they would go over it again at the end of the day...the woman who made a mistake apologized profusely for holding up the line. .I said it was not a big problem (although deep down my less charitable side thought "Who makes a mistake?")....

I voted yes on funding parks, transportation and schools (including internet!)...The only controversial vote was on unions..  ... I did not vote for Libby Garvey for Arlington Council.....instead I voted for that woman who has been running since 1784 as a "Green" candidate but never wins but her signs are all over Arlington all the time (Clement)... maybe she doesn't want to throw away her signs?.. ..I have to say I have grown to absolutely loathe Republicans to record levels and if there was an election between pond scum and a Republican I would go for pond scum or write in Vermin Supreme.

The thrills of voting in somewhere where you actually have representation.  Gives the whole experience a different feel.  Not bitter at all here!

Relaxer

« Reply #2096 on: October 27, 2016, 11:01:25 am »
Apparently this is a genuine ad. You must watch it. It's the greatest thing I've ever seen today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVBKwzz712k
oword

walkie,talkie

« Reply #2098 on: October 27, 2016, 08:43:05 pm »
Pence's plane goes off runway at airport.  Holy s***, glad he's OK! Patiently waiting, for the die-hard Trump supporters and Drudge Report and Breitbart to say Hillary tried to kill him.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #2099 on: October 28, 2016, 09:28:31 am »
Pence's plane goes off runway at airport.  Holy s***, glad he's OK! Patiently waiting, for the die-hard Trump supporters and Drudge Report and Breitbart to say Hillary tried to kill him.
I'm really upset I can't find a SINGLE conspiracy theory about this yet. Come on, internet!
‼‼?‼‼