Author Topic: Post Show Banter >>>>  (Read 1305808 times)

killsaly

Re: Post Show Banter >>>>
« Reply #2010 on: May 12, 2016, 09:54:20 am »
Nope.  The only reason I left out what I was getting was because it didn't seem important.

« Reply #2011 on: May 12, 2016, 09:57:37 am »
was because it didn't seem important.
everything is important...like a David Lynch movie
slack

killsaly

« Reply #2012 on: May 12, 2016, 09:58:47 am »
Maybe. But not so much when I'm typing out a long post on my iPhone.

hutch

« Reply #2013 on: May 12, 2016, 10:01:22 am »
well thank you.. i like your during show banter...

« Reply #2014 on: May 12, 2016, 10:10:25 am »
although...you can refrain from telling us about the smell of the participants
everything else is thumbs up
slack

Yada

« Reply #2015 on: May 12, 2016, 11:10:19 am »
you boardies like to drink and drive... or drink and leave your car over night.

Relaxer, you find your buick?

killsaly

« Reply #2016 on: May 12, 2016, 11:26:27 am »
I do not think having 3 drinks in a 3.5 hour period is enough for me to get lectured about driving drunk.  I apologize if my post from last night made it seem like I was drinking more than I was. 

The LAST time I was drunk was LAST summer, on my fiancee's dad's boat.  I drank 3/4s of a fifth of expensive rum.  I did not drive home. 

But thank you for your concern.  I tend to not drink at all. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 12:08:36 pm by killsaly »

hutch

« Reply #2017 on: May 16, 2016, 04:24:21 am »
^riveting Killsally as always...

I must admit I had trouble motivating to go to Graham Parker's solo show at Jammin Java  but am glad I did....very enjoyable.. partly because i had a great "seat" about 10 feet from him... Sunday night shows are tough...

Let me say I don't know that I have ever been to a show where the average age was as high.....sitting in my car right before the show started pounding back a few beers watching people literally hobble in I was a bit embarassed and thought of making a bolt for it...

It was Parker a guitar and a harmonica....also a kazoo for two songs.. He played quite a few songs from Heat Treatment...There was even a song about Arlington..

I was under the false impression he no longer signed records but he signed and took pictures with people after the show....

I usually dislike solo acoustic shows and probably would have preferred to see him with the Rumour but this one was fun...The guy is stlll in fighting form...unfortunately I can't say the same for myself as I woke up at 3:55 am with a pounding headache...

Yada

« Reply #2018 on: May 16, 2016, 09:23:28 am »
I do not think having 3 drinks in a 3.5 hour period is enough for me to get lectured about driving drunk.  I apologize if my post from last night made it seem like I was drinking more than I was. 

The LAST time I was drunk was LAST summer, on my fiancee's dad's boat.  I drank 3/4s of a fifth of expensive rum.  I did not drive home. 

my apologies for riling you up about your risky behavior.

Space Freely

« Reply #2019 on: May 16, 2016, 09:29:40 am »

Do you ever get concerned that your punk rock friends are going to think you're some kind of a yuppie, always riding around drunk like that on a boat?

hutch

« Reply #2020 on: May 16, 2016, 09:35:12 am »
killsally explosion coming

3   2   1

killsaly

« Reply #2021 on: May 16, 2016, 01:05:53 pm »
Why are some of you so obsessed with me?  It's flattering, but also a bit weird.

« Reply #2022 on: May 16, 2016, 01:16:26 pm »
Why are some of you so obsessed with me?  It's flattering, but also a bit weird.
mostly weird...but then again...we're bored
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #2023 on: May 16, 2016, 01:24:58 pm »
Back from a lunch hour jog, which included going over Memorial Bridge. Saw two guys on a boat and wondered if one was Kilsally. They were flying an American flag, but i didn't see either of them swigging rum. Also saw a guy running wearing a Reagan/Bush '84 tshirt. Sigh. Only in DC.

I did go to a show last week, so technically this is post show banter.

killsaly

« Reply #2024 on: May 16, 2016, 01:28:08 pm »
Boating season hasn't quite kicked off for me yet.

Also that is not even close to where I would be.