Author Topic: TBD  (Read 1179857 times)

hutch

Re: A Various Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #2190 on: October 04, 2013, 01:40:15 pm »
is the affordable ticket act the first case of the 930 sellin tickets cheaper than face value?

personally i'm of two minds about it.. if a venue does that i might get mad if i bought the tickets when they first went on sale...

the howard does it through goldstar and i hold off on buying tickets waiting to see if they'll go on goldstar...

James Ford

« Reply #2191 on: October 04, 2013, 02:00:06 pm »
No, they used to do two for one specials on shows that weren't selling that well back about ten years ago.

I went to a few of them. My taste in music lends itself to half empty shows.

is the affordable ticket act the first case of the 930 sellin tickets cheaper than face value?

personally i'm of two minds about it.. if a venue does that i might get mad if i bought the tickets when they first went on sale...

the howard does it through goldstar and i hold off on buying tickets waiting to see if they'll go on goldstar...

James Ford

« Reply #2192 on: October 04, 2013, 02:03:27 pm »
Shoot to kill because she "might" have a bomb in her car. That's American justice for you.

And shooting a person dead is a foolproof means of stopping a (let's pretend for a minute there was a) bomb from going off, right?

How about shooting out her tires instead?

Police wouldn't behave that badly in other more civilized countries. Like Germany.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/05/german-police-used-only-85-bullets-against-people-2011/52162/

Is anybody a little bit outraged that Capitol police shot and killed an unarmed woman with her little kid in her car?

Not at all. Don't drive your car into barriers and attempt to run over police officers. Seems simple enough.

How do you feel it should've been handled? Also, when is the last time a German citizen tried to ram their car into a barricade of the President's home?

You're right man.. they had to shoot to kill...also from the way they describe what happened, which is really credible cause they are pigs i mean cops, it was the only option... she was bumping against stuff...

just be sure if you're walking and a cop yells out to you that you turn around..otherwise they might have justifiable reason to kill you.

"just be sure if you're walking and a cop yells out to you that you turn around..otherwise they might have justifiable reason to kill you."

Very similar situation to ramming your car into a barricade at the white house. Too bad she didn't have a bomb in her car  and blow up a whole city block. That would've been great!

Nigel Tufnel

« Reply #2193 on: October 04, 2013, 02:35:08 pm »
I'd shoot just on general principal - if somebody's going to try to bust the gate doing 98, they really need to wait until 10/4.

Shoot to kill because she "might" have a bomb in her car. That's American justice for you.

And shooting a person dead is a foolproof means of stopping a (let's pretend for a minute there was a) bomb from going off, right?

Yada

« Reply #2194 on: October 04, 2013, 03:08:16 pm »

Police wouldn't behave that badly in other more civilized countries. Like Germany.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/05/german-police-used-only-85-bullets-against-people-2011/52162/

Is anybody a little bit outraged that Capitol police shot and killed an unarmed woman with her little kid in her car?

Not at all. Don't drive your car into barriers and attempt to run over police officers. Seems simple enough.

How do you feel it should've been handled? Also, when is the last time a German citizen tried to ram their car into a barricade of the President's home?

You're right man.. they had to shoot to kill...also from the way they describe what happened, which is really credible cause they are pigs i mean cops, it was the only option... she was bumping against stuff...

just be sure if you're walking and a cop yells out to you that you turn around..otherwise they might have justifiable reason to kill you.

"just be sure if you're walking and a cop yells out to you that you turn around..otherwise they might have justifiable reason to kill you."

Very similar situation to ramming your car into a barricade at the white house. Too bad she didn't have a bomb in her car  and blow up a whole city block. That would've been great!

Shoot to kill because she was trying to harm other human beings, that's the reason.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2195 on: October 04, 2013, 03:09:22 pm »
hey james . . . she tried to kill my president of the united states.  she was insane.  she thought the president was sending her mental communications.  repeat, she was trying to kill the president of the united states.

fuck her . . . fuck her kid that has no mommy, fuck her car, fuck her state, fuck the way she got here, and fuck you james.  fuck you, james for defending any action but shooting her in the fucking head.  you try to kill the president, you get shot in the fucking head.

BOOM.  

Yada

« Reply #2196 on: October 04, 2013, 03:10:03 pm »
hey james . . . she tried to kill my president of the united states.  she was insane.  she thought the president was sending her mental communications.  repeat, she was trying to kill the president of the united states.

fuck her . . . fuck her kid that has no mommy, fuck her car, fuck her state, fuck the way she got here, and fuck you james.  fuck you, james for defending any action but shooting her in the fucking head.  you try to kill the president, you get shot in the fucking head.

BOOM.  

A+ writing piece.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2197 on: October 04, 2013, 03:31:58 pm »
god . . . that was too much.  sometimes i yell, then i hate myself for that yelling.  sorry, james.  she was trying to kill the president, though.  you set an example, so no one tries it again.  the end.

James Ford

« Reply #2198 on: October 04, 2013, 04:03:17 pm »
She was trying to kill the president by running her car into a barricade? Good lord, I think you are the one who is insane.

god . . . that was too much.  sometimes i yell, then i hate myself for that yelling.  sorry, james.  she was trying to kill the president, though.  you set an example, so no one tries it again.  the end.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2199 on: October 04, 2013, 04:12:13 pm »
she drove a car from conn. with her child in the backseat.  she drove it to washington dc.  she had a history of mental illnesses, and thought obama was "stalking her" and sending her messages.  after what happened at the navy yard with that fucking pyscho . . . what do you think she was doing by ramming her car into the fence around the white house, huh, what do you think, she was just trying to get early entry into the easter egg roll.  think about it.  i mean really.  think about the navy yard, dude.

James Ford

« Reply #2200 on: October 04, 2013, 04:17:48 pm »
Yes, she was nuts.

No, the president was never in any danger.

So why shoot her? And she was shot a mile and a hald away from the White House.

There are often homeless nutjobs sitting on the steps of my work building when i go to work in the morning. Sometimes I wish I had a gun and could take them all out. But I don't do it.

she drove a car from conn. with her child in the backseat.  she drove it to washington dc.  she had a history of mental illnesses, and thought obama was "stalking her" and sending her messages.  after what happened at the navy yard with that fucking pyscho . . . what do you think she was doing by ramming her car into the fence around the white house, huh, what do you think, she was just trying to get early entry into the easter egg roll.  think about it.  i mean really.  think about the navy yard, dude.

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2201 on: October 04, 2013, 04:19:47 pm »
after the navy yard . . . anybody who does anything stupid in dc . . . will get shot.  and if you do it during the shutdown, you will be perceived as a tea bag lunatic trying to harm the president, and you will be killed.   

BOOM

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2202 on: October 04, 2013, 04:29:49 pm »
some musicians are fuckheads

http://www.today.com/entertainment/sinead-oconner-slams-miley-cyrus-again-threatens-legal-action-8C11336391

sinead, included, especially.  just fucking sing, your voice is beautiful, and stop worrying what some girl is doing.  jesus christ . . . if one more has been singer, heres looking at you graham nash, bitches about the state of music today and how they, in their infinite oldness, think that mileys performance on the vmas "is the state" of current music.  you sound so fucking old and desperate for youth, you sound so fucking pathetic with your tweets.

hutch

« Reply #2203 on: October 04, 2013, 04:33:08 pm »
some musicians are fuckheads

http://www.today.com/entertainment/sinead-oconner-slams-miley-cyrus-again-threatens-legal-action-8C11336391

sinead, included, especially.  just fucking sing, your voice is beautiful, and stop worrying what some girl is doing.  jesus christ . . . if one more has been singer, heres looking at you graham nash, bitches about the state of music today and how they, in their infinite oldness, think that mileys performance on the vmas "is the state" of current music.  you sound so fucking old and desperate for youth, you sound so fucking pathetic with your tweets.

and you sound like you've been off your meds for a while now man....might be time to dig them out again before you're talking to those racoons again...

atomic

« Reply #2204 on: October 04, 2013, 04:33:16 pm »
So the barista dude tried to flirt with me at starbucks the other day and now I can never go back as it makes me feel uncomfortable.